[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Guest sunshine4ever

So the piece I translated above came also from this news and casperntv translated in full article. :)

Jin Se Yeon: "I'm also startled (surprised) because of Lee Jong Suk's kiss."

Jin Se Yeon expressed her thoughts about painful first love with Lee Jong Suk.
In a recent drama was just ended of SBS, "Doctor Stranger", Jin Se Yeon acted Lee Jong Suk's first love, Song Jae Hee and with him showed an intense love, never give up whether live or die.

After filming the last scene, Jin Se Yeon shared: "Now I have a feeling that the drama is really ended. So sad. The time really goes so fast.

She also talks about how love is being shown in the drama: "There isn't a thing which is right or wrong in love. But we have to know our feeling. Then we can love. Maybe I understand that through "My Daughter the Flower."

Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon coordinated very well. Jin Se Yeon said: "Jong Suk oppa understands me, working with him is really comfortable. When filming in Hungary, everybody paid attention to us partly because of that closed relationship."

"Kiss scenes are all very intense, she said with the fresh smile, "I also felt startled. I felt so miraculous. It's the first time I have the kiss scenes like that. Actually before I only had to act a little in front of camera. But this time the staffs filmed again and again so many times. The director asked me: 'Just come here', I know he's just joking, but it's also very interesting." Jin Se Yeon explained the situation at that time.

When the drama came to the climax, the audience gave many opposite comments about relationship among Song Jae Hee, Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun. Jae Hee ignored Park Hoon's thoughts and did by herself. 

Jin Se Yeon said: "When he was with Oh Soo Huyn, he laughed a lot. It seems every time he was with me, he's all in danger, so I have a thought of leaving Hoon forever. Many people understand my decision. But the audience want Hoonie and Jae Hee will be together happily, I also want that."

"Everybody all said: "What's the matter again?", "Like that is called doing for Hoon?, "My father also died of her ambitions." Knowing about happy ending, so I did not consider about that much. I trust the writer and PD. Jin Se Yeon recalled.

She said: "Most of the audience said Song Jae Hee has more attractions than Han Seung Hee. She is loved since episode 2. So I had to give more efforts for Han Seung Hee. I myself feel comfortable when transformed into Jae Hee, but the person I like is Seung Hee. It's the first time I try to change my character like that. My feelings for Han Seung Hee is still integrated and it has not changed.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407220950472410
Viet-trans by Jin Se Yeon Vietnam FanpageEng-trans by casperntv@soompi.com
Pictures credit Newsen

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimsontoya

angels_natdylax05 said: class="content-title"Kang Sora: “It Was Hard to Accept Lee Jong Suk’s Aegyo”
In an interview with OSEN, actress Kang Sora shared a little information about her co-star in “Doctor Stranger, Lee Jong Suk.

The actress who played the character “Oh Soo Hyun” in “Doctor Stranger” said about her co-star Lee Jong Suk, “I’m friends with Lee Jong Suk. He’s really very sociable. Would you believe that he gave actress Lee Bo Young the nickname ‘Bo Young Jjing’? I froze for three seconds after I knew about that.”

The actress who has always been known for her social skills seems to have found a match in Lee Jong Suk. “Although I knew about the actor Lee Jong Suk, I don’t know anything about him at all so [aegyo] added to my knowledge of him. I only thought [Lee Jong Suk] was somebody who was a model and acted really well, with sensibility. It was hard to accept (that he had a lot of aegyo too),” added Kang Sora.

Kang Sora, who recently finished the drama “Doctor Stranger,” will be making her return to the small screen soon with “Incomplete Life.” 

“I read the webtoon ‘Incomplete Life’ last year. It’s even scarier to work on a project that is an adaptation but I have big expectations of ‘Incomplete Life.’ It’s a project that hits close to home. Although I’m a bit afraid, I’ll try my best to portray the role I’m given,” added Kang Sora.

The Friday-Saturday drama “Incomplete Life” will be shown on tvN starting this October.

