[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolowaw said:
Pay attention to sora's hand , Sora hold the hero's head , fearing that bumping his head on the ground , I think it's involuntary movement!This movement known only by the expert in emergency team in the hospital , I think after the end of this drama the heroes will retire from acting and specializes in medicine (coz of their high skills in medicine).

Guest zidge22

tumblr_n5vvkmaGlX1sq04vgo1_250.gif@lolowaw let me borrow you GIF chinggu-ya
i can't stop grinning with this scene~ i really love this two! omy, the girl holding the guy's head and the mwoya~ the guy automatically wrap his hands around her body?? hoon-ah you little fox! you can just leave your hand somewhere and not to hold her but you--- you--- you! LOL i just love this two! omy~ 
i might hate writer-nim if hoon will be coupled with JH. i mean, he is establishing the oozing chemistry between H and SH that some of us are rooting for them already but if this drama will be twisted, a lot of us will be heartbroken and drowned together with our ship.. whew!

Guest norakim

Someone's got to have to ask.... if that's Jae Hee, then who's the parents of Sueng Hee? Planted family?

Guest elnh20

In my ship, I trust. I know JH/PH seems so sweet but i just dunno why I still ship Dr. Oh and PH. They're just freaking adorable to watch and that drunk scene where he hugs her screams sexual tension. I fear that our ship might never get a chance to sail TT-TT

:'(, . ,its imposible they'll end up together when I Saw end of ep 6 and ep 7 prev

idge22 said:@lolowaw let me borrow you GIF chinggu-ya
i can't stop grinning with this scene~ i really love this two! omy, the girl holding the guy's head and the mwoya~ the guy automatically wrap his hands around her body?? hoon-ah you little fox! you can just leave your hand somewhere and not to hold her but you--- you--- you! LOL i just love this two! omy~ 
i might hate writer-nim if hoon will be coupled with JH. i mean, he is establishing the oozing chemistry between H and SH that some of us are rooting for them already but if this drama will be twisted, a lot of us will be heartbroken and drowned together with our ship.. whew!

Guest sullifish

just finish torrent ep 6 raw..still waiting ep 6 subtitle..dont care much about today ratings but i am sure next week episode ratings for sure will up..what do you think, chingu?

Guest norakim

zidge22 said:
@lolowaw let me borrow you GIF chinggu-ya

Guest PrischaN

I agree with you @"Rania Zeid"‌ ,if the writer-nim doesn't have plans to pair Park Hoon and dr.Oh at the end of the story,please do not make us wish that we could see them end up together. But maybe it's their tactic to make us wonder and curious about how the ending so that we can stay to watch till the end of drama.Whoever ship Park Hoon and dr.Oh , count me in dear...we'll be together when the ship sink. I hope it won't happen :D

Guest dreamerland

PrischaN said: I agree with you @"Rania Zeid"‌ ,if the writer-nim doesn't have plans to pair Park Hoon and dr.Oh at the end of the story,please do not make us wish that we could see them end up together. But maybe it's their tactic to make us wonder and curious about how the ending so that we can stay to watch till the end of drama.Whoever ship Park Hoon and dr.Oh , count me in dear...we'll be together when the ship sink. I hope it won't happen :D

Guest AnastasiaL1430293809

hello everyone...i'am new here..! i really like this drama...i'am fans of KSR.. i hope KSR end with PHJ because there are look nice together, such as hot couple.

Archived