[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

SOO KYEOPTA!!!!!!!
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 21px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"You’re All Surrounded Official Webtoon Ep 8 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Jul 22, 2014by tryp96

Ep 8: The beginning of a romance!

“Because you’re my woman~”

faf8d4.jpg

6de5ba.jpg
e89928.jpg
933820.jpg
764549.jpg
22a096.jpg
03126b.jpg
ff8886.jpg
485686.jpg

credit: silver rabbit

Source: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/youre-all-surrounded-official-webtoon-ep-8-lee-seung-gi/

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AnisaD1430293720

guys i am not watched yaas today, so can someone give me recaps today episode?? what happen with daegu daegu?? soosun?? tae il?? ji gook?? pan soek??

huhuhu really miss them ;( ;(

now they are not "gangnam rookie police" but "famous team 3 gangnam police"

Guest genyheodang

First week without YAAS... Thinking about it made me felt sad and empty...

No more stay up late, no more the fear about the rating, no more crazy time because of the kiss,...

It was a long time... really...

I'm still remember the first time I comment in this thread was the kiss in ep 14. We made too much memories together...

Maybe I'm not going to check this thread everyday like I did that before, but I'll miss you guys very much... :x

Thanks everyone for helping me all the time, love ya :x ~

Guest affxtion4elf

Loved Pan Suk's reaction to the "Detective Eun and I are doing well" line in Soo Sun's letter.

*the Pan Suk smirk and giggle*

"These coy rabbits." xDD

Everyone who watched has their own review of it and it's good to see several ideas of how it could be better or what gave it staying power. Overall though, I enjoyed this drama. The thing that was nice in the ending was how they all kept moving. Even a year later, with just a slice of the action the characters are getting themselves into, they still continue to do their job. The "kids" are still the team and PanSeok is still chasing the bad guys, full speed ahead lol.

One scene I especially liked, before the last episode, was when PanSeok told Daegu to not hold back anymore. He really felt like a leader and a dad there. It seemed like he knew he had to take a bigger stance (resigning) to help his team.

I think Seunggi's acting surprised me. I associate him so much with his smile and appearances he's done in variety, that him as Daegu was different to me. It was noteworthy. Maybe I just need to watch more of his dramas. The character HC was intriguing even though his end was a sad one. I haven't seen the actor's other works, but his voice and the way he carried himself mysteriously was interesting to watch. Also the greediest characters, the actor who played Assemblyman Yoo and the actress who played AeYeon did a fine performance. Their characters had many heated arguments, that I almost expected they would result to violence at each other.

Anyway I miss it now too because it ended and I was fond of the main cast. For those who have seen a bunch of detective or police dramas, this would be worth watching or at least checking out. I know I only watched because of Go Ara and Seunggi at first. I also thought it was going to be more of a comedy in the beginning. But I think the pacing went well and it always kept the suspense until the end. It's easy to get into and plus the music's good. Congrats to everyone who worked on You're All Surrounded! Thank you!

Watching you're all surrounded episode 9,,,

go ara : "you're ji yong right.??? You're ji yong..."

Lee seung gi : "i said im not.

GA : "you're ji yong!

LSG : "im going to kiss you, if you say that One more Time,,

=P~ =P~ =P~

if i am go ara, i will say that 1000 times, then Lee seung gi will kiss me 1000 times...

:-* :-* :-* :D :D :)>-

Archived