[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

3 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Same here, i was also rooting for them when it was announced that they were together, anyway what matters the most is that both of them are happy....honestly i was kind of waiting for them to collab be it in a drama or movie...:grimace: but i guess the chances are pretty slim.

No wonder the Knet industry is soooooo dangerous, one wrong move and you are out. Nevertheless, i will support this ship only until the other ship has sailed. 

I never found ex couple having a project after their breakup in SK. Cmiiw. It's almost impossible to have LSG and yoona in one frame, except for awards ceremony.

There are a lot of new faces in the industry every year, not only idols but singer and actress too. Many rookies trying to have a good fanbase. That's bcs SK fans support is matter. And the public wanted a good role model, so they have been very demanding to their public figures.

• Like 3

On 5/30/2021 at 12:11 PM, Prinzessin Belle said:

to be honest, I can't understand why LSG is dating with LDI. regret so many hints from LSG and YA. one of them is a their MV. but I will try to understand this situation all. I hope that LSG can be happy with LDI and all the exciting things now about them can be resolved soon. And for YA, hope she gets a good man too. 

but if it turns out that LSG and YA can still be together. I am very happy

15 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

@incoty just like the article said, he introduced Da In to his friends and relatives. Sung Rok must be one of them.

Now that you're mentioned about forbidden love I started thinking about Y too. It's her, Idk what stop her to be with him. But I believe there is something going on between them, he looked like wanted to be back together if it's possible. But what about her.

For the same reason she has most likely been dating since fall 2017/beginning 2018. We chronicled it all in this thread (dainty bracelet in 2018 - watch in 2019-2020). There's a limit to how much he can keep waiting around while years pass by until she finally takes a decision.

Especially for someone who's telling him "I didn't know your heart". That's where you lose all credibility. I can't see how LSG can take her seriously after all that.

Consider that this waiting game is also something he probably had to endure the first time around.

This is all about timing and taking the opportunity when it arises.

If her dating was revealed and announced by the media every time she was effectively dating, we would've been telling a different story and having a very different conversation.

Maybe then (2016-2017) she waited, she dated, and now (fall 2020-), she has to do the waiting.

I may have severely underestimated Lee Da-in. I've seen more of her in the past few days and I can see why LSG is attracted to her.

But she still feels like a substitute.

Untitled-1.png

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

@incotyI just wanted to be a monitor. Where will their relationship develop? whether they will achieve marriage or will stop. especially seen how the reaction of fans in Korea and the Knetz who reject their relationship...

21 hours ago, incoty said:

For the same reason she has most likely been dating since fall 2017/beginning 2018. We chronicled it all in this thread (dainty bracelet in 2018 - watch in 2019-2020). There's a limit to how much he can keep waiting around while years pass by until she finally takes a decision.

Especially for someone who's telling him "I didn't know your heart". That's where you lose all credibility. I can't see how LSG can take her seriously after all that.

Consider that this waiting game is also something he probably had to endure the first time around.

This is all about timing and taking the opportunity when it arises.

If her dating was revealed and announced by the media every time she was effectively dating, we would've been telling a different story and having a very different conversation.

Maybe then (2016-2017) she waited, she dated, and now (fall 2020-), she has to do the waiting.

I may have severely underestimated Lee Da-in. I've seen more of her in the past few days and I can see why LSG is attracted to her.

But she still feels like a substitute.

Untitled-1.png

I slightly agree that DI looks a bit like YA. in the years 2017-2018, they have the same hairstyle, namely short hair.

Lee Seung Gi posted by Michelle Anderson

MITH eps 83 when LSG talks about her girlfriend. then they cast the image of a girl whose most fans said that it was YA. but after they announce was dating. we can draw the conclusion that the shadow turned out to be DI. look at from her feed on instagram, in the year 17/18 she also had short hair.

