[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest zidge22

hanaluvKM . said: @bladerunner @dilawidj I guess so~ That's she's not really comfortable with larger crowd~  How I hope they will get a private time together in Singapore after this long day :) with no cameras, just the two of them :)

@kawaiinoona Go,go to Arab Street,Unnie~ kekekekeke~ What kind of things will you find at Arab Street? It's been a long time since I go to Singapore~

Edit: Wooyoung and Seyoung after their ceremony~ cr:as tagged

[FANACC] 방민's Twitter Update:
"Hottest : 키스 ! 키스 ! wooyoung : what is kiss ??? i dont know what is that ? Hottest : Ayyyyy,.. 키스 ! he ended up kiss seyoung's forehead"
"what i know now wooyoung and seyoung at around arab street near to masjid sultan .."
"when wooyoung and seyoung enter the wedding place .. Hottest was all well behave and quiet, suddenly he stop and turn to the fans and say "Why you all so calm?" then hottest start to cheer for him"

Guest hanaluvkm.

@zidge22 It's the main point of all..How I feel relieve that Hottest that came really blessed their wedding ceremony,even though it's just a show,it's must be hard to see your idol getting married in front of you..They even gave Wooyoung roses today~ aaaaawww~Hottest~~~<3

[FANACC] 발렌시아's Twitter Update:
"So we bought him roses, manager took it away and he took them back to pose for us. Thank you!!!♡"
Bkw4-7pCYAAO_ui.jpg

And how I wish the rest of 2PM's members were there but everyone is so busy with their own schedules~

[FANPIC] 방민's Twitter Update:
"@Khunnie0624 you should come to singapore and witness our wooyoung wedding haha"
Bkxnwe_CMAEUVbN.jpg

"Awwww.. seyoung wipe wooyoung's sweat .. aigooo"
BkxpMJcCYAAOCCu.jpg

"Their expression when they enter the place.. O.O ! Haha so cute !"
BkxqO1nCUAA5m2a.jpg

This picture must be when Wooyoung caught strolling on Marina Bay by himself to buy Seyoung the necklace(?)~ but someone said earlier that he bought a bag?a girl's bag?
[FANPIC] 우영's D-21's Twitter Update:
"A BLUR PHOTO BUT ITS JWY"
BkwLlThCUAEk-PA.jpg

I am kicking myself really. If i went out half an hour ago they will still be there and i can see seyoung.if i go now.. i need to take a taxi..but that will cost me 20++ bucks. Im not feeling rich. Someone please gv me a kick. Im actually screaming inside.

I should hv listened to @hanaluvKM when you told me to go AN HOUR AGO

@DyaH drag your mum there right now. Im going to faint from my idiocy.

Guest Myr Therese Estaño

hi im a newbie here in your forum~but im a huge fan of WGM~and i like this couple a lot~i hope you'd welcome me with warm hearts and lets all be friends :)

Guest enzo0227

@kawaiinoona hope you could see them at the airport

@Myr a Jinhee couple fan...WC to the 2young thread feel free to posts and translate some korean for us

Guest hanaluvkm.

@kawaiinoona kekekekeke~I've told ya,Unnie~Still no info about their whereabouts right now.But I saw somewhere that they already left Arab Street...

Guys, 2Youngers, this nerve wrecking moment~ Aaaaawww~~<3
[FANCAM] syahirahjang Instagram's Update:
"[040914] That really tense moment for wooyoung when he was told to kiss Seyoung. I can't help but to aw everytime I watch this. @dddnnnmm #2youngcouple" Here is the link

[FANPIC] Preview cr: zoeyziyitan
BkxBcmsCUAAOkOM.jpg
BkxA4WzCIAIMMe7.jpg
BkxB6BuCUAAfUKF.jpg

P.S: I saw at this news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002295378 They will be in Singapore for 3days 2 nights, @kawaiinoona you can still get your change to see them tomorrow~ :D:)

Guest zidge22

hanaluvKM .

said: @kawaiinoona kekekekeke~I've told ya,Unnie~Still no info about their whereabouts right now.But I saw somewhere that they already left Arab Street...

Guys, 2Youngers, this nerve wrecking moment~ Aaaaawww~~<3

[FANCAM]

syahirahjang

Instagram's Update:

"

[040914] That really tense moment for wooyoung when he was told to kiss Seyoung. I can't help but to aw everytime I watch this. @dddnnnmm #2youngcouple"

Here is the

link

[FANPIC] Preview cr:

zoeyziyitan

P.S: I saw at this news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD

They will be in Singapore for 3days 2 nights

, @kawaiinoona you can still get your change to see them tomorrow~

:D:)

Guest hanaluvkm.

[FANPICS] machiae Instagram Update: Wooyoung&Seyoung at Arab Street~
"
The number of pro equipment is no joke! #wgm #wooyoung #wegotmarried #singapore #Seyoung"02e2e7aebfd511e39b440002c9e1489a_8.jpg
de5327d0bfd111e3a1000002c9d521c4_8.jpg

Guest rmdaebak

10153701_852220738125998_410158386813588Nickhun is daebak \m/ I hope other idols would be this open!!!
Now I can't keep thinking that there should be atleast a wooyoung and seyoung twitter moments <3

some people on twitter said all korean crew have SQ flights tags, so it's possible they will be using SQ flights too?

lucky fanacc!

@WowIdah WOOYOUNG WAVED AT ME AND SE YOUNG DID HEART SHAPE BACK TO ME OMFG!!!!!!!

@WowIdah Cannot forget Se Young's heart shape back to me aaaahhhh

@WowIdah When Wooyoung was playing with the traditional instrument, me and some other HOTTESTs were laughing and the cameraman filmed us HAHAHA

@WowIdah I fangirl more because of SeYoung's heartshape to me than Wooyoung's waving at us

-----

I felt touched because a hottest actually fangirling about seyoung :") so happy.

Bkx4BY0CcAAmpJd.jpg

and fans send a birthday cake to wooyoung, and wooyoung took a pic of it and put it on his instagram >_< lucky fans indeed