[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello hello! 
wow ... so many possible "look" for sukkie for 'dr. stranger'! and i agree with rania's ..sarah_lina's choice too! he looks mighty handsome and manly there! although i like the checkered suit too! hahaha!  only that the hair ...and its color doesn't really look NK to me! hahaha!  the first choice looks more like it!
rania ... why not PBY??  oh ... okay ...will shim eunkyong do?! she's taller ...and a really good actress!

'dr. stranger' fighting!!
jong suk fighting!!

leianji

said: hello hello! 

wow ... so many possible "look" for sukkie for 'dr. stranger'! and i agree with rania's ..sarah_lina's choice too! he looks mighty handsome and manly there! although i like the checkered suit too! hahaha!  only that the hair ...and its color doesn't really look NK to me! hahaha!  the first choice looks more like it!

rania

... why not PBY??  oh ... okay ...will shim eunkyong do?! she's taller ...and a really good actress!

'dr. stranger' fighting!!

jong suk fighting!!

tumblr_n0tu9lkiur1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n0tu9lkiur1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg

Park Hae-jin goes to attend the first script reading of ‘Doctor Stranger’!

Actually, this look is actually quite suitable for his role as Harvard assistant professor… hmm… and photos of Jongsuk (or the fated female lead) have not surfaced yet. Park Hae-jin’s company is known to be lightening fast and on-point with their press releases though — compared to Wellmade. =___=

hitoritabi  

If today is the first script reading they should have selected the female lead already, yet there's no news about the female lead at all. Or maybe they just proceed with the script reading without the female lead at first, so they might also discuss who will be suitable as the female lead at that time.
The pics of their script reading should be out soon.

riribl

said: If today is the first script reading they should have selected the female lead already, yet there's no news about the female lead at all. Or maybe they just proceed with the script reading without the female lead at first, so they might also discuss who will be suitable as the female lead at that time.

cassopeia said: Rania Zeid said:

riribl

said: If today is the first script reading they should have selected the female lead already, yet there's no news about the female lead at all. Or maybe they just proceed with the script reading without the female lead at first, so they might also discuss who will be suitable as the female lead at that time.

Archived