Initially I was in YOONGI ship but I am also airen. I am glad LSG is dating again after such a long time but if this relationship can ruin the career he has built for 17 years, I will also reject this relationship like K-AIREN (we respect LSG's privacy but we reject the relationship)... 

I read this site and saw how DI is, I can say that LSG looks her like sees YA inside DI bcs they have some things in common. both in terms of physical (face), and personality (from several sites that I read, they said DI has a good personality, that is easy to get along with and make friends with other people and that is also very inherent in YA).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:38 AM, PeRaeO said:

they dated since when? So the jibasbu episode that featured the silhouette of Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend was her?

19 hours ago, Prinzessin Belle said:

I slightly agree that DI looks a bit like YA. in the years 2017-2018, they have the same hairstyle, namely short hair.

MITH eps 83 when LSG talks about her girlfriend. then they cast the image of a girl whose most fans said that it was YA. but after they announce was dating. we can draw the conclusion that the shadow turned out to be DI. look at from her feed on instagram, in the year 17/18 she also had short hair.

That's the question. Episode 83 was filmed on August 2019. How is that possible?

They could've met earlier, LSG started golfing around that time, but the dating didn't happen until fall 2020.

A Korean said his name on her IG as early as November 2020. Unless it was just pure guesswork, this was starting to be common knowledge over there, because they wanted it to be, just like Y's.

Words travel fast.

She is model and somone tell me she is alot peritter then yoona

Sha have  small face ,big eyes, small nose  ,big lips .the tell me she have face like song hye kyo 

But She alot thinner , her clothes  hide her body .she is 1.66 and 43 kg.

She was his fan at time but the meet again in 2019 and fall in love .Look at her in 1:29

@b j I don't know if you were referring to LDI or if it's she who you had in mind, but the physical description does match with Lee Da-in.

• Like 1

Naver trend weekly list for male celebrities. He was already up there but the increase due to the dating news is astronomical.

2M+ searches; an increase of 1258.6%!

순위               순위 변동                브랜드명               주간 검색량                             전주 대비 증감율(%)

ranking     ranking change     brand name    weekly search volume     Change from the previous week (%)

E2t-Jq-SUVUAk6a-SZ.jpg

• Like 1

Hi all,

I just want to give a friendly reminder that this is a thread specifically for Lee Seung Gi and Yoona. I know that the dating news about Lee Seung Gi was released and many people are talking about his relationship with DI. However, please remember that this is a thread for Lee Seung Gi x Yoona and not LSG x DI. If you wish to talk more about LSG x DI and their relationship, please move that conversation to DM OR discuss about it in a LSG and DI thread( I don't think there is one right now but someone can create it to talk/support their relationship)

Thanks!

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Prinzessin Belle said:

jasper also has the same lol

cover1-1.jpg

Maybe he was in a relationship as well. Or maybe not.

I posted that to show that when it comes to Seunggi and YoonA, their dating style doesn't change, things just repeat themselves, thus it becomes easy to spot whether they're in a relationship.

P.S. Do not quote images. It's against the rules.

• Like 3

Lee Seung Gi’s New One-Man Agency Partners With Former Agency

Jun 10, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Seung Gi will be partnering up with Hook Entertainment once again!

The actor debuted in June 2004 and was with Hook Entertainment for 17 years. However, in May, the agency announced that he would be leaving to establish his own company.

On June 10, Hook Entertainment shared that they joined hands with Lee Seung Gi’s new agency Human Made.

The official statement reads as follows:

Hello, this is Hook Entertainment.

We recently reported that our contract with artist Lee Seung Gi has ended and that he has decided to establish a one-man agency to promote independently. We promised that we would always cheer him on as his supporter and maintain a partnership with him after his independence.

As an artist who recently celebrated the 17th anniversary of his debut, Lee Seung Gi wishes to break the existing framework and actively communicate with domestic and overseas fans through independent and creative activities in a wider and diverse field. He is preparing to take on such a challenge through his newly established one-man agency Human Made.

In addition, we signed a management contract with Lee Seung Gi, who lives up to his reputation as the best artist in Korea, and decided to continue to support his active work as a singer, actor, MC, and all-around entertainer as we have done for the past 17 years.

We will continue to do our best to help Lee Seung Gi show a more advanced and unrivaled appearance in all areas, and we will also actively support and cheer on his independent and creative activities and new challenges in various fields through Human Made.

Lee Seung Gi will continue to work hard to show a more progressive and better side of him, so please continue to show your love and support for him.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Remember this comment? It was posted in 2019.

EK1-R3-ZOU4-AAu-MQ.jpg

Minus them being together, everything was correct.

It's to show that even random people who aren't particularly invested notice certain details.

They try so hard to act like nothing which makes it the more obvious with the occasional dig here and there.

She never talks and let's others or songs speak for her.

Like the comment mentioned, no one ever asks her about her ideal type ever since Channel SNSD's Episode 1, nor people close to her nor interviewers, and if they do, she'd answer vaguely or laughs it off.

LSG on the other hand, always answers clearly.

Even from that alone, it's enough to tell who's got something to hide.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, incoty said:

Ingat komentar ini? Itu diposting pada tahun 2019.

EK1-R3-ZOU4-AAu-MQ.jpg

Minus mereka bersama, semuanya benar.

Ini untuk menunjukkan bahwa bahkan orang acak yang tidak terlalu tertarik memperhatikan detail tertentu.

Mereka berusaha keras untuk bertindak seperti tidak ada yang membuatnya semakin jelas dengan sesekali menggali di sana-sini.

Dia tidak pernah berbicara dan membiarkan orang lain atau lagu berbicara untuknya.

Seperti komentar yang disebutkan, tidak ada yang pernah bertanya padanya tentang tipe idealnya sejak Episode 1 Channel SNSD, atau orang-orang yang dekat dengannya atau pewawancara, dan jika mereka bertanya, dia akan menjawab dengan samar atau menertawakannya.

LSG di sisi lain, selalu menjawab dengan jelas.

Bahkan dari itu saja, sudah cukup untuk mengetahui siapa yang menyembunyikan sesuatu.

I still have high hopes for them to get back together and start a family. but I see no one can balance LSG other than Yoona and vice versa. they are the most compatible couple in kpop world i know. But I look for gaps for men or women who can fulfill each of them and in the end I will return to LSG and yoona. but it's all over, now, SG seems happy with LDI. 

I'm sorry, but I'm still sad about it...:(

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Prinzessin Belle said:

I still have high hopes for them to get back together and start a family. but I see no one can balance LSG other than Yoona and vice versa. they are the most compatible couple in kpop world i know. But I look for gaps for men or women who can fulfill each of them and in the end I will return to LSG and yoona. but it's all over, now, SG seems happy with LDI.

They also seemed happy, but we know that wasn't the case. We know they were putting up an act for the sake of it, and that went on for almost a year.

LSG was entangled in a spider's web. He still is in a sense.

Is he genuinely happy now, as of June 2021?

On 10/25/2020 at 5:43 PM, incoty said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1433689wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-lee-seung-gi-and-shin-sung-rok-reminisce-about-the-highs-and-lows-of-their-careers

Lee Seung Gi, who debuted as a singer, hit it big right away with his song “Because You’re My Woman.” He said, “My popularity rose with the public right after my debut. But my personal happiness and satisfaction were the complete opposite. The pressure was too intense. This was a time in which I felt constantly nervous and pressured. Until now, there was never a time in my life where I felt I was happy every day. It felt like I had a stone weighing on my chest. Even when I spoke, I wasn’t really speaking from the heart, but just moving my mouth.”

He continued, “So I was actually happy to go to the military. It felt freeing. My happiness rose during my military service. I was so happy to be thinking of simple things like, ‘When will I eat?’ and ‘When will my next leave be?’ And now this is my most happiest time. I think there’s a good balance between who I am as a person and who I am as a celebrity.”

