[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 2 아빠! 어디가 ? 시즌2 ♥ Episode 104 = The End ! Thanks to Fans

Guest xopo17

Guest specialgirl88

Anyeong haseyo~~

Im new member here. Im act like silent reader in season 1... and now I wanna start talk and posting for season 2~ ehehe.. please bear with my first comment here.. :D

First, I wanna say, mbc please dont make 6 appas and 6 kids... the screen time will be very hectic and very .. ouw.... it will be super super super crowded~ very crowded. its fit more with five appas and five kids~

Second, about knet who disagree with kim jin pyo confirmation for the show, I think ... uhm, he is hiphop singer and rapper rite? Rapper is always like that. Im really like korean rapper and I really love korean hiphop songs coz they really nice and good, but still you have bear with the lyrics and the artist harsh attitude..

about kim jin pyo song, maybe its dissing track or .. yeah, hiphop artist in korea just talk about something with their music, so thats why I love k-hiphop. and I want kim jin pyo as a representative to hiphop appas who will be very different with the others appas.. coz he grown up with different background and different way of thinking. It will be add freshness and something new to the show~

but maybe if we refer to clean image... I think no hiphop ppl is really clean coz they are grown up in very harsh life and they speak truth in every song they release. even teenager hiphop artist is really do swearing in their songs... so maybe, for clean image, can we just have 5 appas? hahahaha~

btw, CANT WAIT FOR SUNGBINNIE~ hhahahah I really like sungbin and sung dongil interaction, its really really fascinating~ :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xopo17

said: @czakhareina : i want junsu back on season 2 >> it doesn't mean that i did not respect LJH decision. i respect LJH's decision . but honestly i am having hard time to let go Junsu. but LJH >>> i can let go LJH so easily

:D

if there will be Season 3 in future >> i wish he can join to Season 3. I do believe Junsu still want to play with all hyung but, the final decision is not in Junsu's hand, but it is in his dad. i think Appa Oediga could be Junsu's time to play (since Appa Oediga is totally different with 1 night 2 days show) ,isn't in korea that the children want to play but there is no friend in his/her neighbor to play with ? they have the field for children to play but very rare for kids to play. because they only study, study, study until late. thanks god i am not spend my childhood  in korea

:)

)

the k-netizen still rant in every korea web/korea forum/and MBC web about KJP's behavior. they felt it can bring bad influence for other kids and could ruining the atmosphere on filming . The K-Netizen's petition seems very harsh if i read it in first time, but when i think back, that this Appa Oediga Program has a lot viewer in Kids age

and agree with you, i much prefer 5 Appa rather than 6 Appa .

in season 1 with 5 Appa there were many screen time's problem for 5 kids, can you imagine for 6 kid with 6 appa, lots of complaint about amount of screen time  in future ?? 

6 kids, 6 fathers is really too much. The show itself isn't that long, so it'll be hard to edit the show and divide the airtime equally between the kids :( Even with the original cast, they edited out Jun/Bins scenes A LOT! 