Who would’ve thought that Lee Jong Suk has a lot of aegyo in him from his character in “Doctor Stranger”?

cre: Soompi News

I just finish watching episode 2 of Its Okay That's Love, SBS sucks in medical drama sorry if this is offtopic... But I kinda relate this on DS, anyway they should focus first in one disease because every disease in Psych is sorta related to one another, same symptoms different signs,,,, Just like in DS they focus in too many genres they forget that the story is breaking landslide, because they make the ratings increases,,, disappointment all around....

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Kang So Ra Couldn't Handle Lee Jong Suk's Cuteness class="at_ttl" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

BY Chin D | Jul 24, 2014 10:36 AM EDT 

It's no secret that behind his cold and chic appearance, actor Lee Jong Suk is actually a big ball of cuteness, and this trait of his shocked his "Doctor Stranger" co-star Kang So Ra.

During an interview with news portal OSEN, Kang So Ra shared, "I'm good friends with Lee Jong Suk. He has great social skills. Did you know that he gave Lee Bo Young the nickname 'Bo Young jjing'? I couldn't believe it, and I was frozen for around three seconds."

She further explained, "Although I knew of Lee Jong Suk as an actor, I knew nothing about him as a person, so finding out that he's actually very cute added to my stock knowledge of him."

"Before, I thought he was a model turned actor who is serious, acted really well, and is sensible. Finding out that he has a lot of cuteness in him was actually hard to accept," implying that his personality is different from one's first impression of him.

Meanwhile, not long after the conclusion of "Doctor Stranger," Kang So Ra was already invited to join the upcoming drama "Mi Saeng."

On her role, she said, "I researched about the web cartoon last year. I feel like it's scarier to work on an adaptation because people have something to compare it with, but I have big dreams for 'Mi Saeng'."

She added, "The project is important to me personally, and although I have fears, I'll work hard to portray my role well."

"Misaeng," or "Incomplete Life," is scheduled to air this October on tvN.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/30189/20140724/kang-so-ra-couldnt-handle-lee-jong-suks-cuteness.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  

Guest erishane

angels_natdylax05 said:

Rania Zeid

said:

Many  Articles / Interviews where Kang Sora talked about DS and her Co-stars

Kang Sora Mentioned Jong suk in many of her interviews but  she spoke about his aegyo in this one  :D 

Eng Trans By 

@rynn_peace
"Jeongseoki and I are friend. Jeong Seoki has a great affinity (being friendly, intimate). Can you believe that he even calls senior Lee Bo Young with nickname "Bo Young jjing" ? I also freezed for 3 seconds when experienced with his intimacy and expression of affection. Before I have known about actor Lee Jong Suk but I haven't known him as individual in the beginning. And there wasn't information too. I only knew that he is a model before and I got sense he is good at acting. So it's quite hard to accept. (I think she said she can't believe that LJS has many aegyo or she is surprised with his friendly/intimacy act first, but the word is in past form so it means she get used to with his aegyo"

source:  http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109910590  

[K-Drama Feature] - Best 13 Acting-dols of 2014 So Far

July 24, 2014 @ 6:17 pm 
OTzrR11.jpg

BORA (SISTAR) - 'Doctor Stranger' 

iMcMOTixun0tq.png

SISTAR'S rapper Bora only recently started her acting career and won a supporting role on'Doctor Stranger.' Reactions to her acting have been generally positive. I'm guessing she won't have to resuscitate her popularity anytime soon.

Full article 
Source: allkpop 

Here few articles Kang So-Ra talked about Soohyun character, Doctor Stranger production and her co-satrs.
Credit to : @rynn_peace

Doctor Stranger' Kang Sora, Luck 98%, Talent 1%, Skill 1%
Rough translation :

Actress Kang Sora (24)  thought since her debut until now, the one that has a biggest part in her achievement in work is luck. Her debut is “4th period mistery” movie in 2009. She got popularity through “Sunny”, then she acted in “Paparoty” movie, “Rude Miss Yeong Ae”, “Doctor Champ”, “Dream High 2”, “Ugly Alert”,  and “Doctor Stranger”. Her activities never stop, and she claimed that’s because of luck.

