This video is like an addiction no matter how u repeat it

XoXo SeungGi
I can't get over this songTT so addicting

Dee dee
Wow, this song makes me an addiction

Katie Ha
This song is so addictive and his vocal is exceptional

Irish Mae Aguilar
When they describe as addictive melody, yes you're definitely right!

A YF
This is so addictive! Huhuhu

Sheira Mae Luchavez
I listened it once, and now I'm addicted to it. ~(^з^)-♡

This song is very refreshing and addicting. Can't get it out of my head.

iriani etika
Sooo addictive this song

• LOL 1

Making Of "I Will".

A lot of what you see didn't make the final cut.

More similarities with WTWB of course.

Difference is "I Will" goes way further than WTWB, and doesn't paint it as all happy go lucky.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-15-at-10-06-59.png

Untitled-3.png

Spoiler

Untitled-0.png

Ending credits are super cute.

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, incoty said:

I re-watched the part on Mom's Diary when LSG was asked about his ideal type. Knowing for a fact that these two lied for months, maybe something close to a year even, having broken up behind the scenes but acting like they were still together in front of the cameras in the name of their private life, playing the hero, protecting one's image, and because they were waiting for the most appropriate time, one must learn to read and analyze their body language instead of listening to the nonsense they want to feed the fans and the public.

After he was asked the question, he sighed deeply and blinked 5 times. (Blinking is the most telling sign of all. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung blinked abnormally after SG blasted YoonA. YoonA did it once after she turned sideways. LSG did it twice after he was asked for the meaning of "And goodbye" when he said "there can be many interpretations", but not before when he was being his honest self and said "regret for the past or hope for the future".)

(Forgot to mention: Taeyeon also blinked and looked away after that.)

(150815: He blinked countless times in the futile act of trying to act unbothered.)

He started out stuttering. Felt like he was making things up on the spot and/or reading from a script.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:46 AM, incoty said:

Going back to LSG on Mom's Diary when he was asked what's his ideal girl, did you notice how he said "Right now, those details have faded away."

Right now? lol. Why did he feel the need to add/say that? He could've just said that faded away but no, he said right now.

Very smart way to put it. Meaning it/they could come back at any time lol.

Anyway we all know not to read anything into these Q&A's. They don't really mean anything.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:18 AM, incoty said:

When he was asked about his ideal girl in September 2018, he said that at that moment, it had faded away. She probably watched that segment and the show in general considering her response a week later and how she also ended up guesting on it.

A week later during SNSD's V Live, when YoonA's singing part came to an end, she inexplicably started repeating "It's over, it's over!" while gesturing with her hands.

Maybe this is what they want to sell the public out there, regardless of it's veracity. Or maybe this is the biggest and longest ON/OFF relationship ever lol.

But then, 8 months later, A Walk To Remember happened, Promise happened, her staring at his lookalike portrait in Summer Night's MV happened.

Waiting and enduring is tiring, but that's the keyword with YoonA: Endure. How long will she be able to keep this up?

What was happening in those days, was the making of 'THE PROJECT'.

On TV he was saying that his past details and preferences of an ideal girl had faded away, while at the same time he was producing a song in which he tells her to come back.

You know the gist already.

Promise

I wanted to start over
In the end, it’s you

So much time has passed
Looking at your eyes I will tell you today
Come back to me
Hold my hand

I Will

Please come back oh babe

I just can’t stop it, come back I’ll be good to you oh babe

Please come back oh babe

yoong.png

yoong2.png

P.S. I've been listening to "I Will" non-stop for the past 2 days. It's that good.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Silent reader of this forum but never wrote anything as i lost hopes on them long time ago. But the way i am finding the similarities in their MV’s gave me 1% hope. 

This is another  thing i found .
Did you see their arearugs at their home. They both are same. 

Not saying they are at the same place as he remodeled his house recently  but they have similar tastes. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7uUS6antWB/?igshid=l4orn01xpo1o

Edited by My Opinions
  • Like 1

Hook official Youtube channel uploaded the two live song video with English subtitle ...

just in case if someone likes to listen the song while can read and understand the lyrics ... just like me ;-) 

• Like 1

Congratulations to our Lee Seung Gi for win "Hot Star Award (OTT)" at SBS Entertainment Award 2020 :-) 

Article about the new album and Forbidden love 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/009/0004719654

This dance move  reminded me for someone ... didn’t Yoona do something similar when she was MC at KBS Ent. Award in 2011 ? or I’m just daydreaming ? ;-) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_EVJSp2pX/?igshid=tzplhfg4np0z

• Like 1