[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Guest kdrama1430292623

I think its clear that SH is JH. I mean the girl looked hella pissed/jealous when PH wrapped his whole body around SH. Speaking of that scene, whoa!!! That's what I call chemistry people! and they are not even making out! LOL. It was intimate and hella sexy at the same time. Even when SH was trying to push him off, he moved his head closer. I thought he was gonna kiss her or brush against her lips or something. SO MUCH chemistry in that scene.
I also get the feeling that Cha likes SH/JH. Obviously they must have been working together for some time, so him developing feelings for her can't be a stretch. I keep thinking that's why he wants her not to interact with PH. Probably freaked out that her memories of loving PH will come back or she will fall in love with PH again or something. He doesn't want to compromise the mission, so you would think he would do anything necessary to complete it. So why did he hesitate and didn't want SH/JH interacting with PH you know. He couldn't pull the trigger either.
The whole mission is still a mystery. I hope they are not doing all this so that they can kill the PM on the operating table and then blame PH for it. 
SH/JH hasn't been fleshed out yet. So maybe that's why I am not seeing any spark/chemistry there. Currently JH/SH has shown maybe 2 or 3 facial expressions, so I find it hard to connect with her even though its clear PH loves her. Since they are the OTP, I hope they get fleshed out a lil bit more cause currently SH/PH are taking the cake and they are not even trying to be romantic. I mean even in that lil scene where PH walks up the stairs and stands in front of her shows a lot of chemistry. I was kinda sad they immediately cut that shot to a different angle. I also like the fact that SH can hold her own with PH and surprise him (i.e.. the second slap, kick in the shin, knocking him out with a bowl hahaha).
So seriously OTP, you need to bring it cause currently I'm getting way too invested in PH/SH which means I'm going to get my heart broken at the end of this journey.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but judging from what people have posted on the forum, the focus seems to be on Park Hoon and Soo Hyun.  I hope in the upcoming episode, we'll see more of the Seung Hee and the mystery behind her.  In the scene where she watches the heart wrenching video of her former self calling out for Hoon, even if she does not remember Hoon, how can she not fall him all over again?  I think as JH was pronounced dead and taken away from the camp in NK, she was somehow revived and brainwashed.  From now on, I want to see her beside Hoon, protects him from the NK and regains her memory. 

It appears that most people on this forum prefer Hyun over Seung Hee.  I think Hyun is pretty, a very nice person, and definitely a great friend, but JH is someone special to Hoon.  There is a certain sweetness to JH and I hope to see that side in Seung Hee. The fact that the writer has JH repeated several times to ask Hoon not to forget her, that must bear some significance. 

I hope all the Hoon and Hyun supporters are not going to be upset with me. After all,  my post only reflects my personal opinion,  just like they do with theirs.

class="post-title"

Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Park Hae Jin Warns Lee Jong Suk to Stay Away from Kang So Ra class="post-title"Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Park Hae Jin Warns Lee Jong Suk to Stay Away from Kang So Ra

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 0 views May 21, 2014

share2 share0 share0

In Doctor Stranger, episode 6, Han Jae Joon(played by Park Hae Jin) warned Park Hoon(played by Lee Jong Suk) to stay away from Oh Soo Hyun(played by Kang So Ra).

Jae Joon noticed that Soo Hyun started to have feelings from Hoon and said to him, “I heard that you came to this hospital to find your girlfriend. I also heard that she’s not alive.” He continued, “What I’m saying is, if you’re done looking for her, get lost. And stay away from Dr. Oh.” Hoon asked, “You mean that quack?” Jae Joon grabbed him by the collar and warned, “Watch your mouth. She’s not someone you can call a quack.” Hoon said, “What do you think, quack?” Just then, Jae Joon realized that Soo Hyun has been watching.

Later, Soo Hyun asked for an explanation and Jae Joon said, “He called you a quack.” Soo Hyun replied, “That’s all? I hope you’d be good friends with him.”

Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Lee Jong Suk Hugs Jin Se Yeon to Check Her Heartbeat       class="post-title"Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Lee Jong Suk Hugs Jin Se Yeon to Check Her Heartbeat

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 0 views May 21, 2014share2 share0 share0

In Doctor Stranger, episode 6, Park Hoon(played by Lee Jong Suk) hugged Han Seung Hee(played by Jin Se Yeon) to check her heartbeat.

Previously, Hoon heard that Seung Hee had a heart transplant and stole Seung Hee’s chart. Through the chart, he found out that he heart was normal.

Later, Hoon asked Seung Hee to give him time and then said, “Every person has a different heartbeat. Just like how people have different faces, the way they heart beat is different.” This was the phrase he used to tell his first love, Song Jae Hee(played by Jin Se Yeon).

Hoon continued, “May I ask you something? Just one moment.” Then he hugged Seung Hee to feel her heartbeat. Seung Hee was anxious that he might find out who she really was.

Cr. Kdrama

Its time u ruzikie to let go ur shipper...park hoon belong to jae hee forever.... :(

So sad when we know our ship will sink, but we are shown their sweet and hot scene. I hope dr. Oh can have someone who truly loves her in the end of drama.

Guest sultan2006

Should just check Seung Hee's right shoulder for bullet wound scar (when Jae Hee got shot in Budapest). Such simple test versus trying to listen to her heartbeat. Anyways, I think PH will end up with Soo Hyun becos they got much better chemistry. ( I mean the guy got slapped on both sides of the cheeks, his butt, hit on the head with a bucket and kick in the nuts for goodness sake)
 Notice how Seung Hee / Jae Hee facial expression in that scene when Soo Hyun was carrying PH (who was drunk) to the bed and they were rolling around. Ha .... that was priceless.

Should just check Seung Hee's right shoulder for bullet wound scar (when Jae Hee got shot in Budapest). Such simple test versus trying to listen to her heartbeat. Anyways, I think PH will end up with Soo Hyun becos they got much better chemistry. ( I mean the guy got slapped on both sides of the cheeks, his butt, hit on the head with a bucket and kick in the nuts for goodness sake)

Notice how Seung Hee / Jae Hee facial expression in that scene when Soo Hyun was carrying PH (who was drunk) to the bed and they were rolling around. Ha .... that was priceless.

You call that chemistry? Slapping him around, hitting him, etc? So if JH/Seung Hee will start slapping him, hitting him, etc... /:)

anyhow, I thought that bed scene was hilarious =))

Too many sweet scene betwen hoon and sohyun make me easy to ship them. I love their eye contact, love the way hoon call sohyun quack, I love when hoon try to comfort sohyun by giving her hug. I love the badroom scene so much. I really nervous when they fall and so hyun look at hoon like... but all of these scene make me sad when i realize that their connection or their interaction just to drive hoon meet jaehee/seunghee. If I can, I want to ask the writer to stop make sweet scene between them. Let she happy with jaejoon. I want Jaejoon has real feeling for dr.Oh. And they can has another true love stoty. Please don't make dr. Oh has one sided love...

