[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Xette12 There were so many funny  shots and "embarrassing" shots of him over the past years especially when they are doing the drama parodies.  I guess the staff don't want to embarrass him further hahaha. 

I also wish there was a WGM shot but I guess the staff is looking after the fans and WY's heart hahaha. 

• Like 3

Good morning YY Nation 

Still no news of sy- very odd her new agency didn’t update her photo in their website- wondering why? Already more than a month since the news she change agency. She also didn’t update her IG. No sign of her hanging out with friends too! 

Very happy to see Taec and jun.k meeting up in their army uniforms- hope to see them get together with wy. 

• Like 3

Is this normal for sy? no acting nor cf for quite a long period?

Is it no offer for her? or something going on that prevent her to do work.

Am also really curious what happen to her?

Her birthday coming in next 2 weeks..

Let see if there any surprise for us... :wub:

• Like 2

Before with Salt, this won't be normal because she was seen everywhere. She has CFs, interviews and fan signing. This feels like when she has a company dispute with Salt after WGM. She was not seen and went on total hiatus. After signing with Hunus, being on MIA is quite normal. Hope though there is nothing going on that prevent her from working.  I hope there was no problem with Hunus before she signed with the new company.

Or probably she's still recovering from someone who just went to his enlistment hahaha. 

• Like 3

Yes...this silence from Seyoung is a killer but we got used to this. Hoping the wait won’t be too long.

@chic-chic I am with you on that thought, recovering from the sadness of someone’s enlistment:blush:

Off topic: Petition to abolish Dispatch. Personally, it doesn’t bother me because it never did the job for us, hahaha! They never caught WY or SY with a dating scandal (I don’t even know why Koreans call dating of two single celebrities as a scandal:P)...but having said that, I believe in the freedom of the press too....provided it is the truth, an honest opinion and not fabrication to ‘sell’ or malign. They went on about revealing CJW’s husbands name, etc. Well, of course people will be curious, he married a Hallyu Star who is nine years his senior. They didn’t expect that much? K-Celebrities should understand (or even to some degree thankful) it is the price they pay for being famous, in the end they get jobs and projects (and tons of money) because of the ‘talk mill’ created by the press. So, it is a two way street. Their publication sell, celebrities get their publicity.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

If Dispatch would be abolish who would write dating news hahaha. I am still wondering why they never give us anything with WY or SY hahaha. I also doesn't understand why Koreans call dating a scandal rather than a good news. For most countries,  celebrities who are dating are really free. They even have "love teams" and  do projects together.  Instead of abolishing Dispatch, I think they can just regulate them to stop spreading  false news about people. K netizens who are doing the petition don't realize though that sometimes they are doing the same  things as Dispatch. 

Anyway after Wy's enlistment old videos of him are resurfacing in Youtube

Wy and his girlfriends :huh: hahaha

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

During the company dispute things, she still active on sns right? Only after with hunus and 'someone', she was not active on sns which is logic cos she has someone to spend time together..hehehe

But she was active in acting, CF, interview etc.

But now she is not active in both..ermmm

Agreed with u @chic-chic if there no Dispatch how are we going to know abt off screen story of the celebrities. Just hope Dispatch will not cross the border as celebrities also human. Just get or hunt the fact right b4 write.

Errr...To Dispatch..when r we going to get WY:heart:SY story? Its already 4yrs of waiting. U better do ur work properly b4 they abolish u..hahaha

• Like 3

12 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Anyway after Wy's enlistment old videos of him are resurfacing in Youtube

Wy and his girlfriends :huh: hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

OMG another gal?? :blink: hahaha

0:14 his hand was from the back of birthday gal..

• Like 2

@Xette12 This was one year ago. That's what I noticed too. His back was on the back of the birthday gal. Then when the video focused on him he removed it immediately and did a peace sign. It was ok if there were other guys. Just seeing the video let me think the birthday gal is  his gf and they were hanging out with his gf's friends hahahaha. 

To be fair SY was hanging out with a cute guy too with couple rings hahaha. 

• Like 2

Good morning everyone  :)

Glad we still have postings even though our couple are absent

Think very difficult for Dispatch to catch wy or sy dating cos they don’t update their IG. Those exposed always leave clues on IG- fans and reporters have sharp eyes. Maybe some celebs deliberately want people to know so they get more publicity and be in the news. Anyway 2 more weeks to Sy’s birthday- hope she reappears soon. 

wy in the army- he is looking good - very cute with his crew cut 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xette12 said:

Wonder what happened after the candles blew...ouchh...hahaha

Wish can understand what they were saying.

Well..we always has an excuse for them, isnt it? hehehehe

The camera went off grid. Probably a kiss hahahaha since they all screamed and WY said something, 

Yes we always have an excuse hahaha.   We're still two hopefuls of WY and SY together. 

@Gerry58 Thanks for Wy's pictures. Glad we still have pictures of him despite his military service while SY went on total hiatus. She doesn't even appear on her friends IG anymore.

Did SY marry a CEO and currently pregnant hahahaha. 

• Like 1

@chic-chic since sy still MIA eventho the hubby already almost 2weeks in the camp (even the hubby's picture already out..hahaha), the idea of her is preggy, keep coming back.

I think its the only thing which can prevent her to make appearance.

Opss...i still refers wy as her hubby...cant help it..

Yes we are still  hoping  wy and sy together. 

• Like 1

@Xette12 I also think WY as her hubby from time to time. It's been 4 years of hoping for them to be together so it's really hard to let go of that thought hahaha. Even if WY appears with his "girlfriends', it's still hard to not think of him being SY's hubby hahaha.  Many shippers have given up so it's nice for you to still be hoping hehehe. Let's hope until one of them marries a different person hahaha.The idea of keeping Wy in the military to avoid girls seems to be a good idea hahahaha. 

I am now really curious what SY is doing. It would be her birthday soon and not even a news from her. 

• Like 1

Ladies, check out @makeupmihyun’s IG Seyoung ‘Liked’ her post. It looked liked an SK-II event. Yippee yay yey! She does check the social media every now and again:D

Hmmmnn, I wonder what will it take for Seyoung to come out from her hiding. Her birthday is in two weeks and we don’t have anything planned for her.

Wooyoung is in the camp, so I agree, not too worried about his ‘gf’s’...

• Like 3

It's good that she's checking SNS once in a while. But still wondering why she's not appearing on any of her friends SNS. She's close with actress Gil Eunhye but no sign of SY on her IG even on her birthday. 

• Like 1

If after her birthday, she still not appear, think we have to make a police report of a missing person...hahaha :P

I thot after join a new company, the new company will promote their new artist and get a job for her.

1 hour ago, Xette12 said:

If after her birthday, she still not appear, think we have to make a police report of a missing person...hahaha :P

I thot after join a new company, the new company will promote their new artist and get a job for her.

Agree, a new artist ought to be promoted.   When she left Hunus, it is not farfetched to think that she got love calls from other agencies too, aside from CLN.   Sometimes it crosses my mind  if she  actually signed a contract yet,   because she has been too scarce,  too quiet.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3