[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

He's SO nervous! This is cute!
EDIT: From what I gathered from this episode, Se Young is horribly shy and Wooyoung is too, but he's trying to start conversation and ends up saying weird stuff?

Guest shiningpanda

EPISODE 1 SCREENCAPSFirst Meeting: JANUARY 2, 2014
credits: ShiningPandaAKZ5xDv.pngSCLV9ow.png1Gje1AD.png7QqI844.pnguA5VoXF.png
VIEW MORE PICTURES HERE:

VYF94av.pngj26VtQI.pngJYbbqoi.pngqONzLTn.pngSqIrgYa.pngJA4Ola7.pnghWTs1Ir.png0gXZNT0.pngTC6XW7Z.pngt8MbLn7.png6otholQ.pngeJiRwPY.pngv9LOlpG.pngloXTcwe.pngpN2Y82u.pngO1j23AN.pngIm2Uv2B.pngxaVDn0S.pngZDinV0r.pnglVJEkoM.pnghO0cs3I.pngAKg5E07.pngna0QWrS.pnghfXk40x.png

look how they both carried their bear hahahaPf9wLspl.jpg

Guest Fleura Christine

woahhhh... it's been a long time since i followed teuksora couple.
i like watching park se young after her drama Faith and School 2013.
i am no fan of 2pm, so i rarely know about wooyoung.
Hope they will make a cute couple ^_^
thank you for videos and screencaps

Guest cutiemicah25

i watch the raw episode lets wait until monday from kshownow
what i've seen in raw even i dont understand they like getting to know each other they are cute se young obviously shy and wooyoung such a gentlemen
so what do you think about this couple just post and support them

Guest Fleura Christine

i've just finished watching raw episode and i,too,don't understand what were they talking about.
hahahhaha....
hmmm... i read somewhere that she said that she's quite manly but what i saw earlier she's girly.
Even she's quite shy but she looked calm to me.
woo young is very nervous. hahahaha... i do, not like him calling her noona because it's only a year apart.

Just finished watching the raw and my cheeks are aching from laughing!!I had no idea Wooyoung could be that cute!!! He was practically having a mental breakdown right there and then. I can't wait how this couple turns out, and I'm sure they'll be so cute and fun when they get closer but the awkwardness and the clumsiness(?) as of this stage is so fun to watch that I'm excited to watch them as they move from this stage to the next.

Oh the first part where the bear is brought in and they get nervous about who it is for. When it's Wooyoung, it's like he's been nominated for a dangerous mission.  B-) He is nervously swallowing and looks like he'll faint. Guess it his turn to be teased since Taec and Nikhun have been on the show. Even tho WY is completely having a mental breakdown in the cafe', he is always a gentleman. And she is such a nice lady to take her handwarmer to melt his frozen drink. I think they're going to have a nice marriage.

Guest rmdaebak

park-se-young_1389456345_wooyoungfirst.j

Before they met, the two stars discussed their ideal types with the producers. Park Se Young said, "I like nice guys. I would like him to be a guy who has an open mind. I have a slightly darker skin tone, so it would be nice if he was more tan than I am," while Wooyoung revealed, "I'd like her to be a pure and innocent style. I like short, wavy hair. I'd like to marry the kind of woman who I don't know what to expect from next."

Maybe it was because Park Se Young is a year older than him, but Wooyoung was definitely the more nervous of the two. The actress and idol star met in a cafe, and Wooyoung shared his first impression of her, saying, "Park Se Young has big eyes. I think those eyes dominated me."  

Seeing him so stiff and awkward, Park Se Young handed him the hot pack she was using. He said,"At that moment, I started to get less nervous. I found her attractive then," but he continued by calling her "noona."

Park Se Young said during her solo interview, "It's weird for him to call me noona. I want him to call me something else."

What do you think of the new couple?

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-start-their-newlywed-life-on-we-got-married#axzz2pidKVwL1

Guest charliew

angelangie said: lols new thread....welcome :)
i can see there are some heartbreak going on lols....but i like Park Se Young :) and WooYoung is cute :)cant wait to see how they going to come out of it :)

Guest rmdaebak

I guess our couple gave a great impression to the korean viewers because WGM ratings increased by 1.2% from 5.8% last week to 7%!!!! I hope this continues to increase!! haha

I hope that they'll bring back the ratings during the Khuntoria,Adam,Yongseo couples era :")

can't wait for eng subb <3 

here's the article about the ratings: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/which-saturday-variety-show-did-most-viewers-tune-into-this-weekend#axzz2q8oMMx00

Yay new thread!! Was hoping someone would start it ^^ although I'm not a major 2pm fan, I've come to realize through my years of watching WGM that the boys are really good natured, they have such good hearts and goofy personalities. It'll be nice to see WY on WGM. Looking forward to seeing how this couple grows. It should be good ;)

Guest rmdaebak

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"7 Years of “We Got Married”: Is the Show in Danger of Cancellation?
"in regards to the show being in danger of cancellation, as seen by its controversies in 2013, Sun PD said, “There are people who say this show is in danger, but it is not a danger we think about. In the eyes of the viewers, there might be a desire for a couple to leave the show. Yet, that doesn’t put the show in danger.”
"In addition, another big controversy that has followed the show was whether a script exists, which would convey that the show doesn’t provide any more real of a scene than does a drama or a movie. Sun PD clarified, “People don’t seem to understand a show’s production system. To say it correctly, we do not have a script like a drama where we write lines that the couples will say. Such script does not exist. All reality programs have some form of script. ‘Infinity Challenge’ and ‘Sunday Night’ all have scripts that direct the flow of the show. Such script is simply a guideline that is just has an outline in order to help with filming, but the scripts do not say what actions or behaviors the couples will show. Also, we don’t give out the guidelines to the stars. Rather, we tell the managers and the stars the time, date, and place that they must meet, and right before they enter filming we give the stars a general explanation of what they will do that day. Hence, the things the stars do and say are natural and not directed by the staff."
Source: 
http://t.co/fcYsuDFLAQ