[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An other common point between Kang Sora and Lee Jong Suk : "BEAST"
Lee Jong Suk is a friend of Son Dong Woon ( http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1459-[engsub]-happy-together-s3-ep.309 look 25:51 - 27:47) [FANTAKEN] 130423 Photo of Dongwoon at Konkuk University with Lee Jong Suk [B2UTY (Beauty) INDONESIA]
709919517.jpg 
Credits : babemiya + leejongsukfanclub @ weibo (sources) ; Via : BIF's blog alwaysbeast.com  
Kang Sora worked with Yong Jun Hyung in the 2 MV of Huh Gak.e15fd61ceb71c2de47bdfaf5eae90421.jpg 

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.25em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); letter-spacing: -1px;"Lee Jong Suk, confirmed to appear on SBS 'Doctor Stranger'.."Looking forward and excited" OSEN | 2014.02.05 12:13
last updated 2014.02.05 14:37201402051206778664_52f1abf15676b_59_2014

[OSEN=Park Jung Sun] An actor Lee Jong Suk will appear on SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Doctor Stranger’ (Temporary title).

Lee Jong Suk’s agency Wellmade Ent revealed in such a way on February 5th and said “Lee Jong Suk got the role of the male main character Park Hoon” and conveyed.

In the drama, Park Hoon is a doctor who escaped from North Korea and is a man who has a mysterious past. Lee Jong Suk is expected to show a story of a man who is being treated as a stranger only because of his identity as a refugee from North Korea.

Recently, the interest of the public lies in the next work of Lee Jong Suk, who is trying out various genres going back and forth between the movie and TV, and his casting news that he will come back with a medical intelligence melodrama is making people to look forward to a different kind of transformation through acting.

To this, Lee Jong Suk said “I am very looking forward and excited as I get to act a charming character named Park Hoon. Since he is a character that has professional occupation of surgeon, I am preparing a lot so that I can show good sides to the viewers. I am putting efforts in to show mature acting so please show lots of anticipation” and shared his thoughts.

Meanwhile, ‘Doctor Stranger’ is a medical intelligence melodrama that portrays the story that happens after a doctor who escaped from Korea starts working in the best hospital in South Korea. It is an anticipated work that the director Jin Hyuk, who produced ‘Brilliant Legacy’, ‘Prosecutor Princess’, ‘City Hunter’ and ‘Master’s Sun’ and so on, and the author Park Jin Woo, who wrote ‘Conspiracy in the Court’ and ‘The Kingdom of The Winds’, working together and it is planning to go on air in April.

mewolong@osen.co.kr

<Picture> Provided by Wellmade Ent

http://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=2311899#&nbsp

hello everyone!!
wow ... that's truly amazing! so many instances that sukkie and kang sora's path crossed!! i guess it was meant to be that they be together now!!  
so ... there's still no word who the lead actress will be ... great! i can still hope! hahahaha!!  i so so so want that HHJ will get to be with sukkie ... and hopefully this drama may be it!!  let me dream, okay?! hahahaha!
rania : hello girl!!  you are doing a mighty fine job here as well!!  yeah ... i kind of got stuck in sukkie's thread that i forgot that we should be here as well ...supporting his new project!!  hahaha!  hopefully that other sukkie fanatics will get to move here too ...so we can all up the pages ...and raise awareness for this drama!  
i feel that the drama has quite a strong and good cast so far!  i've seen some of kang sora's work ... and she's a good actress!!  she is very intense ... though 'dream high2' wasn't a good vehicle for her to showcase her talent ... the movie 'sunny' vindicated her!! she was good there!
as for PHJ ... he has quite a body of work already ... and i've always enjoyed his acting!! he is also quite tall and good looking ... a good match to sukkie!! hahaha!  though i really don't foresee any bromance here ...since PHJ can be quite shy ... and stays by himself! and sukkie is like that too!!  hahahaha!! we will have  a grand time waiting to even see any bromancing happening! hahahaha! not that i am so into that! hahahaha!
and ... the masks AGAIN!!  i hope both sukkie and PHJ stop wearing one ...unless they are sick ...or is required health wise!! may i say that wearing one is just attracting more attention ...and it is rather un-fan thing to do! hahahaha!
'dr. stranger' fighting!!

jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: hello everyone!!
wow ... that's truly amazing! so many instances that sukkie and kang sora's path crossed!! i guess it was meant to be that they be together now!!  
so ... there's still no word who the lead actress will be ... great! i can still hope! hahahaha!!  i so so so want that HHJ will get to be with sukkie ... and hopefully this drama may be it!!  let me dream, okay?! hahahaha!
rania : hello girl!!  you are doing a mighty fine job here as well!!  yeah ... i kind of got stuck in sukkie's thread that i forgot that we should be here as well ...supporting his new project!!  hahaha!  hopefully that other sukkie fanatics will get to move here too ...so we can all up the pages ...and raise awareness for this drama!  
i feel that the drama has quite a strong and good cast so far!  i've seen some of kang sora's work ... and she's a good actress!!  she is very intense ... though 'dream high2' wasn't a good vehicle for her to showcase her talent ... the movie 'sunny' vindicated her!! she was good there!
as for PHJ ... he has quite a body of work already ... and i've always enjoyed his acting!! he is also quite tall and good looking ... a good match to sukkie!! hahaha!  though i really don't foresee any bromance here ...since PHJ can be quite shy ... and stays by himself! and sukkie is like that too!!  hahahaha!! we will have  a grand time waiting to even see any bromancing happening! hahahaha! not that i am so into that! hahahaha!
and ... the masks AGAIN!!  i hope both sukkie and PHJ stop wearing one ...unless they are sick ...or is required health wise!! may i say that wearing one is just attracting more attention ...and it is rather un-fan thing to do! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

rania : so sad to hear that shin mina is off our potential lead lady list ...  :(   though my hopes for HHJ is still high ... but i am realistic ... so i have this truly brilliant idea ... why not PBY?? it would be fabulous to have her with sukkie in this drama!! gosh ... i am getting super excited by the thought! hahahaha!  its not something that is impossible, right?!  they look so great together!! and she is an excellent actress!  she can do the shy, innocent NK lover ...as well as the spunky SK doctor very well!!  what do you think???
jong suk fighting!!

leianji said: rania : so sad to hear that shin mina is off our potential lead lady list ...  :(   though my hopes for HHJ is still high ... but i am realistic ... so i have this truly brilliant idea ... why not PBY?? it would be fabulous to have her with sukkie in this drama!! gosh ... i am getting super excited by the thought! hahahaha!  its not something that is impossible, right?!  they look so great together!! and she is an excellent actress!  she can do the shy, innocent NK lover ...as well as the spunky SK doctor very well!!  what do you think???
jong suk fighting!!

translated to English via  Google Translator :D

Part of  article  

according to South Korean newsen website ,on February 7

It is reported that, "Doctor Stranger" production budget  will be over ten billion won, trying to create in 2014 the finest medical drama, interpretation of the medical elite life, while exposing social phenomena, Lee Jong Suk expected to play the role of hero.

original text in Chinese

(这次还格式不对我就撞墙了)据韩国newsen网站2月7日报道,出道五年的韩星李钟硕演艺事业发展一直备受瞩目。
2010年,李钟硕凭借处女作SBS电视剧《检察官公主》和《秘密花园》正式进军演艺界,之后名声大噪。4年多的演艺生涯,李钟硕共出演了12部影视作品,演艺路途十分顺畅,最近又接拍了电影《热血青春》,更是使李钟硕的关注度持续走高。
2012年,李钟硕出道两年时出演了KBS电视剧《学校2013》,2013年出演SBS电视剧水木剧《听见你的声音》男主角,同年出演的电影《观相》票房大卖,一时间人气如日中天。
五年来,李钟硕通过各种各样的影视作品展现了他良好的演技及对演艺事业的由衷热爱,不仅出演的历史剧受到了大家的追捧,其他题材的影视剧播出后反响也十分热烈。
在最近的采访中李钟硕表示,希望能在2014年的影视作品中著重展现自己的演技,同时将有望在2014年上半年最受期待的SBS电视剧《Doctor异乡人》(暂定名)中向观众展示过人演技,请大家拭目以待。
据悉,《Doctor异乡人》投资过百亿韩元,力图打造2014年最精致的医学剧,演绎医学精英人生的同时,揭露社会百态,李钟硕有望在剧中饰演男主角。

source LJS baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2859163703

hello everyone! I'm a new member here! this is my very first post! I'm a fan of kang sora; I watched some of her dramas and her "Sunny" movie and I really loved her! she's so beautiful and adorable! I really hope that she take the 1st lead role in this new drama because she deserve it!

MayaaA said: hello everyone! I'm a new member here! this is my very first post! I'm a fan of kang sora; I watched some of her dramas and her "Sunny" movie and I really loved her! she's so beautiful and adorable! I really hope that she take the 1st lead role in this new drama because she deserve it!

thanks dear @Rania ziad,I hope that too! I really like Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin! they are so handsome! and both of them are really great actress! so I'm super excited about this new drama! and about this fanart photo! I'm really impressed! some of this photo are really awesome! they look so real! woow! well done!

Archived