[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest adniRose

this couple already have a thread.. awesome, i'm in..!been fangirling over Park SeYoung since School and WooYoung is my fav in 2PM...WY is hella funny when he's with the members, but i think he'll be that sweet guy around ladies.. but hope he still has his goofy persona around PSY...can't wait for their eps..! :x

Guest reijaye

translated news here:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/wooyoung-reveals-he-feels-burdened-being-on-we-got-married-due-to-his-idol-status#axzz2pvAHj4nW

http://myaddictionlover.tumblr.com/post/72830061290/wooyoung-press-conference-on-wgm-translated-articles

Park Se Young also said, “I was thinking he is a shy/timid & quiet type. But after our first recording my impression changed. I only knew him before through works so after talking with him, I found there’s a lot of things similar with me. Im surprised but happy also.”

i think they met through this
SeYoung and 2pm doing a cf together

and when Se Young was MC for MU Bank
@ 3:24 mark

screencap...
Bdl-EtDCMAAx_g1.jpg:large

Guest cutiemicah25

welcome to the thread hope post more about our 2Young Couple
CountDown For 1st Episode For 2Young Couple
D-Day Tomorrow Hope you will enjoy the 1st episode  :x :x :x
i hope i can find a live streaming but i will try but if you have post it here

Guest rmdaebak

[TRANS] Article about We Got Married's Presscon The reason why WGM's PD put Wooyoung & Seyoung as couple: PD said they put Wooyoung and Seyoung together because from previous interview they discovered that both of them have similar ideal-type, and seyoung's childhood story kinda same with wooyoung's. If they're together , they'll be a lot of conversations between them, so they put them together. KOREA-CHINESE : 肉丸子 CHINESE-ENGLISH : Beside Wooyoung via : DearJWY张祐荣中文个站 & besidewooyoung

Guest wishstarz

out this video 'Shall We Dance' with park se young singing! in the video she is carrying a huge white teddy bear just like in the previews....cute! 

I'm so excited for this couple! When they first announced the news, I was like "YES, another 2PM member!" :))
Hopefully, based on the presscon pics, there will be more interaction with the other two couples as well!

Guest reijaye

@LavelyShai can i post and share streaming links here? i know its not allowed but i'm wondering if you make an exception...

Translation for the preview of WGM Se Young and Woo Young couple
cr. https://twitter.com/2PMFAH
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rvk2p5

Preview description about WGM on MBC website
The scene at the 2013 MBC Gayo! 2PM Wooyoung was given a mission card notices the virtual marriage and together with the mysterious teddy bear...
The doll was readied by Seyoung for special first meeting with her virtual husband. So what kind of first meeting will this two have?

The day of first meeting! Wooyoung & Seyoung received a hint card about each other. Will this two able to recognize each other by looking at the hint card?
Arrived at the place for first meeting! Putting the teddy bear between(them?) and finally Wooyoung♡Seyoung has met! What are they're reaction after meeting?

They continued the conversation in the awkward atmosphere. Wooyoung's glass has left only ice inside since he was nervous and got thirsty...When Seyoung saw this she took an action that was unexpected. What was her sudden action that made Wooyoung surprised?!

sharing what i found on twitter...

BdqSXi3CYAAhen8.jpg

Wooyoung's ideal type Jang Shinyoung-shi(left) and his wife Park Seyoung-shi(right)
Bdqi3XwCcAAMZKb.jpg

Guest cutiemicah25

hello D-Day today i understand if they cant post any livestream links
i hope you will enjoy the 1st episode of 2Young Couple Later 
and i know theres someone will upload a raw video