[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

If he's in final talks, you would think so must be the female lead, or at the very least, she's been offered the role and considering it. Or maybe they've yet to approach any actresses.

Either way I'm curious to see who it'll be.

*Update #1* Hook: “Lee Seung Gi has received the casting offer for Love According to the Law, and is positively reviewing it.”
*Update #2* Hook told Dispatch that “Lee Seung Gi is in final talks for Love According to the Law.”

https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2022/01/23/lee-seung-gi-to-star-in-drama-love-according-to-the-law/

YTN star has learned on January 24 that Lee Seung Gi is confirmed to star in KBS2’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Love According to the Law.’

This is quite meaningful since it’ll be Lee Seung Gi’s first KBS drama in 16 years, after Famous Princesses in 2006.

Love According to the Law tells the story of a former prosecutor-turned-landlord who’s called a ‘Monster Genius’ and a Miss Korea-turned-lawyer that revolves around a law office/cafe, Law Cafe. It’s a healing romance based on a web novel.

This will be directed by Lee Eun Jin PD, and is scheduled to air in August. It’ll be co-produced by HIGROUND (Mouse) and Jidam Media.

https://naver.me/FyK56zV2

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi will burn his acting soul again this year.

As a result of YTN star's coverage on the 24th, Lee Seung-gi confirmed his appearance in KBS2's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Love According to the Law'.

Lee Seung-gi announced his comeback to the CRT after about 10 months following the tvN drama 'Mouse', which he appeared in March of last year. In particular, it is meaningful in that it is a comeback to KBS after about 16 years since 'The Famous Chil Princesses' in 2006.

Lee Seung-gi is currently busy with various entertainment programs in addition to his acting, and is busier than anyone else. Expectations are focused on his progress as he is steadily holding the string of an actor as well as singer and entertainment activities.

'Love according to the law' is a work about the story of a former prosecutor who was called a 'monster genius' and a lawyer from Miss Korea over the Law Office and Cafe 'Law Cafe'.

It is a healing court romance based on a web novel. Director Lee Eun-jin of 'Love According to the Law' is set to air in August this year with a megaphone.

It was created through a collaboration between the production company Jidam Media and High Ground. Jidam Media, which completed the success of the TV Chosun drama 'Marriage Lyricist, Divorce Composer' series, succeeded in gaining great popularity with the drama 'Doctor Prisoner' (2019) on KBS2 in the past.

It remains to be seen whether this work will be able to continue the fame of KBS dramas. High Ground is also determined to put an end to the success guarantee check as a production company for the currently successfully airing drama 'Uncle'.

• Insightful 1

On 12/4/2017 at 8:29 PM, liana70 said:

Hi.. I have been a lurker here since the first day they announced dating, but I did not join because my bad english, so please forgive me if there is a mistake. I do not know whether you pay attention to this or not? But I have a little theory about their relationship. As I recall the incident of "locker" during MS, it happened when yoona was filming drama the k2 or after drama ended? At that time there was little rumor about yoona and jcw because Dispatch always cover them behind the scenes of drama like songsong couple. After that then came a lot of rumors between lsg and girls including with yura. Had a few times lsg asked about his favorite gg, and he answered Redvelvet and Twice. A few days before the WTWB song came out lsg even said he liked Redvelvet and asked yunho to introduce Redvelvet to him. We know in Redvelvet there's irene whose age is only a year younger than yoona. The probability he like Redvelvet (irene) as a woman higher than Twice member. But after yoona's song out lsg also change, he is not flirty with girls anymore. The last one was his interview after the discharge, he was asked about his favorite gg in the military he only mentioned Twice and answered with diplomatic. Why lsg no longer mention Redvelvet?  So in conclusion based on my opinion I do not think they are in contact with each other but they are aware of each other's news. When lsg thinks that yoona already move on, he also wants to show that he has moved on or he feels jealous? But when he realizes yoona is not yet move on so he reconsider it. Maybe this time they are waiting and make sure their feelings for each other, whether it will continue or it is over. 

Note: I'm sorry if I'm too delusional or make a wrong assumption. I can not give a detailed chronology, I hope someone can help to give the details, thanks

I'm re-quoting you for the third time to reaffirm how accurate your theory was, and because I believe what you said is still going on to this day, which is absurd.

This is a long shot but I'd love to hear your renewed opinion on the current happenings of the past years, if you have one and if you've been following.

Since you said you've been a lurker since the first day, I'm hoping you still are.

