[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest elnh20

Rha1802 said: Hiks... i'm really sad after watch this episode. My OTP such like totally sink now. Hiks... every moment of them in previous episode only to make Hoon find JH/SH. I'm really sure that dr.han is jae hee. I think she is pretend to be NK agent only to protect dr.hoon. Even little sweet romance between hoon and sohyun in badroom only for showing the jealousy of dr.han/jae hee. And it is impossible that dr.hoon will change his hearth. When PDnim said about the true love story begin. Now, i know these words are for Hoon/jaehee love story. @Raniazeid The picture so hot... but when I see it, I can't sincere to see hoon end up with dr.han....

Guest sullifish

so fast there is chinese subs on each scene...Park Hoon: I will be getting sick
kU0I5eF.jpg

Dr Oh: what are u doing!!! fast go out!!!MEwrRrd.jpg

cr to DS baidu

Guest HaA1430293615

naera said: After these 2 episodes... I'm sorry but I can't see the chemistry between the leads. Jin Se Yeon is really beautiful, but she has no charisma for me :( and she just has two facial expressions (the smiling one and the "normal" one). I'm disappointed because I hoped she improved, but I still don't think she's a good actress :(. Maybe I have to wait. 

Guest muizzupr

uh uh no no, I cried along with Hoon when he remembers Jae Hee ;( Hoon-aaah, don't cry anymore. Since Jae Hee loves to smile, you have to smile more too...
I really love Soo Hyun's character, Kang So Ra really makes her character loveable. Sometimes it reminds me of Seo Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won) in Nice Guy. How she acts strong outside, but really weak inside. Same with Eun Gi, she deserves a nice guy! She has suffered a lot, and to have such a badass Oppa is really really sad! Oppa should be the one who protects his dongsaeng, like Hoon to Chang Yi. But Soo Hyun's oppa is just Aaaaagh
As for Jae Joon, I can say he actually loves her. But his ambition doesn't let him to. And what I can say about PHJ? He is doing a great job. He is truly different with naive one-sided-crush Hwi Kyung in YWCFTS. Super!! I hope he has a happy sweet ending here, please, if it's a melodrama PHJ almost always has sad ending even in RomCom! Only God knows why -,-
Am I the only one to find Hang Seung Hee is... Scary? Seriously, this girl, whoever she is (Jae Hee, Jae Hee's twin, a girl born with Jae Hee's face, or a spy with plastic surgery), she is just mysterious and scary... So far JSY's acting is serviceable for me, the way she gives that 'mysterious effect' does give me chill. 
Is her heartbeat same as Jae Hee? Aaah, monday comes faster pleaaaase...

Guest muizzupr

Does anyone know the soundtrack use when Jae Joon talks to Soo Hyun in Ep 5? It's really good, and I almost cried when Jae Joon confessed to Soo Hyun. But then when I saw the look in his eyes, I just... MEH!!! 
It's really annoying, how I almost cried for him then he disappointed me -,-
if anyone know the song, please tell me :D

I always hated monday and now with new episodes of DS coming in monday and tuesday, I never thought I would be wishing for the weekend to be over and let monday come. [-O< wahh, ~X( these cliffhangers are making me crazy! Who's with me? :-bd

Anyhow, it seems that PH and JH/seung hee will clash and fight from what I saw in the preview. :-SS

wow..when jin se yeon acted the cheerful.cheeky jae hee she did it effortlessly maybe because thats her real self. when she is cold,mysterious,unfeeling seung hee she become unpredictable,theres no emotion at all in her eyes just blank and cold. what can i say jin se yeon you did great...i think episode 7 the bickering in the OR and the other doctors and staff are moving there eyes to one another is cute..park hoon looks serious though while he bickered with seung hee. 

muizzupr

said: uh uh no no, I cried along with Hoon when he remembers Jae Hee ;( Hoon-aaah, don't cry anymore. Since Jae Hee loves to smile, you have to smile more too...

