[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

On 12/5/2561 at 6:21 PM, chic-chic said:

@justpm Is this what you're looking for?

Related image

tumblr_n9k7ugwpEI1to59dfo1_500.gif

or this

Image result for wooyoung and seyoung rest stop

This is the video. Just get some screen caps hehehe

Looking at these pictures and video made me missed them a lot. I missed those times we had a lot of updates about them. 

Oh oh oh !! it's the 2nd one !! but it's behind the scene pic with all staffs & cameras surround them. do you have it ?? ><

• Like 3

On 14/5/2561 at 11:58 AM, chic-chic said:

@just2pm I don't have it but I think someone posted it before in this forum. I  think that's around the 150 page mark hehe.

i cant find it. maybe it was deleted :bawling: can you pls tell me which episode is that ?? before or after their trip to singapore ??

Yes the forum is so quiet. I am still not used to this. @standingtallyy  a search party seems a good idea. Let's start with Sy. She's been missing for so long hehe. At least with Wy, we've seen him from his several IG lives. 

I don't mind them missing as long as they are together he he.

• Like 2

So quiet....

Wy with other celeb watching Twice

While Wy supporting other JYP artists and doing his job as the company's director, Sy still missing in action. No post from her or posts from friends. 

• Like 4

No schedule or activity announced for Wy yet. But he said during his concert that he's preparing something for the fans before he enlists. The other three members are the busy ones hehehehe. (off topic - Chan's album is so good hehehe)

Sy is also missing. It's months now that MF ended and we haven't heard from her.

• Like 1