Top Posters In This Topic

• incoty

• IliK

• melleri

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When a smile is much more worthy than million words ^^  Cr: @._PUTitbackon 

@yoo93       

if we talks about their relationship only then we rarely will have any updates here we all know why. Both no matter what will keep their relationship very private   so it is better to update about bot

I love this song.

TILL I DIE

I have to go somewhere I saw
When I was so young and immature
I want to know if truth is painful or not
Why my heart bleeds at the sight

Time will tell us gently
How powerless we used to be
Now is the time to raise my arm
Hate must be thrown away

'Cause I meant to be your piece until I die
No one's wanna be alone
I'll leave my soul by your side
Though we fall apart between the hell's divide

I would seek you all along
And smile me with starry eyes

You have to go you have in thought
When this world turns in so insecure

Fate that you owe is cruel, still you swallow
I can't igg your tender lies

Time will tell us gently
How powerless we used to be

Now is the time to raise my arm
Hate must be thrown away

Don't let me be your wound
Wash off all you've been bound

Always be safe and sound
Let me pray for you

'Cause I meant to be your piece until I die
No one's wanna be alone

I'll leave my soul by your side
Though we fall apart between the hell's divide
I would seek you all along
And smile me with starry eyes

Till I die
By your side

• Like 1

i can't stream AAA tomorrow due to unexpected work commitment i have to go to tomorrow when i rather watch yoona and seunggi . i have go rely on this thread for updates . hopefully some one will record if there are any ineractions. can rely on fancams too . 

bu i wanted to see the whole show . hopefully it won't take ages for someone to upload the fullshow. 

and jowon and boa brokeup . though i only know these two by name , stan twitter is saying it's so similar to yoongi only yoongi did early before seunggi enlisted

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, blairbex said:

i have go rely on this thread for updates . hopefully some one will record if there are any ineractions. can rely on fancams too . 

Do not worry, no YoonGi moments (if there'll be any) will be missed. Those two will be watched with long camera lenses like an eagle watching it's prey.

They know that, which is why I don't think they will do anything that would fuel rumours about them. Unless they want to.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, blairbex said:

i can't stream AAA tomorrow due to unexpected work commitment i have to go to tomorrow when i rather watch yoona and seunggi . i have go rely on this thread for updates . hopefully some one will record if there are any ineractions. can rely on fancams too . 

bu i wanted to see the whole show . hopefully it won't take ages for someone to upload the fullshow. 

and jowon and boa brokeup . though i only know these two by name , stan twitter is saying it's so similar to yoongi only yoongi did early before seunggi enlisted

I don't now how much we can rely on fancams , or what kind of quality will be, yesterday I went to AAA webpage and there started a warning about during performance no cameras etc. probably still be captured moments with cellphones hopefully 

23550910_907977299379999_741932042410632

• Like 2
4 hours ago, IliK said:

I don't now how much we can rely on fancams , or what kind of quality will be, yesterday I went to AAA webpage and there started a warning about during performance no cameras etc. probably still be captured moments with cellphones hopefully 

23550910_907977299379999_741932042410632

maybe no camera photography warning is for fansite masternims. they can't ask the evryone to leave their mobile phones . and some one will take sneaky fancams . 

event is 6 pm to 10.30 pm i will probably miss the redcarpet and maybe the openning only. 

• Like 1

Don't get too excited. They may not even see each other. Be aware of that.

Be happy that they're both attending the same event and no more lol.

6 minutes ago, blairbex said:

maybe no camera photography warning is for fansite masternims.

But fansite masternims did take photos and recorded videos last year, and not with a mobile phone.

• Like 1

i thought this warning is for this year. 

i'm totaly aware of that . and the less they go oggly eyed at each other means they have met before . if not nothing can stop them from freezing for second . seung gi seeing yoona in a bob for the first time . yoona seeing seung gi in his post army glory for the fisrt time . 

less is more and if there's nothing i guess either they have clearly moved on or they are chill with each other now. 

• Like 1

Whatever happens here is relative in comparison to how Yoona has reacted to him this year, and to the fact that she co-wrote a song about a certain lover that clearly points to him.  

She (they) may choose to ignore all that and act like nothing, but moved on and chill surely not.

So yeah I wouldn't draw any conclusions based on if anything happens or does not happen here.

• Like 1

I would be happy such tiny reaction from him like 1:05 when Yoona appeared on the screen ... one of my favorite second .  I'm so thankful for that cameraman who captured and director who showed it for us.  I don't know who made that farewell video, but definitely knew who should be there ;-) LOL 

• Like 1