Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Kdramas.png 

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

9. Bad perms

The absolutely worst hair style in K-dramas, and it's everywhere! Both of these hairstyles speak for themselves: BAD!

Doctor Stranger: Park Hoon

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.38.02_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

class="at_ttl"Eight Times That K-Dramas Were Filmed In Another Country

BY Julie Jones | Apr 21, 2015 09:54 AM EDT    

K-dramas are a fun way to learn about Korea and check out many of the local attractions before planning a trip there.

But occasionally, k-dramas are also set in other countries. Sometimes they are actually filmed on location but sometimes the drama producers create a set that simulates a recognizable foreign scene.

The two most popular countries to either film in or pretend to film in are the U.S. and Macao.

Hungary is the next most popular k-drama location outside of Korea. "Iris 2" and "Doctor Stranger" both filmed there.

8. "Doctor Stranger" scenes featured Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon on a motorcycle riding around the Hungarian National Gallery in Budapest.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82257/20150421/eight-times-that-k-dramas-were-filmed-in-another-country.htm

How many years now, and I still miss my HoonHee couple... and this strange drama that was a wreck and its stupid, ridiculous fan wars.... Right now, I am just laughing at the memories. XD

Just happy that all our leads are doing great in their respective careers.