[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

-Of9Fy2y_bigger.jpg
Kosho-융융 @Yoonwitty I love this manager he slapped so hard into those delulu shippers lol btw its mean Yoong is still single now :)

No it only means you're gullible and naive, and that he doesn't know jack, and if he did know anything, whether by hearsay, for certain, or because he's seen something, he certainly wouldn't say it or spark rumors on his IG account about her lol.

Just because he's one of SNSD's managers it doesn't mean he's privy to their secrets or their private life.

Nor YoonA nor anyone else are going to go around telling their managers if and who they're dating lol. 

He's only a manager. His job is not to gossip around. He's disposable as much as the previous manager.

YoonA and those around her know that it's best for her to act like she's single (whether it's true or not) after 2014's catastrophe.

Only this time, no one smart enough is really going to fall for that bs.

There's literally no point at all in asking her managers, her friends, or herself, about this subject. Which is why it always surprises me when she herself brings up this subject (like on Knowing Brothers) or gets asked questions of this nature.

It'd be better to acknowledge that YoonA is inconsistency personified (whether intentionally or not) like many other k-celebs, and not to take anything she says on tv or interviews seriously or as gospel, because be assured she'll do or say the exact opposite next time.

There are various examples of this.

It's unreasonable to assume or think that a soon to be 30 year old YoonA is not in a relationship, especially if her dream is to be a good wife and a caring mother like she claimed. She needs to start working on it seriously if she wants that dream to become reality.

This act of hers can only last for so long. Besides, like we pointed out in late 2017, YoonA explicitly made mention of her "love life".

Soo-geun blasted her on Knowing Brothers with the truth of things. At least the "outside" truth and how all of this is perceived from the outside by a lot of people. (I sure as hell hope it's different from the inside.)

Look at Sunny's face and YoonA's face afterwards lol.

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png

It'd be comical if it wasn't so tragic. Imagine her surprise when she heard Soo-geun say the words that were stuck in her mind for months, the words the she sings in her two songs, and he only arrived there with deductive logic.

Two days later you had Sooyoung teasing her by mentioning Strong Heart, so that kind of nullified what he said, or "evened" things and didn't make what Soo-geun said seem so bad or important, since this is someone very close to her and knows the insides in and out.

Anyway, one of YoonA's main selling points if not her main and biggest selling point is exactly this. Everyone should be aware of this by now. She knows it comes with who she is. People like these only act as tools and serve to play directly into her and SM's hands.

I'm sure she appreciates it amid the bad rumors while not caring at all at the same time.

She survived 2014 and 2015 after all, not without consequences of course.

Compared to that this is child's play lol.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On a recent interview, Tiffany mentioned that Yoona cried listening to the song Runaway. That made me thought it would be a sad ballad or something... It surprised me that it's an arguably sweet love song? She's really a crybaby when it comes to things like this, isn't she? :lol:

Yoona seems to really like the song though, calling it "my love Runaway :bawling: you finally come out" on the above comment lol.

• Like 2

According the last hastag it seems the premier of Vagabond will be on May 1st !? ...  

Spoiler

Bye Bond guys Tangier Morocco

photo by. Suzy 

# Lee Seung Gi # Resin # Seung Seung Hwan # Jang Hyuk Jin # Max Iron # Shin Sung Lok # Ki Tae Woong
# Doubles Bond # May 1st # First Broadcast

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Istikili said:

Unlonely ... cute song ... LOL

Reveal hidden contents

Alone/lone/lonely; another recurring word in his songs for her and ones she sings and listens to that fit him/them.

"Alone in love"

I have waited alone for a long time

"You & I"

As we spent lonely days together

When you’re alone

"Red Bean"

perhaps only when with me do you pursue lonely freedom

"Hero"

When you feel lonely and sad

-

And we could keep it low key

Singapore-Press-Interview.png

Singapore-Press-Interview-2.png

Singapore-Press-Interview-3.png

He's talking nonsense here, or he's not considering/including dating in his "anything", but that's what the question was about, relationships lol. 

Him and YoonA couldn't have kept a more lower profile than they did.

YoonA and LSG really don't care/never cared what others may think or say, and that's the way to be/go.

Seeing people that are supposedly close or friends with them talk on their behalf is always funny when you think about it, like the manager recently, when they know nothing for certain.

Except for a selected few, of which I don't imagine random manager number #3 being one of them.

• Like 1