Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SongMira

[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

Recommended Posts

sleepykid said: Lee Jong Suk still looks handsome behind bars kyyaaaaa... 
8->

Anyway Who send me behind bars, I'm so sad.... Back to the topic, Park Hae Jin looks so serious memorizing the lines... Gonna buy dvd version of the series once it will be released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kaiskloset said: sleepykid said: Lee Jong Suk still looks handsome behind bars kyyaaaaa... 
8->

Anyway Who send me behind bars, I'm so sad.... Back to the topic, Park Hae Jin looks so serious memorizing the lines... Gonna buy dvd version of the series once it will be released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sleepykid said: kaiskloset said: sleepykid said: Lee Jong Suk still looks handsome behind bars kyyaaaaa... 
8->

Anyway Who send me behind bars, I'm so sad.... Back to the topic, Park Hae Jin looks so serious memorizing the lines... Gonna buy dvd version of the series once it will be released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh Mr. Writer...I know you want to create loveline between these two but you didn't do it... X( :-L
Why? Why you?????


img-21af26571bc6239e78f011f1495d7427.jpg
img-5732cce4e48ddd795fc9c39acec318fa.jpg
cre: as tagged

And you even invite someone else as new love line? @-)


img-ec4faa5912d359beaf5b4c8ba26d1300.jpg
cre: weibo




kaiskloset said: sleepykid said: Lee Jong Suk still looks handsome behind bars kyyaaaaa... 
8->

Anyway Who send me behind bars, I'm so sad.... Back to the topic, Park Hae Jin looks so serious memorizing the lines... Gonna buy dvd version of the series once it will be released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh.
Is this a HoonHyun shipping thread? And you guys kept flagging those "few" HoonHee related pictures! :))
The irony! :))
Anyway: Doctor Stranger, fighting! Fighting to a sensible ending. :D;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sleepykid you should change your name to confusedkid lol. You , yourself seem quite confused . Seems like this drama has really overtaken some people real life . I do pray for those who cant move on .if only people could be this passionate in real life. Its kinda funny how some people just cant get over it , some of these comment are just pathetic like their bias .

JH and Hoon are the otp of this show so matter how much you'll criticise JSY or her character in the end she got the man . What could have been an amazing story was pretty much ruined by KS fans , they just couldn't handle the fact she wasn't going to get the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I hope I'm not being rude to any of you, but things I posted relate to the drama. You either like it or you don't, but please don't flag me for my write-ups of the dramas. I didn't insult and will not insult/bash your favorites, so please consider first before flagging my post. Thanks.

kaiskloset said: Jaejoon reviewing his script...

LOL, here i thought HaeJin's looking from a bridge kekekeke
its similar tho

pic cr as tagged /daum

1405746975260.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The Three Stooges
  :)) :))

BeFunky_wwww111_1png.png
cre: sepia0814 naver


*Somehow I doubt those you accuse are KSR fans..thank you to DS that most of viewers
actually start to notice her, start to like her in DS...most of people come because of LJS.. some of them are PHJ fans, some of them even fans of PD's previous project..It just they happen to like her in the process.. GET YOUR FACT RIGHT! .. and you saw our avatar..most of us with JS or any other actors pic..

Is it too difficult to distinguish fans of shippers and the fan of personal individual? You should able to tell the difference! And because we are real fans that we are still being nice... you're not helping to post something useful..
some of you even go the other thread and cause ruckus but we act like we don't care because other thread are for public...they are not involve in some fan wars..when they came, you just bash them because simply they doesn't agree with what you ship...do remember some of them doesn't know what happen here in first place..