Guest xopo17

news again:
only 1 web released this news . so i don't know the truth . all i know, after this news got released , The K-Netizen seems look more angry. i read in MBC web, that they are dissapointed with that news because KJP still as the member and even they already deleted MBC channel from their TV ( i hope i said it right ). K-Netizen petition seems very serious and most of them are not welcoming KJP.
so to all member in here, don't be suprise IF episode 1 on season 2 will decrease. just prepare the worst for future. 
despite i and you want to have kind of hip-hop dad, but we have to realized that if the rating is bad then it will having a bad impact for the whole production of appa oediga show. i hope K-Netizen could softened their heart for this one because the rating is in their hand not in us and MBC think rating is their GOD until now , sigghhhh :(
ps : anyway where are the pd-nim or MBC representative ???? why they don't show up and made some clarification to netizen ?it seems they let KJP handle this by his own . siggh
Appa Oediga Season 2 : Kim Jin Pyo still remain as member for season 2 . in this article, also stated that wishes for Knetizen could forgive KJP.Link : http://isplus.joins.com/article/866/13581866.html?cloc=
and also in his twitter : KJP posted : " Hello (annyeonghaseyo), This is a long artice (post) "  http://blahblahpapa.com/201942721 "ps : i don't have time to capture and upload the screen capture of KJP's twitt
KJP wants to explain the controversy and referred to his blog , you can read his very long statement in his blog
the reaction after KJP's posting in his blog is still not change until now . until now, K-Netizen still in their decision : they don't want KJP in season 2
@teacup : so dammm agree :) the show only for 1 hour 20 minute , sometime 1 hour 15 minute or sometime 1 hour 10 minute. so its not very long enough . its very rare for appa oediga's staff to gave us 1 hour 30 minutes (i already checked it ) , almost never gave us 1 hour 30 minutes even for sibling episode and new zealand episode.so let's prepare the worst because they will cut many good scene for limited airing time , sigghh
@appaodigaid oh yeah, very right . Lee Junsu Fans are growing until now. He has many fans right now inside and outside Korea. His fans base are a lot  :Plots of girl will miss him a lot . and its very different to replay old episode, please don't told me to do that xixixixi. i have been trying to replay old episode but i prefer Lee Junsu in new episode in season 2 (but that all only in my dream hahahhahaha :))  ) I hope, in this thread, there is no one starting to comparing other kids too . They Could compare other Dad (because Appa already adult ) or mocking the appa but not for the kids (because kids are not adult yet ).

Guest specialgirl88

woaahhh thank u for welcoming me, guys~~ hehehe, hope we can be get along with good memories like our adorable kids in appa odiga hahaha~

about hiphop scene,.. uhm, if the knetz is really doesnt want KJP to confirmed cast, why not mbc just not add him? uhm, Knetz is really really really strict and very very very confusing peoples , btw. They doesnt want someone who make any wrongdoings to appear in tv, like, every peoples have lots of wrongdoing, rite?? KJP isnt a murder tho, so...... I think the Knetz ppl is really peoples who cant move on to the future with better hope [maybe].

about KJP past behaviour in his hiphop scene, all hiphop stars is like that. even in US [Knetz really adore US rite??, every single about them maybe] and in my country too, so... I just can say something like this :

1. mbc should decline KJP confirmation and make the situation cool down [even we have to hurt his child.. aiguuu ;__; its hard.

2. mbc just let it go and keep filming like nothing happen and see what they got in 1st episode.

Honestly, I really want mbc just make it cool down now and processing like Knetz wants. This show alr get most of the attention in Korea with Season 1, its will be bad if they make it worst just by stubborness to add 1 appa and in their viewers is "bad appa".

and about 6 appas and 6 kids.. I think .. maybe they want to make 1 trip for longer episode? I mean, maybe 1 trip for 2-3 episode??? maybe....

and yes, 24 hours footage and they must edit it.. its really hard~ very hard.... so thats why, maybe they want make longer episode with just 1 trip?? its good for the kids too [since they not gonna filming often] and the editing team will have enough time to work and make the show very interesting to us~~

hah..very long typing :P hahahah

It's good that they're adding more dads and kids to the show to freshen it up. We're already familiar with Hoo as well as Minyul and Bin. Adding 3 dad-kid will def make the viewers tune in to discover their personality and create great moments. But the show will def become a farm house when the sibling join in. :P We will get to see Jun and Minguk come back to visit. ❤❤❤❤

Guest specialgirl88

so... mbc not make any official statement except for the 3 dads we alr have? sungjoo, minsoo and sung dongil rite???? aiguuu

I dont understand the K-netizen..KJP act like that during his show was because the show and editing part let him to. I mean, he's a rapper. rapper usually cursing and talk bad. And in Top Gear is the show where all the people involve is male. it's pretty common for them to swear or cursing..whatever..
But Appa oediga is children show. the editing part will do their job to edit what supposed to be seen and what's not suppose to be seen.
Gives him a chance..and i already like his son..dont let him down please

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Fans furious about Kim Jin Pyo appearing in the second season of Dad Where Are We Going

Fans in Korea are not happy with singer/entertainer Kim Jin Pyo appearing in the popular variety show ‘Dad Where Are We Going’.

Read full article here - http://www.kofan.com/?p=39437

What do you all think about this? Should he step down?

