[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

LooL, look at the person who took this pics comment :))
yeogbang

Credit: yeobang

“Seung Gi who’s diligently listening to explanations. I wanted to greet him pleasantly by asking,”Why didn’t you come together with Yoona?”…  #Jimmy Choo #MUE”

Translated by Elise, Lee Seung Gi Forever.

@xminz here's the link 

HopesSG said: @WalaAA you should love SM, it's doing its job properly, if you ever saw Hook, you'll know the meaning of an agency that sucks.

15.04.10 KB Life Annual Awards Fanpics 2 – Lee Seung GiPosted on Apr 10, 2015by tryp96

I guess SeungGi was there as a special guest, not a performer:

credit: yungu0214

Our Seung Gi is working so hard ;_; two events a day? Waw, bravo Hook! Not even updating his schedule in his homepage -_-

Guest xminz

YoonA when she arrived in Manila:
CCYKgb5UkAAvT-8.jpg:large Cr: fvckingyeol
"Yoona was asked to take off her eyeglasses, to confirm if its rlly her in the passport picture."

Best of Best Concert:

(Slight Talk about Catch Me if You Can)
CCZUUczVIAIfWXO.jpg:large
CCZd0R_UMAELXWi.jpgCCZd2X9UEAIsl_n.jpg
CCZs5XhVIAEqPUt.jpgCCZs5XaVEAAo5dk.jpg Cr: closetsunshiner
CCcHPsQUkAATEFH.jpg
Back to Korea after a great concert in the Philippines:
CCcrmaAUkAAjLCY.jpgCCaxCP3UkAENfcb.jpgCCaxCSWVIAAgx7x.jpgCCaxCSWUsAAhN3-.jpgCCavyEkUMAAHAZ2.jpgCCavyEpUgAAcYCM.jpg
All Credit As Tagged
(Hope she gets rest now....)
Fan Oceans from Best of Best Concert:
CCcQZe8UkAEASBT.jpgCCcQZ_6UkAIRz1K.jpg Cr: ?
With S<3NEs having a paper fan event with the words: 우리 서로 힘이 되자  = This means "Let us become each other's strength."
Overall Fan Projects for SNSD in BOB Concert in PH:
-PINK LED BALLOON
-"Ready to catch GG" Banner
-"우리 서로 힘이 되자"
-FMV

lol her reaction when the man asked her to take off her glasses  =)) lol she was like i wont look different without it haha cute yoong   :-j

I was one of the blessed to see GG up close last BOB. I finally get what the hype is about Yoona's beauty, I've always known that she's beautiful but when you finally get to see her up close I think beautiful is an understatement. She's a Goddess who has a porcelain skin and doll like features. She's not that skinny too as per what the people are saying. I was just in awe and really couldn't believe I saw them irl after seeing them in tons of photo and videos on YOUTUBE it feels so surreal. The aura is real even after the concert all the people who saw her are raving about how beautiful she really looks.

with sun xiao her co star in the drama they seem close CCeHPxWVIAIDcSh.jpg:large
every time she travels she gives that sulky face and then she smiles  CCXtUp2UMAAMwV0.jpg
CCSGsoIUwAIqK2_.jpg
old photos of yoona  :x
korea_snsd_177.jpg

2222.jpgtumblr_inline_mldg4m_WQlk1qz4rgp.jpg

Seung Gi is looking great (well, it's from the other's day event -KB annual award- :P but the picture was uploaded recently). Besides, his smile means everythinh so ... here you go :)

yeob5kblifeawards.jpg?w=820

Credit: yeobbbbbbb

“Mr. Lee Seung Gi at KB Life Annual Grand Awards?! #KB#Life#Annual Grand Awards#Lee Seung Gi#Award#CF#Model#Smile#canon#6d#70200mm”

Korean to English translation by Elise, Lee Seung Gi Forever

Guest xminz

150412 Sunny Mentioned YoonA on FMDATE:

Sunny: Not long ago, ah more like quite a while back, YoonA~ our SNSD member YoonA said: “Unnie unnie what is that song? Shalalalala~~” it goes like this, i said it is the song ‘별빛이 내린다’(Starlight is shining down). Then she asked me: “Oh so its that one, so does the lyrics also contain 별빛이 내린다?” I replied yes.

