Quantcast
Guest sara1117

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

At times I can't help but think LSG is just ball-less and spineless.

He just waits for the other party to get tired, accepts the ending of the relationship without breaking a sweat, and when you ask him, he answers you with "hope for the future".

Not only that, he purposely ends the last track with "I'm happy."

... lol. Yeah right.

The moment he started to realize YoonA wanted to break up or after they had already broken up, he resigned and started working on the album.

If you put little to no effort into maintaining a relationship, how is it supposed to last? Unless you're just in it for the short term. But in that case, what are you dating for and why did you confess if you know it's going to end in the shortest of times?

How he managed to put up with all of this (and god knows what else) I have no idea.

But for all intents and purposes, he seems completely OK with this kind of relationship and situation.

"I don't want someone who makes me feel like I have to do something. I want someone who makes me relaxed... even without doing anything."

Good luck lol.

• LOL 1

Hi 

I am following this forum from a very long time but kept quiet as the main parties are are not dating anymore but hoping they will get back together.

Incoty i should appreciate your interest in them keeping this forum alive but nowadays i feel you are frustrated with them and angry with them for not getting back together.

What really happened between them we don't know  and what ever the reason we are thinking for their breakup is all our imagination.

we cant blame both parties expect the timing when they were dating is very wrong.

2014 is a not a good year for girls  generation...she might have been too disturbed ,along with that they couldn't meet properly as they both were too busy with their schedules , so broke up.

we all thought they will get back together but thats our wish. 

They  might be hurting or they might have moved on. .

Now  what i am thinking is ... LSG is a very careful person ...he doesn't show his emotions before others easily especially if he is hurting may be thats why he is working like a cow with out thinking about marriage.

And about yoona read this article 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343314wpp/girls-generations-yoona-on-having-a-hard-time-last-year-changes-after-turning-30-and-hopes-for-the-future

And it’s really difficult for people like LSG and yoona to date as they both don't want their personal life to be exposed.

and with out showing their personal life these two big stars cant not date peacefully..

Getting back together for them is a very big step they both have to take... because that step shouldn’t go wrong it will spoil their image so they might have  become cowards.

What they are going through we dont know  so  instead of feeling frustrated just hope they will get back together.

After 4 years i just  wish both LSG and Yoona to be happy. 

Hello. Likewise I appreciate your good, honest, and somewhat naive thoughts, but that part of your post makes me think that you haven't followed nor read this thread, and that you may be new to this dating business.

If you've been following and reading this thread for a very long time, you wouldn't be repeating the mantra of "not knowing what happened", and the "too busy with their schedules" excuse wouldn't even cross your mind.

You don't even need to follow this thread to know what happened. All you have to do is read their song's lyrics. They couldn't possibly make it any more clear and direct.

But even some of their lyrics could be untrue, not much LSG's but her's.

Thus you can corroborate them. All you need to do is look at their body language and reactions in key defining moments (150815, 170106, Knowing Brothers), some of which I have posted here. LSG's, YoonA's, and the members reactions all go hand in hand with each other.

They're identical. There's no room for facades, lies, or misinterpretations there.

I'm not here to blindly hope. I'm here to uncover the real state of things.

• Like 1

I liked them when they were together. I'd like it if they were to get back together.

I wouldn't have continued to update this thread for the past 3 years otherwise.

None of that matters with the facts and reality though.

We'll see how things will unfold in the near future.

• Like 1

How looks like being  splashed in RM ...

... and in MITH ;-) lol

Wondering is it worth to make a collage ? ;-) 
  • Like 1

Spoiler

IJrKwve.gif

gp2.pnggp.png

lol.

The disparity in reactions always gets me. She's not convincing anyone now.

• Like 1

This is the song Seunggi requested for today's radio interview. Someone you loved by Lewis capaldi. who hurt you seunggi ??  :)

• Like 2

He seems like such a nice guy.... one of the nicest actor/singer. Then again, it is my perception. 

• Like 3

I just started to watch LSG in Little Forest. He seemed like such a nice nice uncle to the kids! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luffie said:

I just started to watch LSG in Little Forest. He seemed like such a nice nice uncle to the kids! 

From his debut to till now he didn’t change.He is very nice and heart warming person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So-min is really nice too. I like their interactions together. They compliment each other well.

aea9837a1c058946203ca6238a37601b-1565602

aea9837a1c058946203ca6238a37601b-1565602

• Awesome 1