[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest feliciawst

tumblr_n3ub55wbF91qe4t2io1_500.jpgthis picture of them is just so sweet! being a little delulu here but see the way they are looking at each...so sweettttt....

From Mwave:
   2PM’s Wooyoung and his virtual wife Park Se Young enjoyed their date at an amusement park. April 12’s broadcast of MBC’s We Got Married will show Wooyoung-Park Se Young couple visiting an amusement park, where Park Se Young attended a ‘princess beauty pageant’ in the past. Upon arriving, Park Se Young suggested that they try a ride that drops people from 50 meters above the ground, making Wooyoung nervous.After the ride, Wooyoung asked Park Se Young to do him a favor and asked her to walk with him by holding hands in a crowded place.A few days later, the two decide to take a trip to Busan and when it rained, Wooyoung put his jacket around Park Se Young and walked with his arm over her shoulder.The full story on the couple will be broadcasted on April 12!
Photo credit: MBC

Guest enzo0227

I still got hangover from sweetness at there wedding and just read the preview and skinship explosion again tom can't wait...the pics they look so happy and the eye contact haizt I'm going crazy lol

@dilawidji am not sure if they took the same flight >.<
@serendibitei m pissed at myself understanding the fan accounts too >.< either there's 2 puzzle ring now or merely change of owner :)i think the wore some attire for the ride... it did look like aprons >.<
so many wedding photo turned profile picture here :) i m confused with my own profile photo. lol.
i think since page 100 i never came out from this thread without blushing. the photo preview is not helping too >.< their smile!! 

Guest sawmm

i think they both have a puzzle ring now.. try to observe WY's right hand and SYs left while the flower girls were singing.. 
since they both have it now, that made it a wedding band..  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest sawmm

obviously i failed to put the link in my 2 prior post.. m sorry i'm new to ds.. hehe anyway here is my last attempt.

Bk6Z7GfCUAEcrX8.jpg:largecr : https://twitter.com/littleylnd
seyoung was darn pretty. i don't think i'll ever stop saying that, so pretttttyyyyy but she's like a small girl & her waist is damn small
cr : https://twitter.com/myboytaec

thanks @Pu_3 :) your ID means princess in malaysia/indonesia/brunei language. nice!
Bk6Z7GfCUAEcrX8.jpg:large

did seyoung in the midst of filming a CFshe's flawlessi think i am having a withdrawal symptom right now >.<in the past days we had so much of her and today knowing she's so far awayso sad...
woohosipda at twitter said:I asked Seyoung for signature but a male staff declined for her! Seyoung apologized and slightly bowed~ You don't have to~ ^^