[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

On 9/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, incoty said:

I always think how much it must be killing her that she'll never be able to guest on any of his programs, ever. Whether ones he leads or ones he regularly guests on (that probably goes for the other members too), yet the biggest names, people she knows, and other mutual acquaintances will do so lol.

That would still stand even if they were together or were to get married. I think dating with someone who's in the same line of work as you and is in the public eye all the time is not such a great idea from a working and relationship standpoint unless you can keep it hush hush. Once it goes public you have to be willing to endure everything that comes with it. They've experienced it first hand, they know how it is.

If it goes wrong, it will backfire on you horribly, and possibly, it will affect the rest of your career/life. We've had various examples of this in the past few years.

LSG is considered the heir to KHD and YJS. He's been in the industry for a very long time. His rep and cred are unparalleled.

He's the one most PD's think about and approach; Jipsabu, Produce 48, Busted!, Little Forest, Friday Joy Package, Twogether, Hometown Flex, Sing Again.

You take Knowing Brothers and Running Man out of the equation, which don't draw huge crowds (and they won't go on forever), and you're relegated to guesting on other programs or doing your own minor shows.

Moral of the story: It's not a very good idea to be on not-so-good-terms with him, or on-not-any-terms at all.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000381540

lsgyjs-copy.png

• Like 1

I was going to post, but mistakenly posted in Yoon Eun Hye thread, tha last post there (Yoona sung Pehaps love) tricked me ;-) lol

I’m so happy to see them, even just this way, together ;-)

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, IliK said:

That song was my guess even before read your thoughts as they talked about “personal gift” and such, also LMH might knows who can be the recipient ;-) lol 

Your eyes, hands, lips is definitely Lee Min-ho's type of song. I just put on his album "My Everything" from 2013. It's his kind.

He listened to the album, just like YoonA has (obviously). He knows, like everyone lol.

Just look at what Minho tells him here and how Seunggi reacts.

Spoiler

X-Lee-Seunggi-X-Leeminho-EP1-06-Jan-2021

The banter between them lol.

• Insightful 1

We don't know if LMH will feature in the video or if he'll merely direct LSG by himself, but some people have brought up the point that YEHL would need a female counterpart for the video to make fully sense.

We know YEHL is also targeted at Y and their story, and LMH seems to have given LSG free reign to operate, but the advantage here is that if they do pick YEHL, they don't have to necessarily show a full face and a full body, that's been done with "I Will"'s MV.

Just the eyes, hands, and lips would do. ; )

For anyone who hasn't noticed yet, YoonA gets easily wooed by guys who do this sort of stuff for her. It happened with Alone In Love/Time For Love in 2011, and LSG is doing it again now.

She's worked with LMH for Eider and Innisfree. I don't know if she knew about LSG and LMH being acquainted, but if she didn't, imagine her surprise.

On 1/6/2021 at 10:29 AM, IliK said:

That song was my guess even before read your thoughts as they talked about “personal gift” and such, also LMH might knows who can be the recipient ;-) lol 

X-Lee-Seunggi-X-Leeminho-EP1-08-Jan-2021

Something special..

20257313.jpg

(..your hands..)

X-Lee-Seunggi-X-Leeminho-EP1-08-Jan-2021

• Like 1

The sipper in me ;-)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ1j54qJEfr/?igshid=k869re1b830x

spacer.png

Spoiler

sorry for a little bit off topic  ... but still related as well ... just because about those “similarities” ;-) lol

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ1jTOYpT2N/?igshid=d74faoxcz16f

• Like 1
  • Love 1