I really love Soo Hyun's character, Kang So Ra really makes her character loveable. Sometimes it reminds me of Seo Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won) in Nice Guy. How she acts strong outside, but really weak inside. Same with Eun Gi, she deserves a nice guy! She has suffered a lot, and to have such a badass Oppa is really really sad! Oppa should be the one who protects his dongsaeng, like Hoon to Chang Yi. But Soo Hyun's oppa is just Aaaaagh

As for Jae Joon, I can say he actually loves her. But his ambition doesn't let him to. And what I can say about PHJ? He is doing a great job. He is truly different with naive one-sided-crush Hwi Kyung in YWCFTS. Super!! I hope he has a happy sweet ending here, please, if it's a melodrama PHJ almost always has sad ending even in RomCom! Only God knows why -,-

Am I the only one to find Hang Seung Hee is... Scary? Seriously, this girl, whoever she is (Jae Hee, Jae Hee's twin, a girl born with Jae Hee's face, or a spy with plastic surgery), she is just mysterious and scary... So far JSY's acting is serviceable for me, the way she gives that 'mysterious effect' does give me chill. 

Guest muizzupr

MarjorieA said:

muizzupr

said: uh uh no no, I cried along with Hoon when he remembers Jae Hee ;( Hoon-aaah, don't cry anymore. Since Jae Hee loves to smile, you have to smile more too...

LOL. @Piena, I ship them, too.
Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora love line is no heartbreak at all! LOL.

On a serious note: In other dramas, it's easy to have "bromance" between the lead and second male characters, even though they might appear to be love, business or just plain life rivals. But in Doctor Stranger, it's pretty clear that Hoon and Jae Joon can't easily have such a "bromantic" state, given their opposite dispositions and circumstances in life.
But "sistermance" between Han Seung Hee and Soo Hyun can be a great possibility. Anyway, it's a great mystery how they came to know each other, much less become friends. I wonder how Soo Hyun will react if she finds out that Han Seung Hee bears the face of Jae Hee, the very woman Hoon was looking for.
This is such a delicious twist we have. I bet things will get more complicated from here on.

wow..when jin se yeon acted the cheerful.cheeky jae hee she did it effortlessly maybe because thats her real self. when she is cold,mysterious,unfeeling seung hee she become unpredictable,theres no emotion at all in her eyes just blank and cold. what can i say jin se yeon you did great...i think episode 7 the bickering in the OR and the other doctors and staff are moving there eyes to one another is cute..park hoon looks serious though while he bickered with seung hee. 

I really like JSY's acting on seung hee and I haven't really saw her play a calculating character before because she always plays a bubbling and happy girl. So this was new to me and I was surprised that she can pull it off.

:D

On a side note, the red bracelet that PH gave to JH when they were a little kid broooke. Is it that forshadowing something? :-SS I really hope not! [-O<

LOL. @Piena, I ship them, too.

Jin Se Yeon and Kang Sora love line is no heartbreak at all! LOL.

On a serious note: In other dramas, it's easy to have "bromance" between the lead and second male characters, even though they might appear to be love, business or just plain life rivals. But in Doctor Stranger, it's pretty clear that Hoon and Jae Joon can't easily have such a "bromantic" state, given their opposite dispositions and circumstances in life.

But "sistermance" between Han Seung Hee and Soo Hyun can be a great possibility. Anyway, it's a great mystery how they came to know each other, much less become friends. I wonder how Soo Hyun will react if she finds out that Han Seung Hee bears the face of Jae Hee, the very woman Hoon was looking for.

This is such a delicious twist we have. I bet things will get more complicated from here on.

I think So Hyeon already knows that Seung Hee strikingly bears a resemblance to PH's lost fiancee JH. On the other hand, its kinda fun that So Hyeon and Seung Hee isn't fighting like the other female leads who are liking the male lead In the other melodramas. Hopefully they stay friends....

@androssi maybe the bracelet has already serve its purpose; remember when she was wheeled almost lifeless from concentration camp it was the bracelet that made hoon stop and realize it was jae hae..i dont know the exact reason why she put the bracelet on sohyun moms hand...but fear not theres still have the engagement ring :)

Archived