If it's not for us that searching everything, posting fanart, spoilers, clips some of you might still living in the dark..we contribute most of the news or articles, fashion and style about the drama.. and you can see what happen when we don't go the movie thread.. Don't make me start to talk about the actress because I have a lot of good things that I can speak of.. we know what kind of person 우리 강배우님 is..You don't need to pretend like you now her..and do you even know what type of camera your fav bias use? what's her dogs' name? what's her fav blanket? If no, which mean work harder trying to get to know your bias~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTS pictures 
ibm8mdPc9rPi4o.jpg
JSY looks so cute and pretty even without much  makeup . 


ibjZjMWBUSanZ0.jpg

idTOqs3I7DTnc.jpg


iM5qJFLNDJTIj.jpg

ibbRz0CM8bOAAH.jpg
cute and playful Jong Suk 

iNGQGsCMpB0ib.jpg

pictures credits : as tagged and instagram
wrap up party picture
ibm4XTsVHDwW3w.jpg

MV



Disclaimer : This MV has BTS scenes of Doctor Stranger .  therefore it's definitely related to the drama thread . thank you. credits : Doga Love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

asked this in the few pages before...does anyone know the singer who sang strange road in the ending of ep12 and beginning of ep13 where hoon helped JJ with the almost failed surgery? and the song also played in ep15 with hoon finishing the saver surgery with success..yoo jin did not sing in any of this eps...sounded to me a little like ALi but dont think is her..anyone any suggestions? can anyone who knows korean find out bout this? i've been searching but nothing comes out only yoo jin's name came out..seems like this singer is a mystery...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


leeyi said: asked this in the few pages before...does anyone know the singer who sang strange road in the ending of ep12 and beginning of ep13 where hoon helped JJ with the almost failed surgery? and the song also played in ep15 with hoon finishing the saver surgery with success..yoo jin did not sing in any of this eps...sounded to me a little like ALi but dont think is her..anyone any suggestions? can anyone who knows korean find out bout this? i've been searching but nothing comes out only yoo jin's name came out..seems like this singer is a mystery...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rania I'm sorry but please don't be like a kettle calling the pot black ... you and some of your HoonHyun shippers also did the same thing posting the same pictures of HoonHyun scenes and BTS again and again in this thread  before ... I don't think that I need to go and quote all those messages . you know what I'm talking about right here...this is a public forum . people can post anything that they want as long as it's related to the cast ,to the drama ,  to the thread and not bashing actors/actresses involved .  I feel so weird why are you so agitated whenever some of us , Heartbeaters post things related to HoonHee in this thread. we have our rights to do so as well just like you HoonHyun shippers do . I believe you're also a shipper as well ...if not , you won't use those gifs of Lee Bo Young and Jong Suk as your siggy .... so I believe you understand how does a shipper feel .... we have our own feelings. it's obvious that HoonHee shippers and HoonHyun shippers see things differently ..most of the times whenever you and your friends quote my message , I didn't even bother to reply because I don't want to waste my time to argue in this thread since we have different thinking and mindset ....but then this time , I just can't help myself that I have to reply and say something..whenever Heartbeaters post positive news regarding JSY in this thread  ,some of Hoonhyun shippers would ridicule us by posting news or things that obviously putting down or bashing JSY be it directly or indirectly ...  . it feels like we,  the Heartbeaters don't have any freedom to post things in this thread . sometimes I feel myself is just like a prey being attacked because whenever I tried to post things , then some of you would provoke my posted messages though I have never bash Kang Sora or even HoonHyun in my messages. ..being in this thread makes me feel like living in an endless world war...I know that you're already an "IMMORTAL" and I'm just a "SUPERSTAR" ..I know that you know most of the things about Jong Suk. I never deny that. but please respect other people's right to post our thoughts/opinions in this thread. I believe this is going to be the last time that I'm replying to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Lee Jong Suk @ Doctor Stranger Shooting

Credit : ©이종석닷컴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you unni @Rania Zeid"‌ You have told what my feeling as KSR fans, how dissapointed I was when PDnim told us that dr. Oh supposed to be the only one of female lead but than it changed because of sbs. And I realise the reason I want SR still become only one is because she has great chemistry with jonsuk in ep 3 and 4, actually I never want to make them as my otp. But what can I do, their scene and sweet moment are too much to be rejected. Maybe If the writer never give me too much screentime betwen them, I would never ship them. Simple. But I learn now unni, As kang sora fans, it's not only get the men in the end of the drama, since the actrees still has chace to play together in other drama. But the most important for me is KSR get recognition in her acting and will have a new drama. It mean I don't have to waiting so long to see her again. Hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are my eyes fooling me?

