[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

LSG- LMH video first part, where they're singing “Aloha” from Cool,  with English subtitle, as there is not in the original video

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLXk9BVpfeY/?igshid=nhvabvcis6rm

in my eyes the main reason why they're doing this karaoke in this four pictures  ;-) LOL

spacer.png

microphone/sound test by LSG ... ROFL

Spoiler

With an other "Cool" song "All For You" ;-)

151345192_1876338625877190_5264939450722

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:00 AM, b j said:

This plam reading he 100%give prediction correct  most of the time  .so I really belive him 

.he did say to me the plam hand changed over year's  .and he read his plam  hand from 2019 .

Lee seung  gi have line of head until 2019 

That mean he was never was truly in love until 2019 that way he said somone hwo changed his life.

and

I ask him if it his ex (yoona)he said no  he get over her long time ago . Lee seung gi hasn't the type hwo will back to his ex girlfriend  .because if someone  break his trust he can't back to this pearson and yoona did break his trust .

I'm not disputing this man's profession and skill, and neither your belief in it. He did give an overall accurate description of him;

Successful

Powerful

Free

Flexible

Logical

Independent

Self-control

Private

Which isn't that hard to do (these people always talk in general broad terms, for good reason), but I'm assuming he knew next to nothing about him beforehand, other than him being a singer/actor/celebrity, and most of that comes with being one.

The rest is a leap in the dark.

He's not sure whether he's yet to fall or has already fallen in love, but he seems certain when he says this person has changed his life. Why the uncertainty at the beginning then?

This can be a minor thing. I'm just pointing it out.

Also, changing one's life (for the better of course) is a pretty big claim. There has to be something to back it up other than words.

The trust issue I generally agree with. It's something he himself has mentioned on MITH. But like I said before, there's what they say publicly and on television, and there's what they say through their songs and show through their music videos.

What they say on television has been proved wrong time and time again.. especially her claims and overall behavior.

The fact remains the evidence depicts a different picture. Until proven otherwise, I'll continue leading towards the real evidence.

• Like 2

the same two songs he was singing during his MS time ...  one of these was in MITH as well, he desperately sung some line “for a piece of meat” ?! lol

Original, without Eng sub ...

with English sub ...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CLZXt2Lpc0-/?igshid=c6zsna0mf254

reminders ;-)

Spoiler

and Yoona in Hyori’s BB ...

• Like 3

Did anyone watched MITH eps 158, when eugene was the master? I'd like to hear your opinion about the scene at 1:06:47. When eugene said that they will met her friend that really close to her. I saw Sung Rook was took a glance at Seunggi while smile when he said "Really. Ooo." In my opinion Sung Rook was thinking about yoona for a moment. But Seunggi was unbothered.

I'm not watching amazing saturday yet. Wanted to know Seunggi when taeyeon is around

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

Did anyone watched MITH eps 158, when eugene was the master? I'd like to hear your opinion about the scene at 1:06:47. When eugene said that they will met her friend that really close to her. I saw Sung Rook was took a glance at Seunggi while smile when he said "Really. Ooo." In my opinion Sung Rook was thinking about yoona for a moment. But Seunggi was unbothered.

I'm not watching amazing saturday yet. Wanted to know Seunggi when taeyeon is around

I didn't watch MITH but going by your account, even if he did, I don't know if I'd take that to mean anything.

Besides, Eugene could've been talking about anyone. What would've made SSR think it was about her? What would he know? Unless Eugene was also "in it".

In the same vein, Yuri has also always done that to YoonA (glance and smirk) when teasing.

(YoonA and Yuri were roommates. They shared everything with each other. She knows all about her, who she dated, who she likes, boyfriends, which is why she was the first to chime in on KB with "why why" haha. YoonA can't speak for herself when it comes to this subject, so others (mostly Yuri) have taken the role of spokesperson for her, or they feel entitled to speak for her. )

The teasing has been going on since 2017 (it only stopped in 2016). It's strictly that until they come out and say it clearly.

Those "close" to them or are with them on a weekly basis don't analyze or delve deep into it like we do, even though they may have an inkling or can tell since they know them well and are with them most of the time.

One can take sides, like Soo-geun did on KB as LSG's close friend, or try to make them reconcile, but in the end, it's something between YoonA an LSG and they can't intrude.

We've been proving and providing evidence in this thread on how they truly feel for years, and will continue to do so.

8 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

But Seunggi was unbothered.

(or acting unbothered) Nothing new there either.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, incoty said:

(150815: He blinked countless times in the futile act of trying to act unbothered.)

On 10/28/2019 at 8:49 PM, incoty said:

Day after public break up (2015) and SG spilling the unspoken truth. (2017)

Same identical gestures. Same uncomfortable expressions. Both unsuccessful attempts at acting unbothered.

My thinking is: If your love is so resolute, nothing of what anyone says should affect you. Whether good or bad.

I don't like this "calculated" love they're showing (if we can call it that). There shouldn't be any middle ground, any excuses, or any grey area. It's either black or white. You either love or you don't. But maybe I'm being too harsh/strict.

• Like 2

It's bcs eugene is yoona's close sunbae. And in the same agency as yoona, also have the same image as yoona. Maybe that's what SSR thinking for a moment. Just guessing. It's eps 159 actually, i got it wrong

Many people want them to reconcile, but yeah it's their decision. At MITH 158, the master is close to yoona too. Yoona went to their house and recorded some video with their 1st daughter. She even said in her instagram post that Yoona accompanied her during her 2nd labour bcs she asked her to. So I'm interested when the master said that they know a lot of people and offered MITH casts to introduce them to someone they know. But again, Seunggi pointing out to YSY and remain act unbothered about that.

• Like 1

I've seen it.

Didn't you continue watching the episode? She said she'll invite her two great friends (not friend) which are the two we saw in the same episode and in today's episode, no? She was referring to them.

Yes SSR's behavior and stares at LSG were suspicious, and they were prolonged too. I don't know, maybe it was your standard "oh more female guests are coming" behavior.

Why the continues staring at LSG though, I'm not sure.

Master-In-The-House-E159-Fairy-Eugene-10

This actually started from LSG. Here's the convo:

LSG: After dinner, our plan tomorrow...

*Eugene stares at LSG*

Eugene: Tomorrow, I'll invite my two great friends.

SSR: Ohhhhh *turns his head to LSG* *continues to stare at him intently*

Eugene: I'm really close with them these days.

LSG: You're close?

Eugene: Yes.

SSR: Really? *Continues to stare at LSG*

Eugene: Yes, my close friends.

SSR continues to stare.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, ulfadeasy said:

Yes I did. Did you watched the episode before eugene? That's the one that I meant. So E Hyun. Yoona close to her

I didn't watch it in full but I've seen clips of it here and there with her husband and LSG.

I knew about it. Everything is in the thread.

• Like 1

Marriage question:

Untitled-1.png

10 years. She married at 29.

YoonA will be 32 soon and LSG is 35.

@IliK Remember when you told me how offended and guilty YoonA must have felt when she turned sideways?

Here's her close-up face expressions blown-up and enhanced:

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-02-22-at-18-13-31.png

Eyebrows up and gaze down. Exposed.

That is true.

• Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, incoty said:

Don't quote pics lol.

Only because LSG knows both and had recent contact with both.

Oh, I deleted the bottom pic, just forgot the top ;-) 

It’s from 2016 ...

Spoiler