• Like 1

I really miss this couple. no matter how much I accept Lee Seunggi's relationship with his girlfriend, i can't replace how well matched lee seunggi and yoona. these days, i often play back and look back on their moments and i miss them so much. maybe, what i see and feel that lee seunggi is very compatible with yoona. does not apply to seunggi. I was wondering, is Lee Seunggi looking for a woman who when he takes a break from work, there will be a woman who is always stay. because we know, Yoona is very busy, Lee Seunggi is very busy. is lee seunggi looking for someone who can be comfortable and someone who is always there (aka someone who is not too busy)?. and no matter how much i hope for yoona and lee seunggi but they are over. they have their own lives. Now that lee seunggi is with lee dain  and yoona may have someone who hasn't been revealed yet.

so do i have to stop idolizing the yoona-lee seunggi couple? :((((((

• Like 1

Neither of them are married, so until then. The final word has yet to be written. They keep talking about marriage and in the meantime years pass by, and no one has taken that step.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:59 AM, PeRaeO said:

maybe, what i see and feel that lee seunggi is very compatible with yoona. does not apply to seunggi. I was wondering, is Lee Seunggi looking for a woman who when he takes a break from work, there will be a woman who is always stay. because we know, Yoona is very busy, Lee Seunggi is very busy. is lee seunggi looking for someone who can be comfortable and someone who is always there (aka someone who is not too busy)?

Seunggi said he wants someone that makes him feel stable when he's with her, and that sounded like a jibe in her direction. No offence or disrespect to YoonA, but she always acted like a for a lack of a better word.

You're not going to get any stability from someone like her. She has her own issues.

She'll be 33 years old in three months time. By comparison Park Shin-hye who's only 3 months older just married the guy she's been dating since 2017 and pregnant.

What you said is also true and correct, but love has little to do with time and schedules.

Edited by ferily
Please do not bypass the swear filter. Thanks
  • Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511237wpp/lee-se-young-joins-lee-seung-gi-in-talks-for-new-drama-about-law-and-love

I'm not sure if she's suitable for the role and how much they match, but I did like their interactions in Hwayugi.

Also, something else to consider: This is going to be a hard sell with LDI as the official one and YoonA as the "unofficial" lurking in the background.

• Like 1

Speaking of marriages:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1511271wpp/hyuna-and-dawn-show-off-matching-rings-in-surprise-engagement-reveal

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512349wpp/breaking-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-announce-marriage

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512354wpp/t-aras-jiyeon-announces-marriage-to-professional-baseball-player-hwang-jae-gyun

The fact that these two haven't taken that step yet like I've said before, despite being in their mid-thirties, means they obviously aren't sure nor convinced of their relationship status with others and with themselves.

Otherwise, in theory, nothing would be stopping them other than the invention of petty excuses to postpone.

• Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spacer.png

Spoiler

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you'd never been
But all the things that you've seen
Slowly fade away
So I start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
I heard you say
Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows
If it's night or day
But please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
Who'll throw it all away
I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside 'cause summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
'Cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
I heard you say
So Sally can wait
She knows it's too late
As she's walking on by
My soul slides away
Don't look back in anger
I heard you say
At least not today

(Original song: Oasis)

On 3/10/2022 at 10:44 PM, IliK said:

Mengungkapkan konten tersembunyi
Selipkan di dalam mata pikiran Anda
Tidakkah Anda tahu Anda mungkin menemukan
tempat yang lebih baik untuk bermain
Anda mengatakan bahwa Anda belum pernah
Tapi semua hal yang telah Anda lihat
Perlahan memudar
Jadi saya memulai revolusi dari tempat tidur saya
Karena Anda mengatakan otak saya telah pergi ke kepala saya
Melangkah keluar, musim panas sedang mekar
Berdiri di samping perapian
Ambil pandangan itu dari wajah
Anda Anda tidak akan pernah membakar hati saya
Jadi Sally bisa menunggu
Dia tahu itu sudah terlambat
Saat kita berjalan di dekat
Jiwanya meluncur pergi
Tapi jangan melihat ke belakang dengan marah
aku mendengarmu berkata
Bawa aku ke tempat di mana kamu pergi
Ke mana tidak ada yang tahu Apakah
itu siang atau malam
Tapi tolong jangan serahkan hidupmu di tangan
band rock and roll
Siapa yang akan membuang semuanya
Aku akan memulai revolusi dari tempat tidurku
Karena kamu mengatakan otak yang telah aku gunakan untuk kepalaku
Melangkah keluar karena musim panas sedang mekar
Berdiri di samping perapian
Ambil pandangan itu dari wajahmu
Karena kamu tidak akan pernah terbakar hatiku keluar
Dan Sally bisa menunggu
Saat dia berjalan di dekat
Jiwaku meluncur pergi
Aku mendengarmu berkata
Jadi Sally bisa menunggu
Dia tahu sudah terlambat
Saat kita berjalan di dekat
Jiwanya meluncur pergi
aku mendengarmu berkata
Jadi Sally bisa menunggu
dia berjalan di dekat
Jiwaku meluncur pergi
Jangan melihat ke belakang dengan marah
Saya mendengar Anda
mengatakan tidak hari ini

(Lagu asli: Oasis)

This song is about a woman named "Sally" who is traumatized by her past love and is afraid to fall in love again. But unexpectedly there was a man who tried to chase him and convince him. The man said "don't look back in anger" which can mean "hey sally, you can be angry, you can feel hate If you remember your bitter past love story but don't spend your whole life on revenge and mourning it. Because there are still many things something else that you haven't seen other things and you deserve to be happy.

so in my opinion, maybe not. if the song sung on lee seung gi explains his love story. is that girl yoona or dain only lee seunggi can find out:-D how about you?? 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images and videos. Thanks!
  • Insightful 1