But is it really not because of 1% talent and 1% effort but luck? In recent SBS MonTue drama “Doctor Stranger”, Kang Sora who potrayed Oh Soo Hyun certainly have shown growing appearance than before. She becomes more mature and can express character’s inside. As an actress who can give expression well, she rises one step again.

In recent interview with My Daily, Kang Sora said “When I saw the script, I want to act Soo Hyun character. The opening part is interesting and I like Soo Hyun’ personality. I want to do better and I want to do different things."

“I interpreted Soo Hyun with different direction from Soo Hyun in my mind in the beginning. I care about Soo Hyun character a lot.  at first, I thought I must understand everything that related with direction, but because I thought too much by myself, I became too busy with work. Later,I made simplyfication, I focused and put many effort on expressing the dynamics of character’s feeling. "

“Oh Soo Hyun is pitiful and complex character. She is being entangled here and there.  She could do nothing by herself and she didn’t know about what happened. In the outside, she seems that she has no lack, but if you know her deeper, she is pitiful person. To cover up her feeling inside, she tried to look boldly. So I put a care in her styling and her way of talking."

Kang Sora prepared a lot not only for Oh Soo Hyun character but also for medical genre. She has many hopes in thorax surgeon character. She said “ 10 years later I want to act in medical drama again. That time, I want to become internist or neurologist. For doctor character, I studied a lot and did many training directly.  I prefer the one who can’t do something then the one who does something with half-hearted.”

Kang Sora got compliment for her crying acting. She said “ sorrowful circumstance helps me.” Oh Soo Hyun’s tears were overflowing when she faced the death of her mom who has abandoned her, showing love and hate feeling toward her mother. The viewers were crying too with her. “This is the situation who can attract sympathy from everyone, coz a lot of people experience parent’s death. Specially, Soo Hyun and her mom couldnt have a properly talk before her mom death so I can imagine how much she regrets it.”

About actual experience in shooting location, Kang Sora said “It’s delightful. I got many requests from my friends to ask Pak Hae Jin oppa and Lee Jong Suk’s sign. Not only those two person, but also Park Hae Jun who played as Cha Jin Soo. All main actors and actresses are warm person and make me comfortable.”

Lee Jong Suk has various charms and he is very playful. But eventhough he is like a child, he has good manner and gentle. Jin Se Yeon, eventhough she is woman, but she has thought “I must able to do like that.”  When talking with her, her reaction is good and I enjoy chatting with her. We are good friend in shooting location. Hae Jin oppa, among us, is a senior. So he behaves like a brother. He comforted us, gave us spirit, looked after if we have eaten already. Actually, the one who have the same age with me maybe don’t have an opportunity like this often, so I'm grateful to meet a good opportunity like this.

Kang Sora who has grown one step level higher through Doctor Stranger, is suprised too that it is already 6 years since her debut."Mistakes in acting are lessen from before, and now I understand better how to make a preparation for my role.”

The younger staff called me “nuna”. It makes Kang Sora feels that she has transformation also. “I must behave more mature now, coz I’m not the “maknae” again. There is the moments when I have mischief and irrational behaviour. I wish I can give advice to my friends who haven’t had their debut yet more often and look after them better in the future.”

About how work offers for her are never stop eventhough there is a time when she got the critics. “I don’t have big power or authority. I think it’s because of luck 98%, talent 1%, effort 1%. When debut too, I have thought that I got the chance because the I got the good luck. When I have audition there is always the feeling I have ruined it and I would fail, but when it turned out that I made it so I’m so grateful.”

