[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I am still hoping Seung Gi will have a song dedicated to Yoona. I mean probably won't happen, but I think there's a pretty good shot.

​even if he wrote something about their relationship or about her i don't think he would say it especially in a direct way they are keeping it very private But it is very difficult for him not to be affected by their relationship  if he wrote some love songs  :wub:for his upcoming album :vicx:

• Like 2

Guest Jackie_Yoon

What do you know about this??

“Child actress acting with Lee Seung Gi will film at the broadcast station [KBS?] on Wednesday, May 27.”

Sorry but I remember in soompi also has LGS thread, why you don't go to there ad ask ,why always come here and ask only about his active, all your posts not relate to YoonGi even one post. This thread is for YoonGi shippers, you should go to LSG thread and ask his fans in there, Yoona fans too,go to Yoona thread, this thread is only for YoonGi shippers update YoonGi news.

Sorry but I don't think it's wrong to update YoonA or Seung Gi's activities here ! A lot of YoonGi shippers want to know about their schedules but for some reasons they don't want to go to YoonA or Seung Gi's thread ! I just hope this thread will be a good place for YoonGi's fans to know more about the boyfriend and girlfriend of their bias ! Sorry if I said something wrong !

• Like 8

if we talks about their relationship only then we rarely will have any updates here we all know why. Both no matter what will keep their relationship very private   so it is better to update about both of them individually until there will be something about both of them  otherwise this thread will be very inactive B)

Edited by WalaaA
  • Like 9

Hey guys im a new user and Yoona is my ultimate bias 

out of all korean female idols!!! :) I wont be posting much but i wanting to say hi on here. I've always liked Yoongi since like the first time yoona appeared on strong heart +++ many other moments where i was like hmmm.... Lee seunggi likes yoona a lot and has always been loyal to her for like 3 years plus. Then when i found out they actually were dating I was so freaking happy !!! :D Honestly, I like now they are keeping everything private because once you reveal more to the public its more harmful to your relationship. They're just normal human being like us so there isn't a need to reveal anything to the whole world if they dont want to. But since they're so good at managing their relationship, obviously we don't know their current status. I just hope they last long and i don't believe those rumours at all after all theres no proof at all. 

Also, If you guys have a onehallyu account or if you dont, (it's really nice there honestly) please help yoona with this SMTOWN femla edition game http://onehallyu.com/topic/176635-hurthealsurvival-game-smtown-female-idols-edition here :) Shes almost at risk of being eliminated, more helpers would be reallyy appreciated! <3 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IM YOONA <3 Hope she will stay healthy like she is now and keep smiling and laughing brightly like she always does. She always has this positive and happy aura around her and I love her choding-image.

I hope that on this special day she can spend time with both her family and hopefully lee seunggi too :)

Please continue to support this couple and don't believe rumours with no evidence (im sure many don't anyways) Since they're such a powerful and star couple it'd be hard not to leak any info. if they did break up news would be out ages ago its not that easy to hide it. Plus knowing reporters they would be out of limits to get any bits of news of Yoongi Couple. I just wish them both happiness and continue as they are now privately and with respect. That is the best way and i'm proud of them for that, no hate can be brought to either because of their strong privacy and understanding of each other.

Stay strong Yoongi <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again Yoona <3 

• Like 1

This topic is so quite these days huh ? ^^ Btw, today is a really big day ! IT'S OUR PRECIOUS IM YOONA's BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

11057840_820749078008467_842108070830065

cr: Tiffany's IG

And today is also a big day for Airens too cuz our Seung Gi just released the teaser pic for his comeback and opened the very first SNS account !

11050810_10207244806305452_4259430941616

10489640_10207244805905442_6042648318690

I hope that YoonA can spend her birthday not only with her members, her fans but also with Seung Gi too ! :P

• Like 3

I'm super shocked he opened an IG.   Now is Yoona next?  :phew:

And Happy Birthday Yoona! 

​YoonA fans like us all expect that she would open an SNS today ! But then BAMMMM...Seung Gi - his boyfriend opened an IG instead ! We are also shocked too hahahahaha !

• Like 1

I feel she will soon though?   lol maybe not, but let's hope so.  Supposedly she just said she wouldn't though.  Wait a bit longer!  

Anyway,  it's cute how alike they are with their love of food and cooking.  I've been reading the tweets for her party she's having with fans.  It's cute. 

His IG - https://instagram.com/leeseunggi.official/  if you guys want to follow :P

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2