It's perturbing to know that fans are unabashedly admitting NOW that they indeed pressured the production into changing the direction of the drama, after all. I thought this was argued, to my greatest bewilderment, that certain fans' demands have NO actual weight to the show, liveshooting notwithstanding. This have been denied to the point of absurd fingerpointing, and to my discredit, have to take the brunt of the said fans' incoherent arguments, that they're in fact INNOCENT, despite relentlessly campaigning to the PD's social media account. And yet now this.

It's hilarious.

So I guess, assuming the veracity of SOME fans' claims (given that we take their statements as representative and in consensus with their fandom) that LJS should be thankful to his beloved fans for, uhm, "improving" the show by inflating its ratings that never actually took off despite caving in to their demands, and in fact continued to plummet not until the last 2? So is it accurate to say that it completely recoiled into the production's faces? (Liveshoot gambit failing? I see bright future in k-dramaland.) And since we want to be statistic savvy here, the show seemingly had a cardiac arrest by ep 10 and despite the defibrillating efforts by the virtue of a rewrite, it still continued to flatline. My sides are hurting. :))

Yes let's blame the actress, she totally screwed up the show, 'cause she made it go and do backflips and contort itself in such a way that would put any olympic gymnasts to shame. Hence, more ratings! Yay.

Why need competition for the ratings? The fans would have been enough to make it implode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


mcleen said: @Rania I'm sorry but please don't be like a kettle calling the pot black ... you and some of your HoonHyun shippers also did the same thing posting the same pictures of HoonHyun scenes and BTS again and again in this thread  before ... I don't think that I need to go and quote all those messages . you know what I'm talking about right here...this is a public forum . people can post anything that they want as long as it's related to the cast ,to the drama ,  to the thread and not bashing actors/actresses involved .  I feel so weird why are you so agitated whenever some of us , Heartbeaters post things related to HoonHee in this thread. we have our rights to do so as well just like you HoonHyun shippers do . I believe you're also a shipper as well ...if not , you won't use those gifs of Lee Bo Young and Jong Suk as your siggy .... so I believe you understand how does a shipper feel .... we have our own feelings. it's obvious that HoonHee shippers and HoonHyun shippers see things differently ..most of the times whenever you and your friends quote my message , I didn't even bother to reply because I don't want to waste my time to argue in this thread since we have different thinking and mindset ....but then this time , I just can't help myself that I have to reply and say something..whenever Heartbeaters post positive news regarding JSY in this thread  ,some of Hoonhyun shippers would ridicule us by posting news or things that obviously putting down or bashing JSY be it directly or indirectly ...  . it feels like we,  the Heartbeaters don't have any freedom to post things in this thread . sometimes I feel myself is just like a prey being attacked because whenever I tried to post things , then some of you would provoke my posted messages though I have never bash Kang Sora or even HoonHyun in my messages. ..being in this thread makes me feel like living in an endless world war...I know that you're already an "IMMORTAL" and I'm just a "SUPERSTAR" ..I know that you know most of the things about Jong Suk. I never deny that. but please respect other people's right to post our thoughts/opinions in this thread. I believe this is going to be the last time that I'm replying to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'It's okay coz some might get the boy while the other get more fans'

Don't rely on fantasy but statistics and reality.

Doctor Stranger and its actors has gained many fans through what reality has shown. Some fans just can't handle the fact that others have more fans.

I know some of us can't get over Doctor Stranger. But hey we were all born to have different thinking and some of us can't really control emotions. Because the writer made high expectations for Doctor Stranger but it was 'partly' ruined by character development midway that is why some of us are still remained angry like me. I watch this for my spare time to give me more good messages on life just like any other book or film. What could have been amazing was also ruined *furrow eyebrows*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...