hello everyone!!
i know that the dip in the rating is making people sad ... but lets not fret ... lets continue to support DS and pray hard that things will shape up come monday and that the rating shall go up again!!  
my two cents opinion on this ... i guess people who came to watch were expecting more action ...more intrigues ...more espionage and political agendas ...star crossed lovers trying to reunite amidst warring countries ....that watching the past episodes' concentration of another story in the making may have dampen them into thinking this is just another medical-love story thingy!!  so i am hoping that once the story goes back to its original premise ..bringing in JH's mystery, PH's role in the whole north-south thingy and the whole medical-political backdrop back into the story ... we will have the action and suspense back! and hopefully the rating too!
again ...this is MY opinion ... i hope that episode 7 will bring us back to the original premise of the story ...that of the reason for PH's stay in the north and why he was readily able to escape to the south and that of his love JH, that is why he is struggling to make way for her to the south ...and more importantly why she is already in the south in another persona.  i think by spending a whole three episode focusing on PH/Hyun/JaeJoon with a little of bora's character on the side ...is putting a blind to people's eyes on the main premise of the story....that of the plot to destabilize or do something to the south by the north and the strength of two hearts beating as one, where no boundaries of politics, separation, betrayal can sever!! it was only in the latter part of episode six that the JH story is being unfolded... there were some comments i've read that PH was showing a back and forth attitude towards his main goal ...and i blame the cuteness of the interaction between PH/Hyun for this ...but i beg to disagree with this view because, i have not for one moment while watching ever think that PH deviated from his heart or his goal.  maybe Hyun is starting to be attracted to PH but i don't see it vice versa.  so i am hoping that episode 7 will bring us back to the main story ...more on the action of the first two episodes ...and more answers to the questions on what happen to JH after PH was allowed to escape to the south ...and the reason for this mysterious doppelganger's presence.  i want the gripping, intense and intrigue to be back.
hope the shippers don't get my head for this ...because i am looking at it as the whole story ...and whoever PH gets in the end or maybe none ...is i hope what the story will CREDIBLY narrate and exhibit for the next episodes!! 
i still believe that there is more to the JaeJoon (PHJ) character ..and i think he is interrelated to the main story ...and i believe that the people in that hospital had a particular part on whatever has shaped him in the present ...i guess that is  why he has a desire to OWN it .. even trying to use Hyun for it ...but i am thinking he has actually fallen for her for real.
lets hope the director and writer gets the message of episode 6's rating ...and up the level fast ...before losing the battle before it has actually really been fought ...because i think this is where the real action should start now ...and make it really good please because ...the power of prayers is only as good as what we can show in return!!
AJA AJA fighting!!

jong suk fighting!!
DS fighting!!

Rha1802 said: Too many sweet scene betwen hoon and sohyun make me easy to ship them. I love their eye contact, love the way hoon call sohyun quack, I love when hoon try to comfort sohyun by giving her hug. I love the badroom scene so much. I really nervous when they fall and so hyun look at hoon like... but all of these scene make me sad when i realize that their connection or their interaction just to drive hoon meet jaehee/seunghee. If I can, I want to ask the writer to stop make sweet scene between them. Let she happy with jaejoon. I want Jaejoon has real feeling for dr.Oh. And they can has another true love stoty. Please don't make dr. Oh has one sided love...

Guest dreamerland

Rha1802 said: Too many sweet scene betwen hoon and sohyun make me easy to ship them. I love their eye contact, love the way hoon call sohyun quack, I love when hoon try to comfort sohyun by giving her hug. I love the badroom scene so much. I really nervous when they fall and so hyun look at hoon like... but all of these scene make me sad when i realize that their connection or their interaction just to drive hoon meet jaehee/seunghee. If I can, I want to ask the writer to stop make sweet scene between them. Let she happy with jaejoon. I want Jaejoon has real feeling for dr.Oh. And they can has another true love stoty. Please don't make dr. Oh has one sided love...

“Doctor Stranger” Kang So-ra embraced by Lee Jong-suk, Jin Se-yeon turns blank

Oh soo hyeon (kang so ra) comforted park hoon. Kang so ra accidentally got tangled in a hug with a drunk lee jong suk while trying to get him to lay down. They drank.

rlahot.jpg

Kang So-ra accidentally got tangled in a hug with a drunk Lee Jong-suk while trying to get him to lay down. Jin Se-yeong saw this and her face turned blank.

On the sixth episode of the SBS drama “Doctor Stranger“, Han Seung-hee (Jin Se-yeon) ignored Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) who kept calling her Song Jae-hee. He demanded to know why she wouldn’t respond to her name.

Oh Soo-hyeon (Kang So-ra) comforted Park Hoon. They drank at a street stall and he kept calling for Song Jae-hee and Oh Soo-hyeon told him to forget about her.

Soo-hyeon took Park Hoon to his house. He mistook Soo-hyeon for Jae-hee and hugged her in the covers. Han Seung-hee glared at them with a cold expression.

Meanwhile, “Doctor Stranger” is a medical drama about a genius doctor named Park Hoon and an elitist named Han Jae-joon, struggling to fight against a plot.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r…

Source: www.hancinema.net

Archived