[Drama 2014] You’re All Surrounded 너희들은 포위됐다

Go Seung Ji

Guest sara1117

blairbex said: i'm picturing when seung gi answer quizzes like eating cake and his hyungs various reactions in 1n2d.
 remember when seung gi answered the  bar exam question and the hyunsg dumbfounded blank look filled with ave 
.hope it'l be like that.
but real seung gi is earnest, try hardy
so it'l be double the fun when the maknea is lazy and  is constantly  cursing and have no interest to solve crime
note to self- don't get too carried with your imagination.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya sbs don't lamefy the awesome curses by beeping them out. 
and like javabeans says he played enough dorky heodang characters. 
hope eung dea gu is all brand new
and i don't think they'l waste this epic  bromance and their comic timing. http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/08/dokko-jin-moves-in-on-seung-gis-refrigerator-cf/

kimia_spr

said:

IQ 150 & passing the bar exam on first try

Full of talents for doing things others can’t do

Foul-mouthed flower boy

Million-dollar smile once in a blue moon

Painful family history

Superior height

26 year-old chick

credit: geniusSYYS
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/yaas-fan-art-eun-dae-gu-character-setup/#more-1404910828

:x :x :x

Guest sunshineo

Hi Everyone, So happy to know it's not just me who really excited to see this drama.. :))

I love they use this picture of Seunggi in article. This picture is one reason why I really want to see Seunggi playing detective role. When see him in that picture one thought come instantly to my mind
 "Shinichi.." (manga character) hehe.. :D
Well, Before that I never think he'll suit to play shinichi because he has chubby cheek. But with that simple shirt, that hair, that smile, and especially that sharp gaze.. since that I really hope Seunggi can play role of detective or something like that.. so this like my dream come true..
(Btw, go Ara looks so gorgeous in that picture >_<)

Here, More picture of Seunggi in that simple shirt if you interested

This from SeungGi China FM Press Photo (cr: Sina)
20131117-234354.jpg
20131117-234405.jpg
20131117-234439.jpg

and this Shinichi Kudo who I talking about :P
Shinichi_Kudo_01.jpg
ShinichiKudoDetectiveConan.png
Well, I have some dreamland crush to Shinichi, but maybe after see Seunggi in YAS, my detective crush will change to Eun Dae Gu.. hehe.. :D

Now I'm already fall in love to Eun Dae Gu character. And hope that "painful family history" & "photographic memory" will be something different and daebak.. >_<

Another cute fan art :x

v7xu.jpg

3dow.jpg

credit: geniusSYYS/dclsg

If anyone is curios about the owl, read here http://www.advertolog.com/korean-national-police-agency/design/owl-16677955/

An owl graphic was affixed to the precinct building around windows to represent the eyes of a night owl. This piece is still installed on the wall of Seoul Gangnam police station, presenting a state of ‘faith’ to citizens by portraying the lighted windows of the police station as eyes of an owl which symbolises our attempts to create a safe and reliable nation for our citizens, through day and night.

That art is so cute.   I want to see beat up Dae Gu now. ;))
The drama is on MDL if you use that.  Add it.  http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/9288/youre-all-surrounded#c608477

Any guesses on how long this will be?  I defitenly think longer than 16 episodes but less than 24.  Maybe 20. 

Guest sunshineo

star2010 said:
this character is real LSG + kdrama hero's family problem. I think Seung Gi will be great.

Q 150 & passing the bar exam on first try = LSG: super smart and finished his university already within 4 years

Full of talents for doing things others can’t do = LSG: actor, MC, singer and more

Foul-mouthed flower boy = LSG: (you should watch his variety shows)

Million-dollar smile once in a blue moon = LSG ( ;)do we really need a proof for this one???)

Painful family history = Kdrama hero's unwritten rule arc 

Superior height = LSG: 182cm

26 year-old chick = LSG American age

Guest sunshineo

star2010 said:

in the MV, Ara is also a sole agent of the team with 4 members ( 3 guys +1girl), she dates one of her teammate Yunho. the group is very close together. LOL The setup of the MV is quite similar to this drama

@sunshineo
Hwan's is halmeoni,  halmeoni,  halmeoni.  halmeoni...keep repeating.
As for photographic memory... I'd guess it's more of a drama thing (like all the geniuses) that will help his solve cases in some awesome way than something that occurs in real life so I don't take it too seriously. :))

the only photographic memory character popped to my mind was lizbeth salander from "the girl with the dragon tattoo" series
come to think of it. she was pretty messed up too. and the once in a blue moon smile is also was there
so we gonna have a brooding seung gi?
her tragic family history is wayyy makjang even for a k drama lol. 
any tragic family hsitory is fine than the " parents dies early in front of his eyes" crap

Guest sunshineo

blairbex said: her tragic family history is wayyy makjang even for a k drama lol. 
any tragic family hsitory is fine than the " parents dies early in front of his eyes" crap

Archived