Guest josephjung93

xopo17

said:

oh my god, another fiasco , headache's news .
so >> now , most of K-Netizen having a lot of protest for Kim Jin Pyo . Most of K-Netizen said their objection and threatened not to watch appa oediga season 2.
this is because Kim Jin Pyo's atitude at past . He is the TV host for 

[size=2]

Top Gear Korea Season 2 . So on that show, he did the "fingering" thing and said bad word. okay, i never watched Top Gear so i don't know how badly his behavior on That show . no comment for that.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

until now, lot of Korea Viewer said their objection and probably, MBC will follow K-Netizen's wish, because their threat is so scary >> they will not watch Appa Oediga Season 2 if KJP as one of member . K-Netizen will boycott appa oediga show s2 :(

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Link :  

[/size]

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=ent&arcid=0007911365&cp=du

and 

http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/news/1162524

and

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10160848

and 

http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2014010618161648273&outlink=1

and etc,,,,,,,,,,,,[size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]

below are the comment from K-Netizen, they posted that comments on MBC's Website :

[/size]

and yeah, MBC just bring back Lee Junsu , xixiixxiixixixi (mission impossible)  :P

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

He used an Ilbe word 'unji' on 'Top Gear Korea', wrote diss lyrics about the late president with Cho PD on the song 'Dr. No Therapy', and made an offensive hand signal on 'Top Gear Korea' again. 

1. [+2,092, -156] Viewers have every right to be concerned. They've been watching over these kids for all this time and they're coming back for season two so of course people are concerned that they'll be exposed to bad things. The fathers we've known haven't been as rock bottom as this guy. 

2. [+2,040, -173] People are all concerned about the kids and the influence they'll receive around him. Kim Jin Pyo can deny these accusations all he wants but he said that Ilbe word. There is already a movement among mother communities opposing his casting and I, too, will become a strong anti of the show if they cast him. MBC cannot be taking this lightly as there are a lot of people starting a boycott on the show over this. They need to pay attention to the media and take responsibility for this.

3. [+1,759, -132] I'm worried about the kids.... What if Kim Jin Pyo makes a mistake subconsciously... Sigh~ This is a family program, I'm really worried for the show...

4. [+129, -18] Kim Jin Pyo needs to voluntarily leave the casting. From swearing to snide remarks about the late president, he is not a fit for the show. Don't think of recycling your image through this show. I heard the PD changed for the new season... I'm so disappointed in the decisions they've been making so far. 

5. [+128, -14] Why isn't the show doing anything about it when reactions are this bad?

read more here...  http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/01/tv-viewers-oppose-kim-jin-pyos-dad.html

Guest appaodigaid

aprodithe said: I dont understand the K-netizen..KJP act like that during his show was because the show and editing part let him to. I mean, he's a rapper. rapper usually cursing and talk bad. And in Top Gear is the show where all the people involve is male. it's pretty common for them to swear or cursing..whatever..
But Appa oediga is children show. the editing part will do their job to edit what supposed to be seen and what's not suppose to be seen.

Guest xxstarstarxx

@aprodithe Yes i totally get what you mean about the show he was on, and the editting staff^^ However like you said, it's a children show, and little kids learn/pick thing up very easy. Sometimes, they surprised me alot with the amount of stuff they remembers. The k-netizen dont want these kid to be someone who is like that, and who knows, old habit can come back even if you're a change person. I'm not judging or saying KJP is a bad person, just my perspective about this situation. But anyways, hope everything will come out good in the end, because his son is so cute/adorable, well all kids are  ;;)

Guest johnsontan2

Editing out his "unwanted" scenes might make it worse. Who knows what he could have potentially did or said. We won't even have a clue. A pity since his kid is  so adorable. 

Guest josephjung93

appaodigaid said: aprodithe said: I dont understand the K-netizen..KJP act like that during his show was because the show and editing part let him to. I mean, he's a rapper. rapper usually cursing and talk bad. And in Top Gear is the show where all the people involve is male. it's pretty common for them to swear or cursing..whatever..

Guest appaodigaid

josephjung93 said: appaodigaid said: aprodithe said: I dont understand the K-netizen..KJP act like that during his show was because the show and editing part let him to. I mean, he's a rapper. rapper usually cursing and talk bad. And in Top Gear is the show where all the people involve is male. it's pretty common for them to swear or cursing..whatever..

Archived