That was October 2020, and that was also the case in the first 9 months with Y.

Meanwhile they're cycling for their CF's.

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-1.png

• Like 2

Some still can't seem to get a clear picture of YoonA when it comes to dating and love.

Once you go beyond the exterior, stop being charmed, bewitched, enchanted, entranced by her, and start looking a little bit further and digging a little bit deeper, you'll get a whole different picture.

It's easy to figure out and see with your own eyes because she does nothing to hide it and because she never speaks, but relatively new fans can easily misunderstand or overlook this or don't give it any meaning or are simply clueless.

Then there are those who deny the evidence to the bitter end and do an insane amount of damage control. The worst kind, but easy to deal with because they can't argue.

This is only from 2011 to 2014. I picked this period because there's a lot of activity.

I'm only showing those from which it can be deduced that there is some form of interest from one party, both parties, or mainly her, which could or not mean dating.

(I'm not bothering with D as he's a given; overwhelming evidence and widely known by the entirety of South Korea)

October 2011 - Yunho

Spoiler

tumblr-lubsniy0-Ji1r4vkkco1-400.png

6639269463-2920e4fee6-b.jpg

November/December 2011 - LSG (we know it goes back way further; 2008, but 2011 is where real contact starts)

Spoiler

zCLUt16.jpg

1407399335-tumblrlxds-o.jpg

January 2013/December 2015 - CNBlue's Jonghyun

Spoiler

tumblr-mgxdc7-Xp-US1qjbhvqo2-250.gif

tumblr-mh7zoj-Fh-SU1qzczhto1-500.gif

tumblr-mhbd8rjhmg1r7igjco1-r1-500.gif

9c2313c9dd506158e7797aed192698b4.gif

September/December 2013 - LSG again

Spoiler

201411851558484net-T5-61031.png

Those are 3/4 in a relatively short period of time and ones caught on camera. In between and off camera there could have been more.

I'm obviously not including any work related projects like drama's/music video's/cf's where there's some kind of love story involved, because that's only work.

Rest assured, even in those, you can bet that she enjoys it and gets some sort of fulfillment.

As you can see, it's all very superficial and shallow for her, hence her stating: "I didn't realize how love looked like/The thing that I didn't understand that time is what love was like".

She can't stay single for long without dating somebody, vice-versa she's unable to stay with the same person for long.

As long as the feeling of being in love doesn't fade, that's all that matters. Once it does, you won't mean anything.

I'm saying this because I've seen some people questioning LSG's integrity, intentions, and actions (sad songs/looking miserable in the mv as if he hasn't moved on while he's supposedly happy with someone else) which can be confusing.

All of what has happened and is currently happening, is all because of her. Let that be clear without doubt.

LSG said he regretted not confessing his feelings in 2011 ("the regret for the past" 2015). My opinion is that he did the right thing. It would have ended even sooner and she would've jumped on someone else in few months time.

By waiting, not only could he assess the situation and YoonA better as a person (she obviously didn't mature enough, and not even until few years ago it seems) but also prepare the ground for any eventualities.

She still left him because of ridiculous reasons that don't make any sense ("I didn't know your heart/I didn't know it was love" yet she had an enlightenment as he was about to return. Miraculous! Obviously just trying to save face), but all she did was borrow some time because everything has been coming back to bite her, not only then, even now, and in the future.

Once her dating gets revealed and announced by the media, we'll see how they'll cope with it. If it was up to her, she'd never do it (Haling Camp interview), and now's even worse for her. They obviously don't want her image to be affected, but that doesn't matter because they can't stop the rumors and in such an industry everyone knows all about each other.

It's all a matter of any respectable and credible Korean news outlet coming out with the story, or just Dispatch dishing out the evidence.

Why hasn't that happened yet? Not because she's not dating (she obviously has been, every time).

It's all a matter of time.

• Insightful 1

• 2 weeks later...