[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

On 2/5/2018 at 9:08 AM, ulfadeasy said:

I think LSG isn't the romantic type. He is more "do" than just talking or saying. It's hard for a couple that very busy to keep the relationship going well, while they have so little time to see each other and the other party isn't the type of person with the sweet talking on text or phone call. Because you can't feel their love in the text neither in the phone call, you'll need to see him in real person to be believe that he loves you. He won't talk "I love you" that easily, you can't easily meet him personally, he won't talk about you in front of his friends when you do the opposite (in my case, I'm surely getting annoyed if my bf did it). These all will make you questioning about your relationship. You will have a hard time. Also, it will be even harder to meet bcs of the MS. So, the girl want to called off this relationship, to see if he will say "don't do it, i love you so much". And bcs of his personality, he will agree about it bcs he wanted to make her to be happy (even if it means he's hurting). 

If that's the case, I can say that they are both innocent. While the time passed and when they grow up, they both will know and realized. They will regret about the past, and let the destiny take them. They won't working hard on it, while their heart still longing for each other. They will surrender to the destiny. Only time will reveal if their path will crossed to each other one more time.

I have to give you the thumbs up.

Even though that's what he did with 'And Goodbye, 'I Will' seems to confirm your hypothesis about that part of their relationship. At the very least you described the overall gist of the lyrics and MV to a tee 2-3 years in advance.

5-copy.gif

00:01:33,312 --> 00:01:36,252
I should have said it, said the words

00:01:37,002 --> 00:01:40,005
that I love you very much

00:02:47,109 --> 00:02:53,028
I know I should let you go now
but I just can’t stop it (I regret it)

Nonetheless, backing away after such a short time because it's not what you imagined it to be or because it didn't happen as you wanted, is nothing but a cowardly act and a cop-out.

That was always the main point of discussion.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 years ago in RM (ep. 174 on 2013 December 1.), this year in MITH (ep. 151 on 2020 December 20.) 

Well ... "history repeats itself"  ?! ;-) LOL

Btw history ... 

Spoiler

shouldn't mention Yoona was in "Prime minister and I" with an "ahjussi" co-actor ... just like now she is in "Hush" ;-) LOL

Edited by IliK
  • Like 1

If Dispatch had planned to out Taeyeon x Ravi, they have no choice but to stir away from that now (or maybe not. They might want to give a more detailed account), which is obviously good news.

One SNSD member dating (well whatever remains of them), means so are the rest (some).

Taeyeon dating for a year? I'll let you imagine what YoonA's been up to lol. We already know that though, whether it's good or bad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incoty said:

If Dispatch had planned to out Taeyeon x Ravi, they have no choice but to stir away from that now (or maybe not. They might want to give a more detailed account), which is obviously good news.

One SNSD member dating (well whatever remains of them), means so are the rest (some).

Taeyeon dating for a year? I'll let you imagine what YoonA's been up to lol. We already know that though, whether it's good or bad.

I've just found the latest update about their dating news, it seems "just close friends" ... it sounds just like "brake up because busy schedule" ... cliches (so means nothing, SongSong denied more than once how I remember  ;-) LOL

Spoiler

• Like 1

I actually believe that. As I already told you, at first glance they don't seem to match each other, but you never know.

It doesn't really matter anyway. They're of no interest to us. Only in relation to what it might mean for her friend. ; )

Remember this saju compatibility post about them?

This part: Yuna’s Eulmi Il-ju is the personality of a woman who wants to be loved and
only look at me

That reflects in her lyrics/songs:

"I want to hear your voice" - WTWB

"I want to start over" - Promise

It's all about what she wants.

That's the worst kind of person to like and bend over to.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, incoty said:

To me it seems like LSG is the kind of person that would wait forever for her. It doesn't matter how long it will take, when it'll happen, if someone else steps in, and whatever else may happen; He will end up with her, he's determined to and convinced of such, and YoonA knows that.

He probably feels like he has the upper hand here, and he does.

'The Project' only reinforced and solidified that notion.

He's not forcing it and he doesn't need to, but he's clearly on the driving seat.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if being so direct and straightforward is the way to go in this situation, but that's the way it is and you'd think both have had enough time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, incoty said:

He's not forcing it and he doesn't need to, but he's clearly on the driving seat.

Well, it's just reminded me again (an other comment of yours in the last couple of days did, just forgot to react) LSG's words in KB, although it seems he said about the game, but for  me felt something else since the first time a watched ;-) Even it's about the end back than, it can apply any reunion as well, as you said ... 

Spoiler

133859707_1836498339861219_7196044790823

• Like 1

We've talked and posted about suspicious phone activity in 2016-2017.

MV-LEE-SEUNG-GI-I-will-29-Dec-2020-09-26

'Love, the number I couldn’t erase'

Did he or didn't he erase it?

'I want to hear your voice'

Does she still has his number or was that a signal for him to call her, meaning he still has it?

'I know I shouldn’t call you when I’m drunk'

With this we can establish that they can contact each other, if willing.

Untitledbp.png

It's incredible that LSG went to such lengths to replicate such details, knowing fully well that YoonA would obviously notice them, as we did.

• Insightful 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbE3FnAeAd/

133750667-221536169548463-28200247442673

ryu19860812

Verified

#twogether together 期待下次的旅程 希望盡快到來 加油。looking forward to next adventure with you. 언제쯤이면 다시 여러분과 함께 여행을 갈수 있을까요? 우리의 다음 여행을 기대하며..!

133337315-145016400750139-33112457122510

thehotple

모두가 좋아하는 인기쟁이들은
'얼굴' '매력' '사교성' 보다
'진심' '공감능력'이 세상에서 쩨~~일 중요하다는거!!!
우리 모두 인기쟁이 등극! 꼬고
Popular people that everyone likes Than'face''charm''sociability' That'sincerity' and'empathy ability' is very important in the world!!! We all become popular!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJabJDSJcGR/

133641727-759631127979113-74205082031447

golden_disc

제35회 골든디스크어워즈 with 큐라프록스  
무대를 빛낼 주인공은? 

5년만에 컴백해도 
클라스는 변치 않아
본업으로 차트 올킬한

@leeseunggi.official

• Like 1

LSG's  KB Financial Group 2021 new year message w/English translation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeAd10p_gb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yoona’s new year message

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJe0HtMD0kN/?igshid=1usb26mi5pb42

Yoona sings “Perhaps love” at  MBC 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJeJeQoAzWP/?igshid=1olrica5v67r1

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 8:09 AM, IliK said:

I've just found the latest update about their dating news, it seems "just close friends" ... it sounds just like "brake up because busy schedule" ... cliches (so means nothing, SongSong denied more than once how I remember  ;-) LOL

History repeating itself. HYB x SYJ. Caught grocery shopping in the US. Denied not sure how many times. Needed Dispatch to out them. Might still deny it again. Their agencies are in the "checking" phase.

Keep in mind that these two are almost 40. Well it's in their right. You can't force two people to say they're in a relationship if they don't want to (especially if they really aren't).

But apparently they were telling the truth. (Not sure how it's even possible for Dispatch to claim that though)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

According to Dispatch, when the co-stars denied dating rumors multiple times in the past, they were telling the truth and were not, in fact, romantically involved at the time. However, a source close to Hyun Bin reportedly stated that around March 2020, the two developed romantic feelings for one another. The anonymous source commented, “I think that after the drama ended and they spent time apart, they began to miss each other.”

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1