So the next day, YoonA sent me a kakaotalk text and she said “Unnie kkk”, then she sent me a screenshot of ‘안녕바다 - 별빛이 내린다’ ranking on a music chart. She continued: “Unnie kkk, so there is someone like me who out of a sudden,also feel like listening to this song” 

The song that YoonA is talking about:
Annyeongbada - Starlight is shining down

Cr: Chinese trans by happysvnnynight
Eng trans: mystarmyangel

150415 Airport Again to China:
CCmwmc2W8AAXqdY.jpg
CCmkoorUwAA-RAw.jpgCCmoSM_WYAAwDBa.jpgCCmp9ptW8AEhHoC.jpgCCmp9psWIAA3y1h.jpg (The leaving Korea Pout XD)
CCmva_fW8AAKdA-.jpgCCmv6PrVEAE5J86.jpg
MORE PICS:

CCmr_OyWEAAhdR6.jpgCCmryniWgAAW8Vt.jpgCCmrynlWYAARjBp.jpgCCmr-MXW4AEnpFc.jpgCCmr66EXIAAM73m.jpgCCmvLUcWIAAO59L.jpgCCmvmkPWEAER8EJ.jpgCCmvSbxW4AAvXPn.jpgCCmvTLuWIAA3xl-.jpgCCpFokWUEAAnCrY.jpgCCpFnslUIAEFrcB.jpg

YoonA at Huangzhou:
150415 Fan Account

The flight this time was delayed for quite a long while, we waited for YoonA with an anxious heart. When she finally came out, as what was planned earlier on, a few of us YAs shouted ‘Yoona ya, marry me, okay? The first time YoonA didn’t hear it, so we shouted one more time, and she replied “marry me?” We said: “Yeah!”. And then she walked for a few more steps, waving her hand and said “Andwaeyo” (no)

And then everyone started passing her letters and gifts, YoonA was in a good mood all the way, everyone were exclaiming “Smells so nice” as we were walking out. Someone even exclaimed loudly “Smells so nice!!” (YoonA doesn’t understand) and along the way people were also saying “萌萌嗒” (t/l note: this means cute like how YoonA said before

at 0:27), yeppeo (pretty) so Yoong can’t control and start laughing.

Before getting in the car, YoonA was waving goodbye to us, but the cardoor could not be open, so YoonA has her back leaning on the car, running her hands through her hair and covering her face shyly. Manager oppa was really fierce to us, then YoonA pats him a few times, asking him not to be so fierce towards us, and even putting her finger to her lips signalling ‘hush’, we all started laughing.

There was a fan who shouted loudly: “Chinese YoongYoongs love you” and we all laughed, YoonA said 谢谢 (thank you), and then a fan asked “Do you love me?”. YoonA pondered for a little while and replied “我喜欢你们” (I love you all)
And everyone started going crazy, so Yoong laughed covering her face, she was so shy, and finally she get in the car.

We were really touched, hearing her said she loves all of us, using a language that is very familiar for us, that kind of emotions, i think only people who were present will understand.

Thank you,you who are never good at expressing yourself your ‘我喜欢你们’ is the world’s most touching words ever.

Fanacc by: Cyoon_葵xi
Trans: mystarmyangel

YoonA surrounded by fans:
CCnebm-WYAAIAJg.jpg
MORE PICS:

CCndlPuXIAA_a6t.jpg Cr: 吴敌九贱贱CCneO1jXIAAYAW9.jpgCCnebmwW0AELwRV.jpgCCnh9hKWgAAytpZ.jpgCCniG7IW8AA6XEM.jpgCCniG8JWEAAtAlD.jpg

Taking the gifts/letters from fans:
CCoYq0iVEAEVJOm.jpg
CCn8eyxWIAIYCKk.jpg
CCnjQCIWgAAOsnq.jpgCCnxOcyVEAAMzj3.jpg

When the Door wasn't open:
CCn9KypW8AAQNRt.jpg
CCntbjKWMAIGh2Y.jpgCCoQHGxUsAEnqp-.jpg

Videos:
"Marry Me?" (0:04-0:16)

"I love you all" (0:14-0:28)

Extra: Yoong patting her manager for being to fierce after yelling
tumblr_nmun4tBWdr1rqp5sho4_250.gif
CCny7fuW0AAOuv1.jpgCCny7f9WIAIFD8t.jpg Cr: Cyoon_葵xi
Her expression is XD

All Credit as Tagged

Cute Fan Arts by Hyeki Chen:
CCe6HMrUkAET33d.jpg:largeCCnq1bfWIAAfe1Q.jpg:large

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seung Gi to Release 10 Year Anniversary Album for First Comeback in 3 Years
Lee Seung Gi to Release 10 Year Anniversary Album for First Comeback in 3 Years

It has been revealed that singer Lee Seung Gi is preparing a ten year anniversary album for his upcoming comeback.

According to a representative of the singer’s agency, “Lee Seung Gi will be putting out an anniversary album to commemorate his debut ten years ago. The album is currently in its final stages of production. Although it has already been over ten years since his debut, since he was unable to present an album last year, he will be doing so now.”

It has already been three years since the singer released his last project, the mini-album “Forest,” in 2012. Making his first comeback as a singer since then, his new project is garnering a lot of interest among fans. While there is not yet a fixed release date for the album, it was noted by the representative that a May to mid-June date is likely.

Lee Seung Gi first debuted back in 2004 with the song “Because You’re My Girl,” and went on to release five full length albums as well as three mini-albums since then. His clean-cut image and witty sense of humor won him a lot of popularity, and he eventually went on to star in dramas and variety shows while continuing his career in music. The singer-turned-actor has also recently made his debut on the big screen, starring in the film “Love Forecast.”

