[Drama 2014] TV Novel - Land of Gold / TV순금의 땅

valsava

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tamz.  The first episode was shown already I will have to wait til tomorrow to see it. The sites I normally watch hasn't put it up yet. As soon as I'm able to watch I'll let you know. So until then we just have to be patient. I really want to see this Novel hopefully it will be something different from the others.   

Guest Tamz1430292084

@Timsha. Are you going to do the re-cap like you did Eunhui?
I tried watching the live streaming - didn't understand a word & streaming was so bad that I gave up. I will wait for KBSW with Eng sub,but will lurk here.

The Drama WIki website just listed the drama this morning as "Gold Land."  http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Gold_Land

In addition to cast members already mentioned, Kim Do Yun, who played Ji Sung's mother in "Samsaengi" is also in the cast.  I thought that I recognized her picture from the official website.  Google Translate has trouble with Korean names.  It literally translates proper names by the individual words.  For instance, "Ji Sung" in "Samsaengi" was translated as "Intelligence "rather than just Romanized. I cannot be sure, but Kim Esther in this drama might be the same person, Esther, who played the young Chang Hee in "Samsaengi."

@valsava thats what I was thinking too .... the father was searching for the mother after hearing from his friend Bong Dal about having seen her but does not remember where. The mother's relationship to that rich young girl with the ridiculous dressing I have not quite figured out but young rich girl referred to her as sae-onni but introduced her to Soon Geum as her 'ulkae' (which translates into young SIL???), so thats still vague to me. Still trying to understand how the separation took place and why her mother, Ji Yun Hee, gave her daughter Soon Geum up.  Off to watch ep 3. 

Hope you are feeling better, was down with the flu myself and still cant seem to shake it off.

From today's ep3 looks like the mother has remarried .... and her mother in law is a witch but still trying to understand why MIL is youngish too, they look more like sisters rather than MIL and DIL :-?  :-?

Archived