[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

androssi said: I always hated monday and now with new episodes of DS coming in monday and tuesday, I never thought I would be wishing for the weekend to be over and let monday come. [-O< wahh, ~X( these cliffhangers are making me crazy! Who's with me? :-bd Anyhow, it seems that PH and JH/seung hee will clash and fight from what I saw in the preview. :-SS

muizzupr said: Does anyone know the soundtrack use when Jae Joon talks to Soo Hyun in Ep 5? It's really good, and I almost cried when Jae Joon confessed to Soo Hyun. But then when I saw the look in his eyes, I just... MEH!!! 
It's really annoying, how I almost cried for him then he disappointed me -,-
if anyone know the song, please tell me :D

It seems Park Hoon try to  recognize Jae Hee's heartbeat sound with Seung Hee and the episode ends ...so i can't wait to see if he recognized her heart...or this lady is really a spy...or maybe that jerk ,the other spy tranformed Jae Hee into a spy,erased her memories...is the Prime Minister also a spy ?did he promised to the North spy that  he will give DR HOON to him after surgery?

Guest MinDaeG

Hello, I usually know everything about a drama before episode 4 but this one drives me crazy lol.No problem. Writers let's play together [-(

I have a feeling it will be released as OST part 3.. Hope we get to hear the full version! I think it's the theme song for the Jae Joon-SooHyun couple! :)

I ship Jae Joon and So Hyeon together! If Jae joon will just get himself together!

#-o

Guest lolowaw

tumblr_n5vvkmaGlX1sq04vgo1_250.gif
Pay attention to sora's hand , Sora hold the hero's head , fearing that bumping his head on the ground , I think it's involuntary movement!This movement known only by the expert in emergency team in the hospital , I think after the end of this drama the heroes will retire from acting and specializes in medicine (coz of their high skills in medicine).

Aigooooooooooooo !!!! Ottokeeee ?? How can I wait until monday ? ! :-SS :-SS :-SS :-SS

Me too I think JH wants to protect PH pretending not to know him ! In my opinion, she is really Jae Hee. But now we have to wait for sub and moooooore episodes !!! :-SS :-O

please monday ! Come, we need you !!

I really like this drama.. I don't know which one should I root for.. I like Park hoon- Jae Hee, they have been through so much, but Park Hoon-Soo Hyun is really cute couple especially "roll in the bed" scene (hot hot hot!!) ...yet Jae Joon-Soo Hyun also have great chemistry..
I can't wait for next episode..:D

Right now I ship Park Hoon and So Hyeon together!I loved JAHEE so much...Han Seung hee scares me...i want to belive that she pretends to be NK agent only to protect Dr.hoon...about DR Oh fiance i think she deserves better... the man is a cold jerk who dreams about the castle(the hospital)

@androssi maybe the bracelet has already serve its purpose; remember when she was wheeled almost lifeless from concentration camp it was the bracelet that made hoon stop and realize it was jae hae..i dont know the exact reason why she put the bracelet on sohyun moms hand...but fear not theres still have the engagement ring

:)

@pumpskinz6‌ oh my gosh!

:-O I'm praying to the drama gods, PD nims and writer(s), if you're listening, pleeeease I hope that JH/Seung Hee would still have the engagement ring that PH gave her. Since she already have the bracelet (so saaad that it broke), maybe she'll have the ring. [-O< and that will erase any doubts that PH will have regarding her identity. I truly believe that Seung Hee is indeed JH. :)>-

Wouldn't be fun if JH actually didn't remember PH and Seung Hee (JH reborn) will come to fall in love with PH all over again. :x that would be the ultimate angst. :D

Archived