Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Official Thread] Day6 - #EveryDay6 - June Song "반드시 웃는다(I Smile)" - First Full Album SUNRISE 6.07
  • 5 weeks later...

"Hi Hello" - Day6's July release. With subs.

Some said MV might relate to the sequence of the guys joining to become DAY6. But anyway song is soothing...and i can't help smiling as the truck pick them up one by one.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mymee said:

Hi, i'm new on this thread. Please inform me if this video is not allowed to be shared here. Taken from Day6's vlive today:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/37714/

They're soo sweet :wub:

Proud to be My Day:)

I don't see any issue. U r welcomed to share any Day6 related stuff here.

Youtube also got the same clip. Since it's the same....i won't repeat. And it's not eng-subbed anyway...or maybe not yet.

But someone did translation of the members' thank you speeches from the clip. 

https://twitter.com/gotdaytrash/status/891296986715967488

Btw their august song is coming soon....7 August.

From allkpop :

This month, DAY6 will be returning with a cynical and humorous rock genre song titled "What Can I Do", about a boy madly in love.

DAY6's August single will be out August 7!

The teaser poster look like some drama/movie poster. So far seen Young k's,

day6_1501729283_1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I don't see any issue. U r welcomed to share any Day6 related stuff here.

Youtube also got the same clip. Since it's the same....i won't repeat. And it's not eng-subbed anyway...or maybe not yet.

But someone did translation of the members' thank you speeches from the clip. 

https://twitter.com/gotdaytrash/status/891296986715967488

Btw their august song is coming soon....7 August.

From allkpop :

The teaser poster look like some drama/movie poster. So far seen Young k's,

Thanks!

Sorry for removing the pic on quote since as far as i know quoting pics are not allowed (from oth thread). I think Sungjin & Jae's teaser were released beforehand.

Btw, Jae's already posted on his own twitter to promote his friend's new MV, though he's on hiatus:

https://twitter.com/Jae_Day6/status/893166048052076544

PS: why can't i post a pic or video from URL, hiks.. somebody help me

On 8/4/2017 at 5:21 AM, mymee said:

Thanks!

Sorry for removing the pic on quote since as far as i know quoting pics are not allowed (from oth thread). I think Sungjin & Jae's teaser were released beforehand.

Btw, Jae's already posted on his own twitter to promote his friend's new MV, though he's on hiatus:

https://twitter.com/Jae_Day6/status/893166048052076544

PS: why can't i post a pic or video from URL, hiks.. somebody help me

U mean the above twitter link? My suggestions might not be the best...but that's the way i do it.

If it's a youtube clip, then it's best to open it up in youtube 1st (meaning click the clip until u open it in the original youtube page).

Then copy and paste the youtube link here. Most will work unless the uploader set his clip to be viewed ONLY in youtube.

If pics in twitter....then drag the pic to the address bar. It'll open the pic only. And the address bar will show an address ending with......jpg (a pic file format). Then copy and paste that link here.

For other webpages....most of the time can right click on picture and copy the address link. 

• Like 1

Song for Aug. What Can I Do.

The mv is interesting....some parts u need to think abit or observe.

Dowoon - mr popularity...most gals like him.

Jae - current bf or just good friend of the girl

Youngk - bad boy,  not so popular but the above same girl seem to fall for him

Sungjin - like the same girl as above...in the last part he thought the girl is smiling at him...but no, she is smiling at Youngk.

Wonpil - mostly observing others...but different thoughts here....either he also like the girl abit...or he worry for Sungjin....or he got a thing for Sungjin..haha.

Making clip.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another good song. "I Loved You". Cant explain but there is a certain sad tone to it as i listen to it.

As for the mv...think it continue from previous mv. Sungjin finally approached the girl at the end. Wonpil is left disappointed. Jae fancied a girl at the cafe. And Youngk and Dowoon...hehe...become good friends?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Official Thread] Day6 - #EveryDay6 - November song "All Alone" | Subscribe to JaeSix, new video every month!
  • 5 weeks later...

Last and dec song "I Like You".

MV with new story and other "actors". Feel the previous MVs with connecting storylines...well, though they support each other with some char background (eg dowoon is rich but family often busy)....it doesn't really conclude, right? Eg if Jae will approach and date the cafe lady. Haha...maybe they fear fans won't like it.

Their year long project will conclude with a concert from 22 to 25 dec.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/05/watch-day6-confesses-like-mv-final-release-every-day6-project/

Some comments in above article are about Day6 not getting much more recognition after the many songs this year....eg not performing much on big events. 

• 6 months later...

Read that it is about relationship issue...getting hateful words during quarrels etc....in the form of her hand gesture of shooting him....but in the mv, how the crowd (as outsiders) join in the "shooting"...make me think of online violence...a more serious issue.

And notice the guy "shot" back with colourful bursts not bullets.

Btw the guy being "shot" is Jung Gun-joo, JYP rookie actor.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...