[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest a n n a b e l l e

A lot of the HD quality photos are especially gorgeous - it feels like a real wedding, doesn't it?  :\">
@DaniaH @missauditor Do you think that Seyoung gave Wooyoung the puzzle ring as her wedding gift to him? Since he wanted couple rings in the first place, maybe? 
Either way, so much love >:D<

Fanacc

@saaahira_   WOOYOUNG JUST BOUGHT COTTON CANDY FROM ME AT THE AQUARIUM. I CANNOT DO THIS

@faeriepixiedust there are like 2 children sitting beside him too! yep, wooyoung is with seyoung his "wife" lol

@faeriepixiedust my friend was just like beside him! and the people around them don't know its him

@faeriepixiedust  omg!! wooyoung is in SG at Sentosa now!! filmming WGM i think

so they were in the aquarium! I love that place, such a nice place to have a date :3

also, someone said on twitter that probably their flight will be on 10 PM, I'm not sure tho if it's legit or not

a n n a b e l l e said: A lot of the HD quality photos are especially gorgeous - it feels like a real wedding, doesn't it?  :\">
@DaniaH @missauditor Do you think that Seyoung gave Wooyoung the puzzle ring as her wedding gift to him? Since he wanted couple rings in the first place, maybe? 
Either way, so much love <3 <3 <3 

Guest enzo0227

I'm so happy when I read tweets from hottest that SY is so pretty in person and very nice...haizt wanna see her too...

It is definitely a good thing that They decided to go abroad for their wedding/honeymoon. Really good thing for SY's exposure.

and now hottests are liking and accepting her coz they see her real beauty inside and out :D

So excited for the upcoming episodes of uri couple.so many things to look forward to :x

Guest zidge22

DaniaH said: I really like everytime Seyoung bite her lips, it's so cuteee... since 1st airing, I always like it
:x :x :x

cr: http://03thirty.blogspot.sg

Guest enzo0227

@littleylnd: One thing i like about 2young couple is even after the shooting they still walk and talk together ~

@littleylnd: Other couple will go seperately after the shooting. But 2young always together. Nomention who the couple is. But now i knw why he's fake lol

Credit:twitter

Hi guys,I'm Lai from thailand. Nice to meet you guys here,I just found this forum and want to share my feeling to 2 young couple but before that I want to share any video, that I found 
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=140409+Wooyoung+%26+Seyoung+Wedding

it's make me crazy that sweet moment that make my heart bloom out LoLThey so cute and I want to say, how can 2 people make I'm fall in love with both of them like this 
:\"> :x ^:)^

Guest enzo0227

WY: She's scared

Fans cheering

WY: Can I get married?

Fans: YEESS

http://Instagram.com/p/mj6bjwq0Zl/

Credit:issa_oppa instagram

Guest dewirama

omo! omo! omo! so today they are dating on aquarium?is it just me or indeed 2young looks like a lil kid to me with those outfit? lolthey are so cute~~ wanna kidnap them... XDDD
i think the denim jacket is wy's coz it looks kinda loose when sy wear it.. *sure 10000%*but if that so, so sy already wore wy's now and don't knw why i like it to be happened.. gyaaaaaaa i hv weird imagination now.. 
ah, i wanna share a tot that always disturbed me since last nite..the scene when wy put the necklace on sy just like wy indeed hugged sy to me... ooooohhh my delulu eyes... 
if wy has straight fly to LA then he left sy on SG? poor sy.. or maybe that's why the reason sy had an angry expression, just like someone posted on the previous page.. 
eeeerrrrrr... btw did Danny Ahn know/heard about the 2young wedding ceremony? if so, i wanna know/see his reaction... lolis he like us who going crazeeeh and had an unstable mind+heart? lol
the day after tomorrow is our 2young time~~wonder what will they show us on Busan trip... kkkkkkand wonder what/where they do/go for the next time? anyone??