[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

What happened to ratings?  By now we normally see the ratings here.  I noticed they got dropped in episode 6.  Wondering why...
I liked episode 6 but I hope Jae Hee's existance will not be a mystery that is solved at the end of the series.  Because that will become pretty annoying.  I think they will have to answer some of the questions.  I did feel pace dropped a tiny wee bit.  But there were still great moments.
Today we learnt that the conspiracy team includes the PM which means it is not about killing him.  So, what exactly are they up to? 
LJS's acting alone can not carry the drama right?  We need a little more pace I think..  
We need the tension back...along with some cute stuff.  They are peeling the layers bit by bit but I think it will start becoming better once writer atleast reveals to us what the conspiracy is so that more episodes focus on our heros revealing the conspracy / saving themselves etc. etc.
I get worried that if they keep showing disconnected incidents randomly, audience may lose patience.  (I will never loose it because I love LJS).  I watched with 70% sub so, when I rewatch with 100% subs I may know more....Then I will correct this :-)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Jin Se-Yeon in all the dramas i watched with her on it she always died..i think this will be the third if she died again (or she's already dead? as jae-hee) except for 5 fingers that wasn't a good ending as well.. i hope this time she'll live.. but i ship drs oh and park.. :) :) :) :)they spark like crazy..they're awesome..sink or not i like thme together

Guest norakim

dramafan100 said:

Today we learnt that the conspiracy team includes the PM which means it is not about killing him.  So, what exactly are they up to? 

hugs unni @ohoheli @Rania z for the super fast screencap earlier
and our resident pervy hero (dont hit me oppa, its in ur ava lol) @Hanyeoun
for super fast live recap! clap clap clap

and thank you Hoon/Hyun.. you remind me not to
go near drunkfest this Friday ...not a good idea. lol

Embedded image permalink

the more i see my OTP has a sweet moment, the more i want to drop this drama before i feel the cruel side between them and sobbing like an ungly duckling in the catshadow :(( :(( :((

pleaseeeee don't let this moment over :(( :((
HoHyuuunnnnnaaaaaaa :((

lole2_zps6679954c.jpgSlapped on both cheeks and his butt, assaulted by a bath bucket and kicked on the bagels!Soo Hyun is the second ideal wife candidate I'm looking for.embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif@kaiskloset (I don't ever hit girls! I let them conquer my heart! ;) - Call me! :\"> lol )

class="post-title"Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Kang So Ra Gently Strokes Lee Jong Suk’s Face

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 0 views May 21, 2014share0 share0 share0

In Doctor Stranger, episode 6, Oh Soo Hyun(played by Kang So Ra) gently stroked Park Hoon(played by Lee Jong Suk)’s face.

Previously, Han Seung Hee(played by Jin Se Yeon) pretended that she did not know Hoon and slapped him on the face. Hoon was upset and had a drink with Soo Hyun.

Soo Hyun said, “It’s time to let her go. You can’t keep holding onto someone who’s in heaven.” Hoon replied, “I’m going to hold onto her until I die.” Soo Hyun asked, “Do you like her that much? I’m jealous of her. She has someone like you who thinks of her only.”

As Hoon got drunk and stumbled, Soo Hyun helped him getting up. Just then, she saw him crying and wiped the tears for him. She gently stroke his face. Meanwhile, Han Jae Joon(played by Park Hae Jin0 saw them together and got jealous.

Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Lee Jong Suk Sees Kang So Ra Stepping Out of Shower

class="post-title"Doctor Stranger Episode 6 Review: Lee Jong Suk Sees Kang So Ra Stepping Out of Shower

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 0 views May 21, 2014share0 share0 share0

In Doctor Stranger, episode 6, Park Hoon(played by Lee Jong Suk) saw Oh Soo Hyun(played by Kang So Ra) stepping out of shower.

Last night, Hoon and Soo Hyun drank together and stayed a night over at Soo Hyun’s mother’s house. As soon as Hoon woke up, he looked for Song Jae Hee(played by Jin Se Yeon) all around the house. When he opened the bathroom door, he saw Soo Hyun just stepping out of shower. Soo Hyun screamed and told him to get out but Hoon froze. She threw a bucket at him, and he got hit on the head and passed out.

Cr. Kdrama

Here's my thoughts about JH/Seung Hee:

I had an epiphany while I was chopping onions. Isn't odd that the show went so far to establish that Seung Hee isn't Jae Hee from Cha Yi's account that JH died in NK to her two perfectly well kidneys. While on the sides, revealing subtle hints that SH is in fact JH. Some evidences are that when drunk PH was talking to her, she almost had a regrettable expression on her face (or at least that's how I decipher her expression) and she didn't pull away when PH reached out and touched her hand. I just hope that the show won't drag this JH/Seung Hee dilemma because my heart can't take it--watching PH so heartbroken and ambivalent about Seung Hee's identity. :-S

My bet is that they will reveal JH/Seung Hee's true identity by halfway throughout the 20th episode mark. Or hopefully they will... [-O<

the more i see my OTP has a sweet moment, the more i want to drop this drama before i feel the cruel side between them and sobbing like an ungly duckling in the catshadow

:(

(

(

(

pleaseeeee don't let this moment over :(( :((

HoHyuuunnnnnaaaaaaa :((

Its time u ruzikie to let go ur shipper...park hoon belong to jae hee forever.... :(

Archived