[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Guest piena

elnh20 said: I think I am the only one who feel so sad about the prev,,,, almost no sora ,,,,,, :'(,,,, poor SooHyun,,, Maybe I'll wait 4 ur next project after DS,,, :"(

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piena

when PH tells SH about JH in the jail..i cry a lot~ eventhough i ship SH/PH, the love between HS/JH and PH are too sweet..

so true!!! and I think Seung Hee is more of a fighter than Jae Hee...

The dynamic between Seung Hee and Hoon could also be different!
In the preview for ep7, Seung Hee talks back at him! 
Poor Hoon.. Jae Hee would never talk back to him! She's too much of an angel,, :D

Yesss! It's like JH was much more demure than Seung Hee. I bet it's going to shock PH that Seung Hee is a much more stubborn girl. Hehehhe, let the angst happen!

:D 8->

tumblr_lmka1dEGLv1qii6tmo1_400.gif This drama is seriously good !! I'm having all kind of feeling when watching the drama. The plot is awesome !! So much thing going now ! Really thrilling ! AND Lee Jong Suk's acting is :  tumblr_n4wrd4LzG51tw1vhco1_500.gif I can't find word ! He's just soo goood !! Nothing more to say ! About the girls ! Well, JSY is doing a really good job in this drama ! I'm glad she was cast in it, her character is sooo interesting ! So mysterious ! And concerning KSR she really impressed me in this drama, because in DH 2, she was... ordinary...I was kind of neutral, she didn't do much impact on me, but here yes I think she reaaaally improved a lot ! The casts are OK for me ! The guy who played Jae Joon, is good too ! He is not that good-looking but he has something which makes me love to see him more & more ! 

Ok off to search the raw of ep 6, waiting for sub is too much hahaha !  

After these 2 episodes... I'm sorry but I can't see the chemistry between the leads. Jin Se Yeon is really beautiful, but she has no charisma for me :( and she just has two facial expressions (the smiling one and the "normal" one). I'm disappointed because I hoped she improved, but I still don't think she's a good actress :(. Maybe I have to wait. 

tumblr_n5vnn64cxS1sofn2mo1_500.jpg

[140520] - TWITTER UPDATE YOON BORA

[보라] 오늘 방송 본방사수 했나요? ^0^ 해진오빠와 처음으로 닥터 이방인 촬영을~!!! 과연 다음에도 만날 수 있을지….

Credit Yoon Bora twitter

---------

New couple? 

;))

Hiks... i'm really sad after watch this episode. My OTP such like totally sink now. Hiks... every moment of them in previous episode only to make Hoon find JH/SH.

I'm really sure that dr.han is jae hee. I think she is pretend to be NK agent only to protect dr.hoon. Even little sweet romance between hoon and sohyun in badroom only for showing the jealousy of dr.han/jae hee. And it is impossible that dr.hoon will change his hearth. When PDnim said about the true love story begin. Now, i know these words are for Hoon/jaehee love story.

@Raniazeid

The picture so hot... but when I see it, I can't sincere to see hoon end up with dr.han....

Archived