“Originally, I want to study about movie directing. When junior high school time, I went to watch “Phantom of the Opera” performance.  I want to study directing of musical stage art. When I’m an university student, I thought I will get good experience if I can participate in a audition,  so I attended an audition and have my debut. I didn’t think I would become an actress before but now I feel that's not bad idea. Until now, I always want to act well. And I also want to become a movie director later. I will do my next project after I have got proper rest. If I only work crazily, the feeling won’t come and the performances will be lacking. I still have the long way to go. I hope I will get the stability (in career / as an actress?) soon and I hope I don’t give unstable growing in my performances in the future."

original article is from My Daily

Here few articles Kang So-Ra talked about Soohyun character, Doctor Stranger production and her co-stars.
Credit to : @rynn_peace

Doctor Stranger' Kang Sora "Man like Park Hoon? He's beyond my capacity (I can't manage him)" Interview

Rough translation :
Kang Sora's thought about Park Hoon in real life is revealed.
In recent finished SBS Mon-Tue drama "Doctor Stranger", Kang Sora played Oh Soo Hyun, the heiress of Myeong Woo University Hospital who looks like she has everything, but actually she has complex relationship with family that gave her hurtful feeling. Oh Soo Hyun is the character who has one-sided love toward Park Hoon that made her suffering a broken heart. 
In recent interview with Newsen, Kang Sora talked about Oh Soo Hyun character's background, the reason why Oh Soo Hyun fell in love with Park Hoon, and the related things about Oh Soo Hyun in drama.
Kang Sora said "Oh Soo Hyun has an irony of fate. She isn't being adopted in the early of her life or being taken away when she is still very young. She experienced all those things when she could understand the situation already. Her dad, whom she hasn't known about yet, existed and took lead in her life. She must live in his house. That house didn't give a warm feeling at all. And her mother gave her a cold shoulder. Since young, she has lived with "being isolated" feeling. She is rich and lives in luxury but she couldn't breath comfortably."
"She had wariness feeling toward other people. But after she met Park Hoon who hasn't ulterior motive toward her, she is attracted to him. He doesn't approach her because her position and he doesn't have hidden wants toward her. He gave her a new feeling. He made her being disarm (made her to deprive her shield)." Kang Sora explained about why Soo Hyun fell in love with Park Hoon.
It's because Soo Hyun is charming/attractive character. Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun romantic quarrel scenes made the viewers giving agreement (good respond, sympathy), not to first love 'Song Jae Hee'. Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun' relationship got a lot of feedbacks.
Kang Sora said "I have heard those news. But since the first time, I have known that Hoonie and Jae Hee will end together and my one-sided love will subside. In recent press conference, it's said that there isn't swaying order/genuinity (??). With Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin), we would find and go to our own way and in the end we met again. I think he is feeling sorry and came to me first to commit his sin and ask forgiveness. " 
When asked "How about Park Hoon as a man?", Kang Sora shook her head. " Park Hoon is very spontaneous ("happy-go-lucky" person, the person who does as much as he wants). It seems I can't manage him well. He won't answer my call. Every day his handphone is turn off. Maybe I must follow/pursue him through Karibong's staff. It will be hard to manage the man who is like a bouncing ball." Kang Sora laughed. 
This drama has finished just now. Kang Sora said " Now, I want to go out for sightseeing. I want to get out/escape from shooting location and take a stroll." And about her next project TVN "Misaeng", "The original webtoon is really good so I have a high anticipation. But I am worried a lot too. So I have to do many research from now." she said with strong determination.
original article here

