[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

@WERTb that post deleted with some reason right ....

I'm not in the mood to bring up what exactly that deleted post

As long u feel sorry.....

DONE for me

We're good I think

I'm not diehard shipper but don't want they are end up badly too

Just wish the best for both

179 pages , wow we sure have come far. !!! =D> =D>

yoona and seung gi are both amazing down to earth ppl who inspire us normal folks who arr not as prety rich loved to get of our high horsess and to be humble.

they are both so real ppl unlike some fake celebs out there who will sell anything for a bit of promo. hook will be never that and sm also i think not ( i'm stating this there are companies who would joined hands to jump up on a beloved celebrty couple to go on a pr campaing when they need it)

so waiting for anything yoongi couply is going to be so rare and precious .

airens and sones keep it peacefull and full of love :-bd

Guest teadeer

fanwar again? fanwar can't stop don't stop why? can you guys more mature?  ok I am so done.
*speechless*

Yoona: The Human Condition (Variety Show)

tumblr_inline_n51hk6cOzk1svdx77.jpg

Lee Seung-Gi’s Girlfriend Yoona’s Cute “No~”
1. [+433, -99] She is so pretty ㅠㅠ
2. [+402, -92] She laughs like a baby~
3. [+368, -158] Yoona! Eat well and take care of your health. I’m looking forward to seeing you on more shows and events! I love you Yoona ♥
4. [+84, -41] Honestly, no matter how much older she gets, Yoona has the best visuals out of all female idols
5. [+77, -17] Don’t write the title like that, this is why celebrities don’t date publicly, ugh..
6. [+74, -27] There’s nothing Yoona can’t do. Her beauty is incredible. Her mentality is the best. Her features are the best. Her personality is splendid. Her skills are splendid. The one and only goddess, Yoona!! ^^
7. [+52, -27] That richard simmons (Kim Taehee) probably wrote a malicious comment about Yoona due to her inferiority complex
8. [+49, -24] I want to kiss Yoona
crd: netiz9n

Guest xminz

tumblr_n50af0eFFA1rkf9aco2_r1_500.gif
YoonA surely loves Gag Concert (she can imitate alot of the skits)
(Eng Sub of SNSD part in The Human Condition)

BmwuQgbIQAAPYyp.jpg

Let me explain to all of you guys, I'am not trying to start fan war here

At that time I want to reply her/his post but when I'm refresh the page to try to sign in her/his post deleted already

I'am wait her/him to show up

And when she/him show up like what u see I'm trying to make "love line" with her/him.

And lately we're extend our "love line" by message

What a sweet couple..... Are we??...kekekeke ( Just kidding about couple thing) trying hard to make happy ending I guest

I promise to make better impression nex time

*deeb bow*

You know what?!

We all know that the chances that we will get something from the two of them is pretty slim right? Lol but I'm sure Seunggi will be releasing his album soon.

Guess what I am excited for?

The song he composed and/or penned i.e the follow up song to alone in love or even just a song inspired and written for her.

Gosh thats gonna be so romantic.

Guest teadeer

sakura22 said: You know what?! We all know that the chances that we will get something from the two of them is pretty slim right? Lol but I'm sure Seunggi will be releasing his album soon. Guess what I am excited for? The song he composed and/or penned i.e the follow up song to alone in love or even just a song inspired and written for her. Gosh thats gonna be so romantic.

sakura22 said: You know what?! We all know that the chances that we will get something from the two of them is pretty slim right? Lol but I'm sure Seunggi will be releasing his album soon. Guess what I am excited for? The song he composed and/or penned i.e the follow up song to alone in love or even just a song inspired and written for her. Gosh thats gonna be so romantic.

Guest WERTb

soulstealer said: Let me explain to all of you guys, I'am not trying to start fan war here At that time I want to reply her/his post but when I'm refresh the page to try to sign in her/his post deleted already I'am wait her/him to show up And when she/him show up like what u see I'm trying to make "love line" with her/him. And lately we're extend our "love line" by message What a sweet couple..... Are we??...kekekeke ( Just kidding about couple thing) trying hard to make happy ending I guest I promise to make better impression nex time *deeb bow*

Guest jamesbond426

Please vote for seungi ... it's pretty even at this moment
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Guest AnisaD1430293720

for everyone in this thread, yoona fans an all airen please give support for lee seung gi oppa, vote him.. he must be in final, go go go.. you can vote 15 pleaseeee :D http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

@teadeer I dont know. I'm just saying. Its not even a rumour just me sharing my thoughts or wish

@start+roll wow he is gonna be so busy. But I am sure that he will still be able to squeeze in recording in between especially for movie filming. My guess is movie filming is less demanding as drama filming.

@kimsoyeon18‌ i actually rather not so that this thread will stay active. Once another medium is created to chat about this couple the activity level in this thread will decrease.

I like how this is the first thread created after dating was confirmed supporting the couple and I'm hoping to keep this thread active where all the supporters camp throughout their journey

Guest AnisaD1430293720

hai everyone please keep vote our seunggi in because know he need it, yoongi shipers and all yoona fans please give a support thank youuu :D http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress