[Drama 2014] TV Novel - Land of Gold / TV순금의 땅

valsava

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Chang's father used to be a ginseng grower from the North. He brought ginseng and ginseng seeds with him and hid it in the cave. Woo Chang and father got separated from his mother and sister. That is why Woo Chang's father is able to sustained Woo Chang and kept trying to find news of his wife and daughter in the North. He got news that his wife and daughter are still alive and is trying to smuggle himself up there to get them out and is discussing with Soo Bok and Bong Dal. 
It seems that Chi Soo is into smuggling business. His driver/PA, Dok Sa knew Soo Bok who he framed and landed Soo Bok in jail for a time. Soo Bok knew Dok Sa was into smuggling and deduced that Se Woon Dang is also involved in smuggling business.

Why the little girl with fish bowl hair cut die instead of Woochang.. We only on ep 11 and she already getting on my nerves. She's to young to lie like she do. Anybody that have any contact with nosey lady other son the one she hangs out with she get attitude, She so young and so controlling. She got nosey lady thinking she's the little Madam of the house. Nose lady just done barge her way into they house, I wonder what she's up to going there.  Mdm Se go to the bar and attack Inok I guess she can't have her dirty past known.
@timsha,  If you been watching could you tell me if Soon Guem Mom was writing a note to leave. Also tell me why the driver is looking for Sg father

@valsava after I heard that Woo Chan dies in the end my interest has been diminished quite a bit ... I follow this rather half heartedly now.... am following Angel's Revenge which is now showing on KBS Word which I was prevously watching live without subs so now its a bonus its shown on TV Novel time slot with subs.  Dont worry will drop in often to catch up with this ... I have not watched todays yet though link is up, was busy chatting with my son and catching on on things in his life I completely forgot about it.

Fish bowl hair cut girl is Haengja and like u said she is a serial liar, bossy and gives everyone the impression she is the daughter of the household instead of HJK and looks like her lies are going to be exposed.  Dok Goo's mum (nosey lady) rushes over to that household to help with the kimchi making that MIL was planning in an effort to make up for HJK falling sick eating the cookies bought at her store (I think it is illegal to sell them as it comes from the UN food aid drops but she sells them loose in brown paper bags in her shop hence her fear of being in trouble with the law should MIL choose to persecute her as she initially did until SIL Han Chi Soo stopped her).

And yes SG's mum was intending to divorce her hubby (earlier MIL received some phone call about her SIL and she said something about how embarassing it was after getting that call, and told SG's mum that she might as well divorce her husband ...and to her surprise SG's mum agreed.... not sure what the call was about).  She was about to write the letter to him and but parallel clips showing hubby collapsing from that blow to is head.  Like I said I have not started watching today's episode.  Will take a while, I want to watch Can We Love first (do u watch that???....if u haven't pls watch it u will definitely like it).

Archived