[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screen cap of previewj1kx.jpg
okay they looks cute!!!the soccer player seems to be likable enough...
and the rapper dad.. well seems to be genuinely a good dad!!!

BUt I am excited for Ryu Jin..!!!Ahhh now I feel so bad that Wongin didn't get to be cast... been watching his guesting this weeka dn the guys is hilarious!!!

I am feeling positive about this kids... but my junsu-ya...!! huhuhuhu noona will pray that you fulfill your wish to be an actor!!!

Guest appaodigaid

I start to love the season 2 just by saw their preview.And it feels like I betray the season 1.-___-I miss the season 1 already T-TWhy the kids are so adorable and hard to let go?But still, so excited to see this new season ><

Season 1:1. Joonie2. Junsu3. Minguk4. Jiah
These kids will never be forgotten. For a year that they bring laughter, tears & gived the show a healing moment to the family who adored them so much made them realized how precious they are. How the show helps those father to spent more time & knew their kids with all their heart. We may never be seen them regularly as what we used to be for now but we wish them all the luck, happiness, healthy, growing well & stay as sweet & adorbs as they are. I don't wish them to be popular in the media but i wish them to grow & success in their own accord as normal person in the future.
Season 1 kids & Appa thank you being with us. Life span on the show was to short but you give us full contentment with no regrets but felt lucky to knew you till the end. 
For the Season 2 kids & as well as the Appa, I welcome you with my whole heart & support you till my last breath as i support, loved & telling my friends to watch Appa Odiga every sunday on Season 1.
Appa Odiga Season 2 aja aja FIGHTING!!! :x
>:D< >:D< ^:)^ ^:)^

as long the show involve the kids doing whatever they want (without being scipted) the show would be enjoyable..Ryujin's son is soo handsome..And ahn junghwan's son..can't wait. i was amazed with his pretty wive..and combine with good look of AJW,..their son surely would be the heartbreaker lol..if Jiah join season 2, she would like him too..she's always had crush to cute boy lol..
And binnie..the cute binnie..love her..and cant wait their relationship of two strong personality, biinie and SDI.

@titahaspihani : please don't quote pics...if you want to comment the pics,,just say "those pics above are cute" or whatever..I think you are new here,,so maybe you don't know the rule yet..Just think how much waste if there are 2 same pics on the same page,,and it'll be such a burden for the people who don't have great internet connection....

Accdg to the news that LJH (junsu appa) is the Narrator for Season 2.
Lee Jong Hyuk  MBC 'Sunday Night - Where Daddy' story appeared in the season 2. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=073&aid=0002376590

OMG now that Min Soo cut his hair short and dyed it back to black, he looks soooo much like Hoo ! 
Also, based from the preview and the pictures, I feel like this little guy
Capture_d_cran_2014_01_22_20_00_05.png

is going to be our season two's Junsu. He looks like a little jokester! 
Anyway, can't wait to see new eps, I'm sure the new team will be as good as the first one! (Even if I will miss Junsu, Jiah, Jooni and Min Guk dearly... they will always have a special place in the Appa Eodiga family.)
And it's so great about LJH narrating the show ! He has a great voice, I bet he'll do an awesome job.

aawwwwww...uri jonghyuk will be the narrator..at least he didnt leave the show at all and we can hope we can see uri junsu someday.Ryu jin's son is going to be the most handsome like Joon (minus the scholar behaviour lol)..and AJW's son is going to be uri Junsu ( i just feel like he's going more running around than Junsu hahaha...just watch the preview and even his dad have to hide and seek with him. We'll see if he has Junsu's witty comment and 4D personality.We'll see if KJP's son will be like princess like Jiah..but Bin is definetely the new personality lol..

Guest tatayun

hannaj said: Accdg to the news that LJH (junsu appa) is the Narrator for Season 2.
Lee Jong Hyuk  MBC 'Sunday Night - Where Daddy' story appeared in the season 2. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=073&aid=0002376590

I've been a silent reader for DWAG season 1 so I might as well comment on season 2. I'll really miss Junsu & his dorkiness and also his baby sound effect T_T it's funny how Minsoo is still the maknae even in season 2 xD
Ryun Jin's son look really handsome & it seems like there will be 2 girls instead of 1 which I really like so that it can balance the show or maybe they just want two loveline :D

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 1100px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Dad Where Are We Going Season 2 – Filming on the process!

The filming for second season of Dad Where Are We Going has officially started!

Click to see more photos! - http://www.kofan.com/?p=43268

Archived