[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest bladerunner

Confirmed. (good job to myself......LOL)YES! everyone, He is wearing the ring.The 1st 10 secs, you can see something shine on his pinkie finger.

Guest feliciawst

i didn't know they went to Singapore to film their wedding. saw pictures and fan cams and have to admit, was slightly jealous about that.. :( oh well, unnie and oppa looks so handsome and pretty and perfect for each other! <3 IMG_8921.JPG
pic cr as tagged
kind of off topic but does anyone know the drama title of Se Young unnie's new drama? 

Wooyoung getting neglected, I see   ;;) 
tumblr_lg98hnSmvA1qfakbgo1_r1_400.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_ls1f7w5L2T1r10goto1_500.gif

It's ok woobaby, I love you :-*

A fanaccount I've seen on tumblr from bubblytae (I left the photos out since we had plenty of these  >Click here for the full post<)
140409 Wooyoung & Seyoung WGM filming  yeay yes its been a while so a new fanaccount is up! Its my first time watching a korean program filming..it was pretty interesting.I reached the wedding venue at Garden by the Bay Silver Gardens around 1pm because my precious friends told me to rush down because..i dont know LOL. I reach there and the venue was already set up with the wedding pathway and stuff. So here is how the venue looks like.
The area is not really big..im not sure how it comes out on screen though haha.After a good 2 hours of shifting and reordering of the audience, Wooyoung finally came in searching for his bride at the pathway. i couldnt really see as my view is blocked by cameras but he was like searching for his bride dramatically LOL. When he first appeared in my sight OH (beep) HE IS SO HANDSOME FEELS ;AAAAAA; he was wearing a white formal shirt and trousers(because it was hot, even the crews were complaining how how it is LOL) and Seyoung came in too, they both stood at the nameplate and did something i cant really remember and then Wooyoung held out his arms for seyoung i just dsjjkhd omg he is so sweet TAAAAT everyone was cooing HAHAHA. They both reach the platform and face the guy reading the oath (sorry im not sure what he is called…) 

After that wooyoung was suppose to propose to her so he prepared a dance for her but yeah the chair he used kinda broke off (earlier on one of the staff was carrying the chair and it broke i was expecting it to happen OTL) he freezed and was maybe was expecting a ‘CUT’ to be announced but filming was still carried on. Everyone kept chanting “괜찮아! 괜찮아!” and he continued dancing. There was one moment he came close to my camera fhlakdldksjfs fancam HERE.After dancing he was suppose to kiss the bride and yes he gave the WHAT expression and everyone was like “kiss!kiss!”  and he went “i dont know what is kiss!” and a fan shouted “come on wooyoung, be a man!!” and he replied “i’m a man!” HAHAHAHAHA(all this was in english!) he asked her if she was really fine but seyoung was soooo shy omg haha so cute! so he ended up kissing seyoung’s forehead and was like “WOOOOW” “so hot” after he did it and then i said “한번도!(one more time)” and he was like “nonono” and my friend behind me just HAD TO say “입슬!(lips!)”  and he turned around to us and gave the “shhhh” on his lips OMG HAHAHAHA SO CUTE.FANCAM HEREAfter that they left the pathway and everyone around threw flowers. Then filming ended and they wipe their sweats and stuff. Then the PD announced a group photo shoot with the groom and bride so everyone crowded at the camera but i…..went to the corner LOL there was no way i was going to be seen because ill be at the back anyways OTL They took 2-3 times and a fan in front kept teasing wooyoung LOL he is so funny! When the photoshoot ended, wooyoung was just looking around and i called out “wooyoung-ah!” and i waved when he turned, smiled and waved back at me I JUST DHALKSDJEHF SO HAPPY. Everyone around me was holding camera except for me OTLA fan gave him a bouquet of flowers and he kept playing with it, trying to stuck it on trees and the fan was like NONONONO and he laughed HAHAHA. Then they quickly wrapped up filming and left the venue in the shuttle service cart though the 2 local producers were left behind I LOL-ED i meant one of the crew i was talking to him and he was the one being left behind HAHAHAHAHAHAA.(i asked him about their filming schedule for the next day and he was like he checks his file and whispers its a top privacy and giggles ayyyy why are you like that..but i kinda saw the timing schedule on his folder and told him i saw and he ran away LOL)After that i decided to just follow where they went and i saw that they were inside the restaurant touching up their makeup. they booked the whole restaurant and there was a table for two, We were not allowed to watch so we went away but i could see wooyoung looking at us and he smiled again HE IS TOO NICE ;AAA; but the korean crew shoo-ed me away and was like “말슴듣러라아이씨(can’t you guys listen to me)” so we went away LOL oh and i took photos of the two little girls they posed for us hahai left the venue afterwards because i was hungry LOL i dont think ill be going for their filming the next day OTL 

