Top Posters In This Topic

• incoty

• IliK

• melleri

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When a smile is much more worthy than million words ^^  Cr: @._PUTitbackon 

@yoo93       

if we talks about their relationship only then we rarely will have any updates here we all know why. Both no matter what will keep their relationship very private   so it is better to update about bot

Eo-MHTMb-Vk-AAXWBQ-jpg-orig.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1441287wpp/lee-seung-gi-confirms-details-for-his-first-full-album-in-5-years

Lee Seung Gi Confirms Details For His First Full Album In 5 Years

Dec 2, 2020
by C. Hong

Lee Seung Gi has shared the details for his seventh studio album!

In November, Lee Seung Gi made his comeback as a singer through the pre-release single “The Ordinary Man.”

Now he has confirmed that his upcoming full album, titled “THE PROJECT,” will be released on December 10 at 6 p.m. KST in both online and offline formats.

The album will contain a total of nine tracks and features work from some of the top producers in South Korea. Yoon Jong Shin produced the pre-release track “The Ordinary Man,” and other producers credited on the album include Brave Brothers, Nell, and Epitone Project.

Brave Brothers produced the album’s title track, “I’ll Do Well” (literal translation), which is a rock ballad with an addictive sorrowful melody and repeated lyrics. Nell’s Kim Jong Wan produced the song “Boy, Walks the Path” (literal translation), which is a song about how people grow over time and chase their dreams. It is meant to be like a diary that reflects Lee Seung Gi’s path in life and features emotional piano and string sounds.

(The one to pay special attention to)

Epitone Project’s Cha Se Jung produced the song “Your Eyes, Your Hands, Your Lips” (literal translation), which is about returning to a loved one in dreams in order to send them the love that they weren’t able to show before. It is meant to be a healing song for people during these difficult times.

“THE PROJECT” will also feature remastered songs from Lee Seung Gi’s previous albums.

HOOK Entertainment stated, “Lee Seung Gi can’t hide his excitement and nervousness at returning to his original work as a singer after five years. He is confident that this seventh studio album is his best work, having been worked on by some of the best producers in South Korea.”

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, incoty said:

Lee Seung Gi Confirms Details For His First Full Album In 5 Years

Brave Brothers produced the album’s title track, “I’ll Do Well” (literal translation), which is a rock ballad with an addictive sorrowful melody and repeated lyrics. Nell’s Kim Jong Wan produced the song “Boy, Walks the Path” (literal translation), which is a song about how people grow over time and chase their dreams. It is meant to be like a diary that reflects Lee Seung Gi’s path in life and features emotional piano and string sounds.

(The one to pay special attention to)

Epitone Project’s Cha Se Jung produced the song “Your Eyes, Your Hands, Your Lips” (literal translation), which is about returning to a loved one in dreams in order to send them the love that they weren’t able to show before. It is meant to be a healing song for people during these difficult times.

“THE PROJECT” will also feature remastered songs from Lee Seung Gi’s previous albums.

Epitome Project those who he worked with on his 5th album “Tonight” ( songs like Aren’t we friends, Anywhere, Slave, Time for love ... )

I can’t explaine with logic but still feel that album was significant in YoonGi’s life ;-) 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, incoty said:

They mingle real sadness and whatever little happiness they've experienced like it's nothing lol.

They haven't done anything else since. It's pitiful.

in the end, they deserve to be happy
Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

So the re-mastered ones’ old version ... just as a reminder if someone interested :-) 

Spoiler

I think “Love” from And goodbye ... album (2015)

Love, just by having it by my side
Without a word, its warmth melts down my day

Love, it’s hard to go in front of it
So I’m shuffling my feet
But it taught me how to walk together

Love, it endlessly helped me get up
It made you the most beautiful
The name that became all the reasons, love love

Love, the memories that are being forgotten
Even the painful times
It’s all love

Love, I hear you over the phone
After asking how you are
Only then I could fall asleep

Love, the number I couldn’t erase
Things I couldn’t finish saying
Gifts I couldn’t throw away

Love, it endlessly helped me get up
It made you the most beautiful
The name that became all the reasons, love love

Even the painful times
It’s all love

Even the painful times
It’s all love

“Like a flower from  “Shadow” 4th album  (2009)

“A song what makes you smile” from “Tonight” album (2011)

“Love spinning around” album 4th “Shadow”

“Word I say I love you” (Words of love) from album Forest (2012)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, incoty said:

Back Cover

He can fit nicely in here.

Well, I was reminded for the Beatles not just from the cover, but his song title “I will ...” as well ;-)

Spoiler

• Insightful 1

I was hoping he'd feature a girl opposite of him in the MV to counter YoonA's and he did!

Posted at the same time.

0001237697-001-20201207132417164.png

YoonA.png

Checkmate.

Too bad she still reeks of fakeness.

Goosebumps ... such interesting choice of the actress for the MV ;-) 

Park Gyu-Young is super cute with short hair, like Jung So-Min, which she resembles too.

Untitled-1.png

Good choice.

• Awesome 1
"When I film #LeeSeungGi's face up close, I'm often surprised that 'oh! He also got 'face look' like this?' Also, he looks like a winter man in sullenness, with that dark melancholy mood, but he also looks like a young boy with pure eyes."

"He's an artist who's I'm looking forward to seeing more of his face looks in the future." - Lee Seung Hee, photographer for #LeeSeungGi's 7th Album Concept Cut

0001237697-001-20201207132417164.png

I will (잘할게)

I know I should not drunk-dial you, but I can’t
I know I should let you go now, but I can’t
I tell myself to stop, stop crying, but I can’t
It’s not working. Please come back, I’ll do better.

Untitled1.png

They're playing a game of cat and mouse. Going round and round, responding to each other, seemingly with no ending in sight.

But there will have to be an end, and a new beginning, eventually. 

It could have already begun. It most likely have.

• Like 2