Source: (1)

Cr: Soompi

Guest Jackie_Yoon

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201504161603592410So LSG might comeback in early or middle of June, and SNSD might comeback in the summer earliest .OMG, they maybe comeback at the same time, It could happen???? B-)B-)B-)

Guest xminz

"Catch Me If You Can" CD Photo Booklet:
CCxPbleUkAA3HTb.jpgCCxPblcUIAE3JWY.jpg

CCw_F0LVAAA1llN.jpgCCxH3_IUsAE5U9I.jpg

Cr: ?

Some Tokyo Dome Concert Photo Scans:
lZlXlDB6.jpgG4NZuPal.jpgXFm3aqml.jpgNwdYoUPY.jpgqFEDMpf1.jpg

[TRANS] 150416 Qi Hang Mentioned YoonA

Note: Qi Hang is acting as Xia Hou Jie, the father of  Xia Hou Qing Yi (YoonA’s role) in God of War Zhao Yun, only translating YoonA’s portion

Interestingly, the female actresses Qi Hang works with in both dramas (t/l note: this article talks about 2 of his dramas 武神赵子龙 with YoonA  & 胜算 with Han Chae Young ) both come from Korea. This is also his first time acting with Korean celebrities. When asked on his thoughts on working separately with 2 Korean female stars, he expressed: “Both of them are excellent actresses, but their styles are not quite the same. Han Chae Young is gentle and elegant whereas YoonA is mischievous and adorable. Because YoonA is young, and is filming in a foreign country, so throughout 武神赵子龙’s filming, I will especially take care of YoonA, and off screen, I treat her like my younger sister.

In terms of acting style, Qi Hang admitted: “There are a lot of difference between Korean celebrities and that of mainland celebrities, so there is a need to slowly balance it out. But they are really dedicated and professional and they are really strict with themselves, so this is something worth learning from.

Source: link

c5065a67jw1er6m5ci1t6j20qo0g0t9v.jpgc5065a67jw1er797e80mpj20qo0g0gmj.jpg
[TRANS] YoonA Drama Filming Fan Account:

Note: This fanacc poster did not see YoonA herself/himself but was told by a ahjussi in charge of directing the backdrop setup for the drama

1) When YoonA first came in the drama team, she is especially polite, she will bow to every staff and greets them, the ahjussi said he has never met a celebrity that is as modest and polite like YoonA

2) YoonA is very friendly, in between breaks she will greet the staffs in mandarin, and will laugh after speaking, she is a very adorable young lady.

3) There was once while filming, because of a mistake, she nearly got hurt, even though she was scared she still comfort her manager, saying its okay.

4) YoonA will hand tissue paper to the staffs who are working hard to wipe away their sweats.

5) Fans are pretty polite, they provided a lot of food for the staffs, when the filming is ongoing, they will be standing outside, not affecting the filming progress at all.

6) YoonA works well with all the actors/actresses and they have a good relationship too.

7) She often finish a scene after 2 to 3 takes, when she is acting opposite other actors/actresses, she will always try to speak her lines in mandarin as much as she can (but still mostly in Korean), if there are scenes she couldn’t get it done in a few takes, she will feel really bad, and will bow and apologize to the staffs.

8) To summarize, she is a bubbly, cute young lady who isn’t in the least bit stuck up

Source:  yulyulk__阿力 (1), (2)

All Credit as Tagged

Guest xminz

@Jackie_Yoon

It would be interesting to see both on the same stage again even though it is unlikely. I sort of hope they both comeback around the same time not only because it would be cute but it would be easier for them to meet up more often with similar schedules.
They've promoted around the same time before (I forgot how many times... anyone know?) for instance during:

Into The New World [sNSD's Debut Song] (Soshi coincidentally was against LSG in their first music show win ever though he wasn't physically there)

Shadow Repackage (LSG) came out around Oh! Album (SNSD)

Tonight (LSG) and The Boys (SNSD) Albums also came out the same month

LSG's Remake/Special Album When a Man Loves a Woman Vol.2 came out the same month as SNSD's Baby Baby Repackage.

I'll Give It All by LSG from When a Man Loves a Woman Vol.2 Remake/Special Album

Baby Baby by SNSD from Baby Baby Repackage Album

Almost forgot but their iconic songs "Will You Marry Me" (from LSG's Single) and "Genie" (from SNSD's Mini Album) came out in the same month too.

I feel like I might be missing some more...

CCpFokWUEAAnCrY.jpgCCzhX7qUEAAjU7u.jpg CCpGAtKVIAI-MNx.jpg
CCpSt77UsAEbvod.jpg
with seohyun 8012469agw1er62t8xjkhg209w05kh83.gif
new photo from ceci china CCwLdwqUEAAMhVN.jpgi think im one of few who loves yoona in this hair style(bangs) but i want to see her in this hair style again Untitled_2.png