[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- I think it is good news wy decide to enlist earlier- then he can finish faster. After he comes out, can make marriage plans :D

I am sure once he goes in, Sy will resume working so we just have to wait out these 2 years - hopefully she will be more active to makeup for Wy’s absence. At least do another drama before the year ends. 

Anyway even if he is in military, the fans will still post photos of him- same for Taec & jun.k. so we will still update

So countdown begins- 7 days to go 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Xette12 That's a perfect scenario for our delulu hehehehe. If SY really appear on July 10, I would probably faint hahahaha.

Better yet, a dating scandal on the date of Wy's enlistment. Sy spotted during Wy's enlistment hahaha,

@standingtallyy I am just posting whatever I think to  not miss them more hehehe. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Count down..4days more..

@chic-chic I will faint 1st, if sy spotted during wy's registration day..hahaha :P

But i doubt she will b there..hmmm

Now is time to spend quality time together as they did during their wgm last episode.. never a second wasted and an inch apart..hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

It seems 2PM members have been suffering constant hacking attempts against their social media account as well as consistent spamming, which is disturbing them daily. On July 4, JYPE posted the following notice:

"Hello, this is JYPE.
We sincerely thank you for always supporting 2PM.
Recently, there's been confirmed spamming of some of the members' internet accounts. There have been attempts to access and hack their accounts. Spam messages are also sent day and night, making their daily lives harder and causing increasing stress.
This is a clear invasion of privacy. We ask that you stop immediately as fans. If spamming continues, we'll respond with legal action.
Though fans give their sincere love and support, we're posting this notice due to the behavior of a minority, so please understand.
Thank you."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/07/jyp-entertainment-makes-statement-on-2pms-social-media-hack-and-spam

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

You won’t be the only one going to faint should our dear Seyoung-ie emerging after July 9:blush:

Dear me...honestly this Oppa’s freaks. Why would they do that? Hacking 2PM’s social media account? They should join us here so they can learn a thing or two on the art of waiting and patience, hahaha!

I noticed Seyoung liking a friends IG account...Sohee somebody. The woman is pregnant, her husband pointing to her baby bump and a little girl who I assume is the daughter. A family photo shoot...I was actually shocked at the same time very happy when I noticed ‘sseyoungpark’, confirming she is just around the corner BUT keeping a very,very, very low profile :D

• Like 4

Wy and SY are just the same in terms of SNS. Wy is only retweeting and now SY only likes post. 

People here at YY nation are patient indeed especially the people we follow are always missing in action hahahaha. 

• Like 3

Here is the lyric...

A goodbye from him i guess..:tears:

天の川~GALAXY~ 

Lyrics by Jang Wooyoung, Natsumi Watanabe
Composed by Jang Wooyoung, Ryan IM
Arranged by Ryan IM, Ragoon IM

For a short period of time
No matter how far we are, we’ll always look at each other’s eyes
You who is afraid, I’ll gently cover you with tears

If someday we'll meet again
That warm day will certainly come
It won’t be sad
Because you exist eternally inside me 

Take care (*Please be well)
I will always sing for you
Remember me without crying
Keep on smiling
This is definitely not the end
I’m promising it to you right now

I’ll be waiting
Without you, I can’t live
I can’t do that 
I can’t bid farewell
Let’s cross the galaxy and meet each other again
Definitely we’ll meet someday again

This road that is like destiny
To be able to find my dream
I can’t relieve my sinking heart
Without you, I could not even see my dream

There’s nothing I can do 
But I’m willing to risk everything
Because I love you
I’ll hold you in my arms tightly and cry out
I love you~ I love you~

I will always sing for you
Remember me without crying
Keep on smiling
This is definitely not the end
I’m promising it to you right now

I’ll be waiting
Without you, I can’t live
I can’t do that 
I can’t bid farewell
Let’s cross the galaxy and meet each other again
Definitely we’ll meet someday again

• Like 4

Dont worry wy..we will wait.

We are experts at waiting..n u know what...patient is our second name...Patient Nation..hahaha

You n sy taught us well..hehehe

Just concentrate on your duty n plez dont get hurt

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Xette12 said:

Dont worry wy..we will wait.

We are experts at waiting..n u know what...patient is our second name...Patient Nation..hahaha

You n sy taught us well..hehehe

Just concentrate on your duty n plez dont get hurt

Hahaha! We should add another word - YY ‘Patient’ Nation:) Tomorrow is D-Day, our Wooyoung’s enlistment date. Maybe in two years I’ll make another trip to Seoul after his release in autumn :D

• Like 4

dup dap..dup dap..dup dappp...

Listen to my heartbeat ..it’s beating for you..
Listen to my heartbeat..it’s waiting for you..

err...waiting for some of his enlistment's day photo...hehehe

• Like 1