[Drama 2014] TV Novel - Land of Gold / TV순금의 땅

valsava

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava in the first ep, when JSG and father cross the mountain and looking at the land . The father told her that this a land of gold. So, I guess that this is where she will grow up and make her bag of gold. Guess that the boy who she accused of stealing her bag will be the one who will be her love. Cute when she said "I love you" to the boy in English. THe DIL is her mother. Will the father bump into her soon.

As suchadiva42 said, need the cast lists or some kind of chart to show who is who in this pix.

Found this cast list on koreandrama.org

Cast Main Cast Kang Ye Sol as Jung Soon Geum - Park Ha Young as Jung Soon Geum (young) Kang Eun Tak as Kang Woo Chang - Uhm Do Hyun as Kang Woo Chang (young) Baek Seung Hee as Han Jin Kyung - Ahn Eun Jung as Han Jin Kyung (young) Lee Byung Hoon as Yoon Jung Soo - Jung Jae Min (정재민) as Jung Soo (young) Soon Geum’s family Kwon Oh Hyun as Jung Soo Bok (Soon Geum’s father) Village People Song Young Jae (송영재) as Kim Bong Dal Kim Jin Gook (김진국) as Woo Chang’s father Lee Hwa Young (이화영) as Duk Goo’s mother Hyun Suk Joon as Bong Duk Goo (young) People around Se Woon Dang Jung Ae Ri as Madam Se Woon Dang Kim Myung Soo as Han Chi Soo Kim Do Yun as Ji Yeon Hee Yoo Seung Bong as Haeng Rang Ah Bum Park Sung Il as Dok Sa Others Lee Hyun Kyung as Seo In Ok In Ji Won (인지원) as little Young Soo Production Credits Chief Producer: Kim Sung Geun Director: Shin Hyun Soo Screenwriter: Lee Sun Hee

@efparri, I had planned today to go back and re-post everything. Thanks for the site, When I found the title to this drama. This was all I could find on this drama at the time I open the thread. Or if you like you could do it. I really would appreciate it. Thanks.  

230px-Gold_Land.jpg

Main Cast

I got a better look at the actress who plays young Jo Hyang Ja, Kim Esther.  She is the same Esther who play the six year old Suk Chang Hee in "Samsaengi."  There are a lot of actresses and actors who play younger characters in this series.  The older character does not yet appear in the cast.  If there will be no older character with those names, it is superfluous to call them "young so and so."  Perhaps the older actors/actresses have not yet been chosen.

@efparri,
you said,
Perhaps the older actors/actresses have not yet been chosen.

I hope so all these kids is nerve wracking,  So they still must not have a complete cast of teenage kids to play the present kids roles.
I wonder how long would we be watching these darn kids it's just to many.

Earlier I commented about the company operating the three Korean language stations changing which channel carried which Korean network.  Last week the cable guide showed that there were no changes to the assignment.  This week the changes take place.  Next week the assignment are back the way they were in the cable guide..  The cable guide went back to showing "Samsaengi" as the scheduled program in the assigned time slot instead of "Eun Hee."  I'll have to check later, the cable guide might not be updated that far ahead.  Based upon the interval between the beginning of "Eun Hee" in South Korea and the beginning of that series in my market it should be some time near the first week in March before "Land of Gold" will begin here.  To keep from having the well poisoned, I will only occasionally follow the series before it starts showing in my area.

I can't believe that nosey women was all in there room uninvited searching that mans stuff then when she got caught she played like she was cleaning. Her character is nothing other then thief she will steal from everybody in the boarding house. I wonder if old Halmoni is her mother she seems to know her pretty well. I thought those two boy's were her kids but I guess not.
Boy that rich household is full of secrets. The MIL is nerves that the little girl mom is around. The little girl talk about the little girl she hangs out with in school. The two boy's are fighting. Looks like the Step-son is in some kind of ginseng smuggling business. His driver and the little girls father seem to know each other very well the driver also a very colorful past. I'm starting to think the driver help them get that lady into the household. Maybe the son had a crush on her and had to have her and the set some kind of deal up or maybe she could be the driver sister just guessing at this point. 
@timsha , If you not to busy can you tell me about the driver and the lil girl dad's conversation. 
Still trying to get a grip on this story.      

@valsava thought I get to understand snippets of their converstion I certainly dont have any conclusive understanding yet ..... I am waiting to watch next Monday on KBS then I willl definitely be able to understand all that I have watched so far and get a more comprehensive picture how the characters tie in.... sorry

For example .... today's episode that man servant in the rich household too knows the secret MIL is hiding, he immediately went running to her when he saw Inok (that rich little girl's birth mum)... how he knows I dont have any idea.... so need to wait for next week and things will begin to come together for me..

@timsha,  So they will be airing the subs to this drama next. Ok I will stop asking question because we understand just about as much the same lol   Anyway I hope you had a good weekend and talk with you later in the week bye for now. 

@valsava right now I am rather half heartedly following this TV Novel cos its so boring right from the start (:|  probably it will tweak my interest once the adults kick in..... all the kids are boring the heck out of me X(

Archived