[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Tomorrow is Seyoung’s birthday (July 30). But I don’t think we will see any sightings of her in the social media :D She’s still liking her friend’s IG’s though but not posting anything from her.

Ms Park Seyoung, if you happen to find your way here, in YY Nation. We wish you a very Happy Birthday. We would have sent you flowers and cake llike we did the last time but we don’t know where to ‘find’ you. We miss you terribly and hoping news of a drama soon. Enjoy your day! :wub:

• Like 6

Happy Birthday Park Seyoung- wishing u good health and lots of happiness and successful career

Still no sign of her - sigh- hopefully her friends celebrate her birthday and post something on IG. 

@standingtallyy- ya now we don’t know where she is, can’t send her a cake or flower. Her new company still haven’t update yet. Maybe she ‘retired’ to be a housewife while waiting for someone to come out of army? Well I don’t mind if that’s the case. 

Saw recent photos of wy (don’t know why I can’t post here) he looks very serious commanding the troops - glad he looks fit and healthy. Good news is that Korean military cut short the time the guys have to serve- wy get 40 days cut so he will be out earlier. :D

• Like 3

Look at their arms and neck..

i see...

It's black, it's white
It's tough for you to get by
It's black, it's white, whoo.. hoo..hoo..
But, if you're thinking about my brother
It doesnt matter if hes black or white ...
-MJ-
:D

• Like 2

Finally CLN co update a photo of sy wishing her Happy Birthday- hope they work hard to promote her. They don’t have any new photos of her, very slow in action.

Wy has a new cf with khun - cannot post here but both look cute 

• Like 6

It's funny that Wy has more pictures while in military than when he was out hahahaha. Wy became the recruit company leader. 

Here's the translated letter of Wy to hottests. Cr 2pm always.

DjDX8cTXgAEXxEF?format=jpg

DjDX8cXXoAAbKqH?format=jpg

Also here's the bts of Wy and Khun's commercial.

No sign of Sy even during her birthday. It's good that the new company greeted her but I think they can do better than used an old pic of her. Fanarts are even better. I think they are slower than Hunus hahaha. I hope though that they are cooking something for her. 

• Like 6

I wonder if he wrote to sy too...ermm..u better did wy..hahaha

If he did..wonder what would be the content....hehehe

Sy's birthday has passed...

Last appearance was on April when she attended a theater...

Now August..still no show...

mayb they/sy had made a promise/agreement b4 wy went to enlistment.

like as per @Gerry58 said.. 'temporary retire' until wy out from the army...coz hubby doesnt want she has kissing part while he's away..(lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Good Monday morning YY friends 

So good to see photos of wy. Thanks @chic-chic for the photos- he gained weight and adapting well. Saw he made friends with the local Korean soldiers. He looks so serious. Glad he mentioned Hongdae in his letter - that’s the last place he went with sy

Ya very surprised that sy’s new co is so slow, even slower than Hunus- no sign of her activities yet. Anyway the recent kdramas isn’t interesting- even that popular What happened to Secretary Kim- saw it only cos I am curious why everyone’s talking about it- but I find boring- same old poor girl meeting rich chaebol- saw a lot of kissing and hugging scenes- looks like the actors have to be daring to keep rating up. I am sure sy won’t be keen to do this type of drama. 

There are so many dating news of idols- no chance of our couple- one in army, the other MIA. Well back to waiting again 

• Like 3

Wow...we have a lof of his photos and videos since he enlisted.

Ermm...is the cameraman/lady a hottest? or his/her sibling a hottest?...hehehe

Make me curious why he/she took so many photo of him..

I don't remember saw his hyungs' photo as much as this during the training

Btw...it is good coz we can see him every week

Thnk u to the cameraman/lady..

• Like 3

WJ is in military and we get pics.  Don’t get me wrong, am really happy about this,  yes.  He looks good and seems adjusted by now to training center. 

But it highlights the fact that SY has disappeared for 5 months and counting (since end of MF and Knowing Brothers ).    C&L  when is the photoshoot coming to include SY  in the roster for your official website?     More importantly,  I hope she gets a good project soon.  In the meantime, to get her out there, I do not even mind if she guests in famous varieties first,  and there are a few with wide viewership.   

• Like 3

More wy photos..

Its already a month  since he joined the army and he will be 'graduate' next week...after 5weeks of training.

Time running so fast. Felt like he just joined it last week...hehehe

Looks like he enjoyed his army life..:)

Maybe a message to wifey...honey do i looked cool? do i looked like a real man? :D

• Like 1

I wondering who is taking the video of WY. It's not even a hidden camera but the pictures/videos are taken freely. I haven't seen these much photos/videos with TY or JunK. Even with other celebrities who enlisted doesn't have much training pictures/videos. I only saw most celebrities who enlisted during military events/concerts. Anyway this is a good thing. Now he can't hide anymore hahahaha. 

He looks like a kid in a military uniform hahaha. 

DkL_kRpVAAAwMeI.jpg

Saw Chansung's interview. It's seems he and WY discussed about acting. So with this there is still a chance WY can be in a drama hahaha.

Chansung said, “There’s something that Wooyoung and I discussed. It’s that we think it’s a good idea not to do any lead roles until we’re in our 30s, when we know a bit more about the world, and about acting. Of course, I would be so thankful to be able to lead something now. I’m not saying that I don’t want to. But I would like to do it when I have more experience and can better portray [a character].”

Anyway,  what's going on with SY. She's totally in hiding. Though  it's normal for famous actresses to be  only seen once in a while but it's a torture for fans. She doesn't even update her SNS or seen somewhere. 

• Like 3