Eng Trans by  @rynn_peace 

Doctor Stranger' Kang Sora "Man like Park Hoon? He's beyond my capacity (I can't manage him)" Interview 

xlCiq6A.jpg

Rough translation :
Kang Sora's thought about Park Hoon in real life is revealed.
In recent finished SBS Mon-Tue drama "Doctor Stranger", Kang Sora played Oh Soo Hyun, the heiress of Myeong Woo University Hospital who looks like she has everything, but actually she has complex relationship with family that gave her hurtful feeling. Oh Soo Hyun is the character who has one-sided love toward Park Hoon that made her suffering a broken heart. 
In recent interview with Newsen, Kang Sora talked about Oh Soo Hyun character's background, the reason why Oh Soo Hyun fell in love with Park Hoon, and the related things about Oh Soo Hyun in drama.
Kang Sora said "Oh Soo Hyun has an irony of fate. She isn't being adopted in the early of her life or being taken away when she is still very young. She experienced all those things when she could understand the situation already. Her dad, whom she hasn't known about yet, existed and took lead in her life. She must live in his house. That house didn't give a warm feeling at all. And her mother gave her a cold shoulder. Since young, she has lived with "being isolated" feeling. She is rich and lives in luxury but she couldn't breath comfortably."
"She had wariness feeling toward other people. But after she met Park Hoon who hasn't ulterior motive toward her, she is attracted to him. He doesn't approach her because her position and he doesn't have hidden wants toward her. He gave her a new feeling. He made her being disarm (made her to deprive her shield)." Kang Sora explained about why Soo Hyun fell in love with Park Hoon.
It's because Soo Hyun is charming/attractive character. Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun romantic quarrel scenes made the viewers giving agreement (good respond, sympathy), not to first love 'Song Jae Hee'. Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun' relationship got a lot of feedbacks.
Kang Sora said "I have heard those news. But since the first time, I have known that Hoonie and Jae Hee will end together and my one-sided love will subside. In recent press conference, it's said that there isn't swaying order/genuinity (??). With Han Jae Joon (Park Hae Jin), we would find and go to our own way and in the end we met again. I think he is feeling sorry and came to me first to commit his sin and ask forgiveness. " 
When asked "How about Park Hoon as a man?", Kang Sora shook her head. " Park Hoon is very spontaneous ("happy-go-lucky" person, the person who does as much as he wants). It seems I can't manage him well. He won't answer my call. Every day his handphone is turn off. Maybe I must follow/pursue him through Karibong's staff. It will be hard to manage the man who is like a bouncing ball." Kang Sora laughed. 
This drama has finished just now. Kang Sora said " Now, I want to go out for sightseeing. I want to get out/escape from shooting location and take a stroll." And about her next project TVN "Misaeng", "The original webtoon is really good so I have a high anticipation. But I am worried a lot too. So I have to do many research from now." she said with strong determination.
original article here

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks so much for all the news in regards to So Ra. It's so nice to hear So Ra's perspectives about Soo Hyun, Jae Joon, and also Park Hoon. That was funny that So Ra said that she should communicate with a Garibong staff to contact Hoon since she couldn't reach him majority of the time. =)) I went to the LJS Vietnam Fanpage FB last Wednesday and thought that I would translate some So Ra's news talking about Jong Suk and Hoonie, but since you guys are so fast at translating it, that's so awesome. It is not easy to translate so thanks so much for translating the news for us @rynn_peace and thanks for transferring the news here, guys!!! I hope you won't mind me transferring some excerpt of the news to the Heartbeat Couple thread for those who want to learn about Jong Suk and Hoonie through So Ra's views. :)

I know I have told you guys I will be leaving this thread, but since Se Yeon's interviews as well as So Ra's interviews were out....I'm hoping Jong Suk will have some interviews, too, since I'm interested in learning more about Hoon and what he thought of Hoon, so I'll be around for a while. I will translate news from the Jong Suk FB that I took earlier that had Vietnamese news translations of Se Yeon and So Ra that talked about Jong Suk. That website's news seem reliable. Unfortunately I'm not Jong Suk's fan, so I don't know a lot about him and plus I'm slow in reading Vietnamese, but I will try to update you guys if there are anything relating to Doctor Stranger.
sunshine4ever said:
2. "If I have to choose between Jong Suk oppa and Hae Jin oppa then Hae Jin oppa is serious like my ideal type than Jong Suk oppa who is insistent. Unfortunately, Hae Jin oppa and I did not have a lot of scenes where we worked together, so we are not that close."

