[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Some people on twitter seem to be confused because Tony is wearing the same scarf, but that picture of him and SG is from last year when he was filming his movie.  They weren't at the same event,   The guy just must really love that scarf... :P  

Edited by melissala
  • Like 1

Haha yes Yoona was at was at 116-7 Itaewon-dong Yongsan-gu with Hong Seok Cheon and So Yihyun unnie..but after that, who know where she is haha

Actually, she was at his other restaurant My Chelsea which is not in Itaweon but outside Seoul in Gyeongido. It's is much further away but the 2 selcas were at least 2 to 3 hours apart. There was no mention that he stayed for dinner so who knows where he went after that. But for Yoona, other dinner's IG did mentioned that she and SYH were having dinner next to them. Maybe LSG picked her up after the dinner ? lol 

• Like 2

Guest sumone

I like this answer from 150629 SONE Plus Q&A 

Fan: YoonA unnie, i have always been getting a lot of energy from you. Unnie who is active in many areas, if you are able to go into a job field what will it be? Tell me about it!
YoonA: I want to try to be a chef. I feel that its an amazing thing to be able to make people feel blissful eating the delicious food i cook

cr: http://mystarmyangel.tumblr.com/post/122747194161/trans-150629-sone-plus-q-a-yoona

:rolleyes:

Guest sumone

11376006_103641139981059_1964494659_n.jp

LSG is close with Rain? cause seems Yoona is close with KTH. if so, that even make me more surprised with their circle of friends :o

YoonGi'sss Vote for Lee Seung Gi & Yoona for Best Celebrity Couple.

here: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/05/vote-who-is-the-best-celebrity-couple/10/

Hallyu actor Lee Seung Gi and Girls’ Generation member YoonA were confirmed to be dating back in December of 2013. Though neither of the two talk much about their relationship, the gorgeous couple has evidently continued to date for almost a year and a half now.

soompi4-800x600.jpg

• Like 2

Guest im_nyuna

Do you guys think all these shoes coincidences are more than just coincidences? ;) I used to brush off news of their matching outfits/shoes, but there are way too many instances that I'm not sure anymore if coincidence or on purpose lol

I really don't think it's just a coincidence.  Too many times they've done it.  They'll never do straight couple items, so we gotta settle for cheap moments.  I've mentioned before, but his style got better after dating her lol.  I really don't recall him wearing trendy sneakers all the time, not that he never did... but he's more casual nowadays.  

And listening to them talk.. idk, they are so similar at times.  That cooking love.... He also said in an interview he was learning Chinese.  Reminded me of her.  :P

Edited by melissala
  • Like 2

I really don't think it's just a coincidence.  Too many times they've done it.  They'll never do straight couple items, so we gotta settle for cheap moments.  I've mentioned before, but his style got better after dating her lol.  I really don't recall him wearing trendy sneakers all the time, not that he never did... but he's more casual nowadays.  

And listening to them talk.. idk, they are so similar at times.  That cooking love.... He also said in an interview he was learning Chinese.  Reminded me of her.  :P

Yeah, I also think the same way ! Maybe it's not couple items, but they do buy those shoes at the same time ! And I just watched his interview which he mentioned that he is studying Chinese. Sorry for my shipper heart but I only think of a person who's now a "master" at Chinese through her Chinese drama hahaha ! In my mind right now is a picture of girlfriend teaching her boyfriend some Chinese words on a date ^^ 

P/s: For those who want to know the brand of those shoes, it's CRUCIAL ! You can google it for more information !

Edited by AllforYoong
  • Like 3