You’re All Surrounded

Title: 너희들은 포위됐다 / You’re All Surrounded
Chinese Title: 你们被包围了
Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance
Episodes: 20 + 1 Special 
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2014-May-07 to 2014-July-17
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 

This drama tells the story about a 20+ year old rookie detective, Eun Dae Gu (Lee Seung Ki) at a police station in Gangnam.

Meanwhile, Seo Pan Suk (Cha Seung Won) is the team leader of the violent crimes unit. Yeo Soo Sun (Go Ah Ra) is the sole female in the new class of officers.

Cast:

• Lee Seung-gi as Eun Dae-gu / Kim Ji-yong
  • Ahn Do-gyu as young Ji-yong
    Dae-gu is brusque, intelligent (with an IQ of 150), and has a photographic memory. He also has a painful family history and a problem with authority.

• Cha Seung-won as Seo Pan-seok
    The short-tempered captain of the Violent Crimes Unit. A legend at the precinct, Pan-seok is known for closing the toughest cases and catching the most notorious criminals.

• Go Ara as Eo Soo-sun
  • Ji Woo as young Soo-sun
    Bold and persistent, Soo-sun applied five times before being accepted into the police academy. She is the only female in the new class of officers.

• Ahn Jae-hyun as Park Tae-il
    Tae-il is a secretive guy who doesn't talk about himself, and has a mature and laidback nature. He and Dae-gu enter into a rivalry because of their different personalities and shared professional excellence.

• Oh Yoon-ah as Kim Sa-kyung
    Sa-kyung is a tenacious detective with strong convictions, whose personal goal is to pave the way for female cops to work in her precinct without being discriminated against. She is also Pan-seok's ex-wife, and the divorced couple are forced to work together when she is transferred to his police station as the new head detective of the Missing Persons Unit.

[*]Park Jung-min as Ji Gook  

[*]Im Won-hee as Cha Tae-ho

[*]Sung Ji-roo 

[*]Yang Han-yeol

Production Credits

Production Company: HB Entertainment
Chief Producer: Hwang Bo Sang Mi, Park Song Lee
Producer: Kim Si Hwan
Director: Yoo In Sik
Screenwriter: Lee Jung Sun
Music: Ha Keun Young
Sound Effects: Kim Sung Yool

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTIONDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Seung Gi takes the role,i would love to see him in that kind of role,it will be something new for us the fans and for him as a new oportunity to mature his acting...hope the story will be good,till now Seung Gi has always chosen good scripts so i hope this will be a big win as well and with a well written melo...

How could I not know there was a thread for this drama already... 
anyway, looking forward to it
Any guesses on the leading lady?  She's supposed to be around Seunggi's age says rumors.   Fans in the Seunggi thread are leaning towards  Park Min Young since she's done SBS dramas before, is only a little older than him and said she's coming back soon. 

Guest secretssecrets

Thanks for the thread guys! Really really looking forward to this. I think many of us has pretty much exhausted all there is to talk about this since we've been speculating for the last 2 weeks lol. 
Kim Bum has done Goddess of Fire which aired right after GFB. But personally not too keen on him being cast - no particular reason though. Here's my ideal four basing on who SBS would likely court.
1. Seung gi2. Moon Chae Won or Park Min Young3. An idol maknae (maybe Kang Min-hyuk)4. A second lead - dont know who I'd like for this tbh. 
Kwang Soo is such an awesome suggestion though (as someone mentioned in the SG thread), but it most likely won't be a possibility. I hope we get some casting news on the female lead. I'm just curious on who they're courting... Wish PSH could've done this, but she cant. I'll just stick to the awesome MCW then lol.

i was shocked when i saw cha seung won name.i was waiting for this drama actress name!
 i really wanted to see seung gi and CSW together since greatest love!!
chae seung won is daebak.he is one of the best actor i know .seung gi will learn a lot from him!
hope actress name will be out soon! i want MCW to but i think it will be hard!

Can't wait for Seung Gi and Cha Seung Won to confirm the casting...i really want them as a duo and sky the ratings with this wonderful SBS slot :x Hope to see a new face of Seung Gi and some comedy between this 2 awesome actors,one of the best in terms of comedy for me..curious about the rest of the cast and maybe some more details abbout the plot...Hope they won't go to melo with our hero painfull secretSBS sure has a gold hand behind this slot :)>-

I voted for Kang Ha Neul and Kwang Soo...i'm sure the roles won't be sooooo demanding story wise and not expecting a very in detail sie story of them because they will sure have many things to tell about our hero and seconds leads...I want Ha Neul in more shows,i think even this will be more than his part in Heirs and Kwang Soo would be nice..he can play comic like we all know but can be more serious as well i think..Some other names are,half of them more big and would be more like or a evil role or main so i choosed them...i would have liked Park KI Woong as the evil in the story...

Guest msmall

I vote for Han Chae Ah as the leading lady role! I've loved her in Bridal Mask, All About My Romance, and Marry Him If You Dare. Her acting in the previously mentioned dramas were so well done that she deserves a leading role. :)

Guest secretssecrets

If I'm going to pick an actress who isn't an A-lister, then I really think Lee Da-hee was quite brilliant as the cold and calculating richard simmons in Secret. So maybe she would be a good fit, or as msmall said - Han Chae-ah. She was the only good thing in MC for me. Admittedly, I'd still want a big name (if it were up to me) because it seems like an ambitious project. The more A-listers, the more hype and interest generated. 
As for the two other officers, Seo In-guk never occured to me, but he was the second lead in SBS's Master's Sun recently... More so, he really remind me of Jo Jong-suk, so he's absolutely getting my vote as Seung-gi's bestie in the show now... lol. Anything to mend my broken heart over Jae-ha and Shi-kyung's tragic outcome of epic friendship. I also really like Kang Min-hyuk or Hoya (<3 - loved loved loved him in AM97)... Hope we get casting news on the other officers and female lead soon. 
P.s. @Go Seung Ji - thanks for the poll! 

Archived