Guest bladerunner

feliciawst

said: i didn't know they went to Singapore to film their wedding. saw pictures and fan cams and have to admit, was slightly jealous about that..

:(

oh well, unnie and oppa looks so handsome and pretty and perfect for each other! <3 

pic cr as tagged

kind of off topic but does anyone know the drama title of Se Young unnie's new drama? 

reposting pics that was not pasted here~

Bk3ZzHXCAAASfAc.jpg
they were not filming (no mic!) but still standing close together :)

Bk34dpnCcAAMxJF.jpg
seyoung smiling :) glad that she's not in a bad mood. hope this holiday make a great impression on her

cr : as tagged
thankyou for those who shared this earlier!

thank you everybody for all the sharing and caring :)so much love here :)i wonder if 2young supporters can relax for a bit before tomorrow's episode...lol
EDITomo and its 2young's 100th day right? i m gonna tweet the couple :)
EDIT EDITi read about 'casuals' at twitter. who are they? something like sasaeng but international?

@bladerunneryou beat me at that. kekeke ~ i was about to post the same photo :)
Seyoung-ah ~ stop being soooo pretty! sooooo cute! sooooooo adorable! and and and....i want a button version of seyounggot to keep em' in my pocket >.<
i read sy's manager + cordi + staff block every angle of her so fans can't take photoand Seyoung went back with MBC staff and took business class  

@missauditor casuals are fans non hottest but who were stalking and swarming our couple, the one who were taking pics of wooyoung with flash >.<

anyway!

wooyoungRING_zpsaa6345ab.png

cap by me

I tried to make a cap using video that was shared by @bladerunner I guess it really is the ring, he wore it on his pinky. I feel touched that he wore it outside filming :X

Guest ppiyoung

Wowww. WY flew back to Korea only to fly to LA later (in less than 10 hours, I guess) #-o
Mon - Running ManTue-Thru - WGM in SingaporeFri - Flew back to Korea then go to LASat - Concert in LA
Hope he can get some rest during the flight...  

Edit:
ohhh and happy 100th days JWY and PSY >:D<
I hope we can see these smiles for the next days, months and years.... :D
tumblr_n3ub55wbF91qe4t2io1_500.jpg

I love this picture:credit: 03thirty.blogspot.com

IMG_8954.JPG

And here's the link to very HQ WY's pictures by h_ellobeautiful :)

wooww this page drove very fast .... thanks for the always update with the latest news of them .... and i'm happy shipper 2young increasingly more crowded making this thread ..... , love you all  >:D<
now is friday .... hmmmm i've been waiting for...... SATURDAY   8-> 8->

Guest enzo0227

I can just imagine how many tissues had been used at the wedding and how red SY's face before the kiss...but so sweet of SY asking tissue for WY in english haizt...Happy 100th day to 2young couple and stay sweet and happy as you are now...

Good day everyone!
I agree with all of you about Seyoungie, she was beatiful, cute and adorable, sigh I never though I'm gonna love the girl was a lot of aegyo like this before, Seyoung ah what the wrong with me I'a woman but why I want to see you cute side over and over againand before this show to come wooyoung is like a playful boy to me after see him being with seyoung, omg My little boy was grown up now
and the picture was seyoung ran to wooyoung at arab street was so cutebut WGM Staff If she fall down, You need to let WY to take care her side by side Kyahhhhhor maybe you guys might be know what WY to kick you coz of get his wife heart 
Ignore me i'm in a dream, anybody  Wake up me it's just a variety show or real 

:)) :)) :\"> :\">