[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

10462672_1439665999632691_54704823337248

cmon PDnim!
If it indeed that - the first love - blah blah ek ek is your main
storyline  PDnim....then why didnt you say so in the beginning>??
SBS  should have that cleared in the first place.

i clearly remember as early as January when
ALL news releases  about  Lee Jongsuk-Kang Sora-Park Hae Jin
love triangle...

10458881_1443154622617162_77507659472872

i was expecting a love triangle with these leads
as WHAT those press releases stated.
like this pic posted in soompi on feb13...
its a love triangle.
kang-so-ra-lee-jong-suk-park-hae-jin-800

but you gave us a different drama buffet instead,
and im like a viewer watching a different show
far beyond from  what was advertised and what
i believed and expected to be watching...

and though uri Sora is fine with the SooHyun role
i still think you owe us big time pdnim...

and  yes. YOU should have stick
to your story ...

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anoosha

said:

mcleen

said:

hmm ...so PD Jin Hyuk actually regrets that he didn't stick closer to the drama original concept , which is actually about first love and it was actually reworked midway through ...no wonder the storyline really went haywire ... it's good that the PD actually admitted about this..so that's why he comes up with the movie version ..I supposed Jae Hee's character actually was planned to be fully fleshed out in the drama series  but then to no avail in the end because of various reasons...ohh..if only the drama didn't get rework halfway through . .. ... ....hurm

:-?

At Least We all agree With PD (That He is Sad He didn't focus on the First Love through out the show Like He wanted to) on this. LOL That's Good! Yes PD You should have just focused on the Main Plot and The main Love Story. Jae Hee and Park Hoon Love Story in that first 2 episodes Were so good and so romantic to be ruined by anything or anyone! That was Wrong Dear PD.LOL
At least He has a chance to make it right in the Movie. Even though PD and writer messed that Beautiful Love Story due to outside pressure big time, But I appreciate Their efforts to stick to their original plan at the end! It must have been hard on their shoulder. We understand. Too Bad since Dr.Stranger had the material to turn into a Big Drama in 2014 judging by those first 2 episodes,acting,Cinematography and OST But It turned into a mess in the middle due to outside pressure as PD admitted! I still Like some parts of this Drama and I can skip the unnecessary parts Whenever I want, So Yes I will re-watch this Drama again As Park Hoon-Jae Hee Heartbeat Love Story is too beautiful to only be witnessed once and I like the OSTs and Cinematography,specially those first 2 episodes and Of Course HoonHee HOT kissing scenes and Their heart warming hugs through out the drama! LOL

Some people aren't getting my point :D 
what i m trying to say or what is already proved  that  if someone else wz better charisma and acting skills was casted to play a certain role in DS , ratings wouldn't have dropped but  at the opposite ,  viewers wouldn't ask for changes, the PD and writer didn't have to change their main plot story.. and of course we would have avoided lot of criticism ...as simple as this ;)

Some people aren't getting my point :D 

what i m trying to say or what is already proven that  if someone else wz better charisma and acting skills was casted to play a certain role in DS , ratings wouldn't have dropped but  at the opposite ,  viewers wouldn't ask for changes, the PD and writer didn't have to change their main plot story.. and of course we would have avoided lot of criticism ...as simple as this ;)

you hit it big time girl, She-Who-Must- Not-Be-Named is one of the fact the drama is highly criticized.

Can We actually get another one of this in the Movie PD nim? Now That You know You made a mistake by not focusing on the First Love Plot between HoonHee?
One Beautiful scene and Hot kiss from The Drama!
crleejongsukwu_zps369d54fe.jpg

So Hot! t2807.gif

I demand more scenes between HoonHee in the Movie As These two really look great together! They Had great chemistry in the DRAMA! LOL
Jae Hee and Park Hoon(JSY and LJS) at Dr.Stranger Drama After Party!
iblvGNNnn22Eqn.jpg

I saw this one just now.WOW just WOW  th_blow-kiss-smiley.gif
iZXm8MzP7UXoZ.jpg

Even The Production team Thinks so. LOL
DrStranger DRAMA BTS
10482597_1442281149381803_46578519790080

It's probably because They have known each other for long! 

Lyrayoo said: PLEASE READ: 
The movie thread was set up already for Doctor Stranger, so please discuss any movie related content HERE.We still find continuous bashing on this thread despite being closed for 36 hours. 
As much as most of the members are veterans and not newbies for our soompi forum rules, the basic ones were obviously ignored. Posting consecutively with less than an hour gap or quoting images is considered SPAMMING.
If we will continue doing this , moderators might as well recommend to close this thread longer than the previous closure. 
Level 5 Warnings to individual violators are to be served if this post is again ignored.
PLEASE COOPERATE . Thank you.

ummm I don't remember posting anything not related to the Drama! LOL I'm sure Mods know and can see that too.Unlike other people in this thread. I post only things related to the Drama! LOL(I'm not finding peace attacking certain individual(actress in this case) in this Drama related Thread) Every picture I have posted is From the Drama,If You hadn't noticed that already. You may not Like them,But well You just need to Deal with it as They are Drama related! LOL
2cx6eqq.jpg

Fan art of Jae Hee and Park Hoon from the Drama! LOL

Some people keeps on LOL, but deep inside they are broken and in deep despair. I'll stop bashing She-Who-Must- Not-Be-Named, I already made my point, countless reason why I hate DS, but there is only one reason why I keep coming back in this thread, its because all the hardwork of staffs and actors. Congrats DS you maintained no. 1 spot for 9 consecutive weeks, I hope to see a greater drama from the leads especially ljs.

Lee Jong Suk still looks handsome behind bars kyyaaaaa... 
8->

Anyway Who send me behind bars, I'm so sad.... Back to the topic, Park Hae Jin looks so serious memorizing the lines... Gonna buy dvd version of the series once it will be released...

Archived