Source: Newsen (sunshine4ever's link not the original translation's link)
Vietnamese translation: Kul @ Lee Jong Suk Vietnam Fanpage

Thanks to @bryan for translating this interview  
Translated from chinese text from Baidu :

140726 BreakNews article :Interview <Dr Stranger> Kang Sora Korea's next generation top actress's refreshing acting 
Kang Sora's uniquely fresh and lively charm. Caught the absolute support of male fans when she showed her acting in the recently ended Dr Stranger SBS drama. 
First obtained more than 7 million viewers for the movie Sunny and caught the attention of viewers as the teenage Ha Chun Hwa. Later through Drean High 2, Ugly Alert, the movie My Paparoti etc built up her acting skills.     
This time through Dr Stranger, KSR's acting improved and matured  further.In the future will become a representative of Korea's "Next generation Top actress". The busy KSR's next project "Misaeng" will broadcast on TVN this October.Her refreshing and pleasant charm really gets us mesmerised.
Below are Q and A
Q: Is your injury OK ? Your fans were very worried.A: I am fine now, When found out fans were worried, went to fanclub to explain that not serious and not to worry. It is not serious matter but everyone so concerned that I was a bit overwhelmed.

Q:What are your thoughts on the finale of Dr Stranger    A: Immediately after Dr Stranger ended, will have empty feeling. Now my mood is back to the normal daily routine. But the impact of the drama it seems have not subsided. I really thank the viewers for their love during this time.Let Oh Soo Hyun able to beautifully presented this character to everyone. I had a happy time during the filming. Thank You. 
Q; Are you satisfied with the ending of Dr Stranger ?A: At the beginning, I felt Dr Stranger will have happy ending. In the end it was a happy ending so I am satisfied. Because at the end I could appear beautifully so I am satisfied

Q: Any regrets that the ratings were not as initially expected? A: Dr Stranger had complex themes, Within a limited 20 episodes,there are too many things to deal with.I am not too clear about the specifics. I am not the type that only concern about ratings. Even though it is disappointing ratings. But in the end , contented that it is able to  be  No 1 drama in that time slot. 
Q: What is the most difficult part of Dr Stranger?A; Before the middle part, there was no problem. After that Oh Soo Hyun's heart started to waver. The plots also started to get complicated. Had to put in effort to understand my character and the central theme of the drama, that was difficult. Oh Soo Hyun always kept in the dark about things, and always crying. My personal character is quite different from Oh Soo Hyun. At first was quite difficult to understand her, so was quite hard. Of course, later was able to merge with the character and successfully complete the filming.        
Q: Lee Jong Suk , Park Hae Jin and Jin Se Yeon. What are their acting strengths ?
It was good feeling to be able to work with your peers. Had most scenes with Lee Jong Suk. We are the same age , always joking with each other, get along very well. Only some scenes with PHJ were on good terms. The rest were quarrelling and conflict scenes. Due to my personal circumstances, during the filming, because of the character's emotional scenes, that was not easy.Did not have many emotional scenes with JSY.(acting strengths ? )Firstly JSY is the most calm and clear. Sometimes I would think : How can she stay so calm ?" Because of the nature of TV dramas and how scripts are released, things are quite urgent and the shooting can be hard. But JSY will never show that kind of look (?) Her greatest strength is her strong sense of responsibility. LJS gives you the feeling of a very good friend. Very smart. Able to immerse in the character. Could be he has watched a lot of dramas , able to understand what the viewers enjoy.PHJ is the most experienced among the 4 of us. Very stable. No matter what situations, will also not affect his acting performance. Really fantastic.   
Q: What are the standards for selecting your projects ? Is it your own standards ? A :Definitely to look at the summary, after that also think about other things.In fact, if the story is not interesting, other things doesn't matter. Reading the summary you will get the story's main focus. It must give you a feeling like you want to exclaim " hoo"  When I read the summary for Dr Stranger, I had that feeling.
Q: Your reason for choosing Misaeng" ?A: When I read the summary, had that feeling of "Hoo". When filming Ugly Alert, saw the webtoon. It was really interesting. At that time,even thought that if adapted as a TV drama will be very difficult.Who will act ? In the end, I am acting . Really was a shock . 
Q: What king of role is Misaeng's An Youngi ?A :Should be a little different from the original webtoon. Misaeng's An Youngi is a really great character. I always think " Really have such a person ? " A perfect character without any weakness.
An Youngi will also have painful past. Similar to Dr Stranger's Oh Soo Hyun. OSH will allow her emotions to surface. But An Youngi will not let her feelings show. i think she will be a much more mature character than OSH. Of course there will also be  a difference in status and wealth.  
Q :After your debut, what is your most memorable work ?A. Definitely Sunny. Even if there are other works, this answer will not change. This is the work that got KSR the actress noticed by the public. More so because, while shooting this movie, more than using the mind, it is using a pure/sincere heart to participate, that why it left deep impression.  

