[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i have got a link for raw video http://www.kshowgo.net/2014/05/140503-mbc-we-got-married-episode-218.html
hope this link can help us...

Chingu, just open it and there is no link to watch it.... :(

Guest reijaye

WGM RAW
part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1srt00

part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1srt28

watch it now guys!!

Im pretty sure my roommate wants to punch me in my face right now bc it is too early to be squealing & giggling like a baby :)) :)) (its 8;30ish am in New york right now) lol i just cant help it when it comes to 2young & i missed them soo much!! I love their height difference when he puts his arms in her shoulder  :\"> soo cute!! & those straight in the eyeball stares when their talking ohh & the massage!! too much feels!!! Honestly im glad she met his mom. It easy to let ur fake wife meet ur friends but takes a certain level of trust & comfort to introduce FAMILY bc that they r the ppl who r closest to you. & this is where the show gets confusing bc when family gets involved, it becomes REAL! his mom isnt an actress so the interaction is natural. you can tell she really likes seyoung & want to get to know her more. *sigh* falling deeper & deeper inlove with this ship. ;))

Guest festil

just finish watched ...and i think skinship between 2young more naturally...although i dont understand what they talking about, but i still can smile ear to ear...
when meet wooyoung's mom, wooyoung touch her back... i just wondering what he say... but in my opinion he's really take care of her, who being nervous meet mother-in-law....
really love them....  :x :x :x

Guest kahlias

This is the third time Wooyoung want to bite Seyoung [(he also try to hold her hand :D :\"> ) when they sit in teacher room] . Woyoung also try to bite the MC. is Is that his habit? I know Chansung like bite member 2PM, but WY.. 
Btw, why they end up taking picture with wy's handphone while sy already pull out hers?

kahlias said:

This is the third time Wooyoung want to bite Seyoung [(he also try to hold her hand :D :\"> ) when they sit in teacher room] . Woyoung also try to bite the MC. is Is that his habit? I know Chansung like bite member 2PM, but WY.. 
Btw, why they end up taking picture with wy's handphone while sy already pull out hers?

**LATE SPAZZ**... 
I WAS OUT ALL DAY AND CAME HOME >>> switch on lappie, check link ... and BAM BAM BAM.... 
Cloud 9 .. yeah, you can reach me there! Now I truly understand the meaning of WAIT... PATIENCE .... and what comes after that was a DAEBAK episode.... 

I dunno how to explain my feelings at the moment but I believe it was the same as all of you shippers here! 
What I like the most abt this episode is when Seyoungie meeting her omma in law.  She's doing great, not awkward at all and she is... AWESOME!! She nailed it... she got WY's mom heart and am sure WY's heart was already in her hand! LOL .. too much feels!! My delulu's mind is working overtime and I don't mind it at all... 
BTW... the couple games are super duper bonus for we, 2Young shippers! Every single games made me smiled like a looney and laughed like hyenas... Yeap, that bad huh?? And I was doing it in the middle of the nite.. it's 12.30am here and I think I might have scare my neighbor too! LOL
Gonna watch it again and again till the eng subs is out!! Meanwhile... let me SQUEAL one more time!! SQUEALLLLLL!! .... 
EDIT: I am still in Cloud 9 and trying to see whether I have eagle eyes or not... Their lips did touched for about 1 seconds or my eyes is playing trick on me?? lipstouching_zps684139be.jpg

Guest kahlias

@ujiyus1 at first I thought their lips touched but after I repeated several times I dont think so..  wish I was wrong

I can't watched the show yet... I have a very bad connection today :'(

So I just watched mbc video at youtube.. Just get some part with wy's mom, wy's friends, pepero, & paper game... Oh my...But still,, make me grinned like a mad girl again. Hahahah...

I favor a scene when they Met Wy's mom,, when sy asked her something but she startled,, and then sy lean to wy, right? It was so sweet for me.. so that's my fave this far... *of course beside pepero game & paper game..

Btw, when paper game, you know when their 2nd or 3rd paper was fell and then wy back to trying to get the paper back? do anyone realize that if sy still at her original position when the paper fell, their lips will touch for real.. Aakk X) :\"> :x