Q: Your co star Shin Eun Kyung, hot topic because of her acting ?A; SEK's acting skill has already been shining bright even before this. I feel that it is a bit late to find that out now.In fact, SEY has very rich acting experience. She is an acting senior. When shooting Sunny, can feel her excellent acting skill. Of course also played together with acting senior while filming.
Q; Have a lover ? If not,what kind of love relationship would you like to be in ?   A; I am single. Really want to date. Want to have a simple and unpretentious love relationship.
Q: What kind of actor do you want to be remembered?A: Until now, have no final goal as to how I want to be remembered. Just want to be a actress that continuosly try different types of roles/work.Just want to continue to work hard to show my ever  maturing look. Will be good if I can leave a beautiful impression. 

Original posted
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27610066/#Comment_27610066
--------------------------------------------------

5 K-DRAMAS THAT ARE PERFECT TO GET YOUR FRIENDS ADDICTED TO

4) Doctor Stranger

Doctor Stranger will have your heart racing each episode with a completely action packed adventure the whole time. It has everything from long lost first loves to corrupt doctors. This show is for the suspense lovers!

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/92991683998/5-k-dramas-that-are-perfect-to-get-your-friends 

Guest sunshine4ever

I posted these last message from Jong Suk and Se Yeon before, but they were just translation. @ninjaanikki just English subbed these. So you can watch them and see the subs as Se Yeon and Jong Suk talk. :) Enjoy these. Seriously, I can't help but felt so happy seeing how happy the cast were despite all those long nights of work. They are so positive. It's so good to read interviews done by both So Ra and Se Yeon and both were so positive with the people that they worked with. I hope they will have fun in their new projects. Still looking forward to Jong Suk's interviews, but I'm a bit nervous as it had been days passed. He went to a movie VIP and they had news of him, but no interviews yet. :( Nor was there any of Hae Jin's. I want to know what Jong Suk thinks of Hoonie.

In Doctor Stranger movie thread, we know that the cast will go to promote the movie once it comes out in China, so hopefully we will see full cast coming again together in the future. :) If not, then I guess they already said farewell together. I hope to see them coming to other countries to promote this drama together in the future, but *coughs* gonna be hard because it looks like they're all busy with other obligations now that Doctor Strange ended. Oh well, good luck to Doctor Stranger's cast and the production.

Video and subs credit to ninjaanikki @ Soompi
(if taken elsewhere, please credit as stated. Thanks.)

Watch in HD for clear subs.

And now another picture with the protagonist and we have our main couple complete  
:x
tumblr_n9f3ehC96r1qd0ntho1_500.png
Lee Jong Suk and Daehwakoh
Doctor Stranger's producer
"Good memory... It's very hot today"
Credit Instagram, Daehwakoh

Archived