[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

I didn't recognize Heechul at first glance.

No more accurate description could apply here:

People can make themselves happy by lying to themselves (and to others). But eventually they have to (forced to) confront the truth about their feelings.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 2:12 PM, incoty said:
Already heard that before.

I wrote many letters and erased them again
Looking at your eyes I will tell you today
Come back to me
Hold my hand

You will never leave my side again

Well I repeat. This is nothing but a farce to me. A farcical relationship, but what's surprise's me the most, is that LSG is putting up with it.

I guess he doesn't mind being the "3rd wheeler" or in some childish love triangle in his/their mid-thirties.

I think you should watch complete episode to understand why he wrote this.. They all wrote these of desperate lyrics because master asked them to write . but at the end seunggi oppa told thank god he didn’t win because he don’t like to be pathetic. 

• LOL 1

Regardless of what the master asked them to, the subject matter is always the same, and he chooses that.

Besides, And Goodbye and You & I (with other songs in his 6th Album), which are for her, lean on the desperate and pathetic side already, both in lyrics and in the way they're sang.

It's a known fact by now that these two communicate through lyrics and songs.

4fcf7225b28b276a2602bae817db3c81-1601972

http://www.leeseunggi.com/

• Insightful 1

I always found it kind of ironic how they both emphasize the holding hands part in their lyrics, especially her.

original-6.png

Him:

With an old backpack, I held your hand

Her:

You held my hand, as we stepped through that long alley

Come back to me, hold my hand

As if it meant something special. I guess yeah in a way it is special if you're doing with your other half by yourselves when no one's present or looking.

Except that then you realize that she does that with others and loses all it's significance.

There has to be something unique that you only get to do with the person you truly love, because otherwise I don't see much of a point.

There's also something not quite right in there, because in the MV you can clearly see that it's YoonA the one that's literally holding the boyfriend's hand, not the opposite. Him, not so much.

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2019-02-27-15h53m46s304.png

Their (failed) attempts at throwing people off track have reached ridiculous levels. The trick has always been to see right through it.

• Awesome 1

Borrowing from the BinKyo thread.

I was browsing Song Hye Kyo news in Naver today and saw Hyun Bin's pic among SHK news today :lol:

It turned out Hyun Bin won as someone whom Koreans voted as someone they want to go camping with. 

Song Hye Kyo is also in the list  B)

Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Gil,  Park Hae-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Black Pink Ji-soo, Park Bo-gum, Suzy and Song Hye-kyo.

한편, 박해진 뒤로는 이승기, 블랙핑크 지수, 박보검, 수지, 송혜교 등이 자리했다

I've always talked about their obvious fake and forced smiles (150814/15, 170106, and 170803 KB being the key defining moments. Some people still easily fall for them, question them, and consequently assume things based on them), with image/video evidence/proof, plus their lyrics and MV's.

Turns out someone had already noticed that in 2010 on SH.

Spoiler

Strong-Heart-Subs-Episode-18-11-Oct-2020

lol.

• LOL 2

On 10/8/2020 at 8:18 PM, incoty said:

I always found it kind of ironic how they both emphasize the holding hands part in their lyrics, especially her.

Him:

With an old backpack, I held your hand

Her:

You held my hand, as we stepped through that long alley

Come back to me, hold my hand

As if it meant something special. I guess yeah in a way it is special if you're doing with your other half by yourselves when no one's present or looking.

Except that then you realize that she does that with others and loses all it's significance.

There has to be something unique that you only get to do with the person you truly love, because otherwise I don't see much of a point.

There's also something not quite right in there, because in the MV you can clearly see that it's YoonA the one that's literally holding the boyfriend's hand, not the opposite. Him, not so much.

Their (failed) attempts at throwing people off track have reached ridiculous levels. The trick has always been to see right through it.

Well, this is just reminded me something from the past ;-)

Lee Seung-gi talks about love, relationships

By Ock Hyun-ju

• Published : Jan 27, 2015 - 18:11 
  • Updated : Jan 27, 2015 - 18:11

(OSEN)

For South Koreans, singer-actor Lee Seung-gi is still remembered as a sweet boy with a big, innocent smile who stole many women’s hearts.

When the boy confirmed in September 2013 that he had been dating Yoona, a member of idol group Girls’ Generation, fans had to face the reality that he was not a boy anymore.

Lee, who recently made his big-screen debut with the rom-com flick “Love Forecast,” shared his thoughts on love and relationships in an interview with Naver, Korea’s largest portal site.

“I believe that men and women can be friends. If they share hardships and help each other, they can remain friends,” Lee said. “But the friendship would be destroyed unless they are on an equal footing.”

In the film, released on Jan. 14, he plays Kang Joon-soo, a sweet, unassuming elementary school teacher in love with a childhood friend, played by actress Moon Chae-won.

Lee has a push-and-pull romance with Moon in the movie, but is not a fan of this kind of relationship in real life.

“It is important to push and pull in a relationship, but I think it is unnecessary. I actually hate it,” he said. “Both parties in a relationship should be honest with each other without calculating.”

The 28-year-old also talked about what makes his heart pound.

“Holding hands would make my heart beat (rather than hugging or kissing a woman),” he said.

But the excitement does not last forever, according to Lee.

“Whether I can candidly communicate with the person is more important than the temporary heartbeat to maintain the relationship,” he said.

Lee debuted in 2004 at age 17 with the nationwide hit “Because You’re My Girl.” Since then, he has focused on his acting career, starring in numerous TV series.

(bold letters highlite by me :D )

• Insightful 1

That's a very informative interview which I had probably forgotten about.

More than that, I would rather emphasize and underline this:

3 hours ago, IliK said:

“It is important to push and pull in a relationship, but I think it is unnecessary. I actually hate it,” he said. “Both parties in a relationship should be honest with each other without calculating.”

And this:

3 hours ago, IliK said:

“Whether I can candidly communicate with the person is more important than the temporary heartbeat to maintain the relationship,” he said.

The communicating part is something he mentioned on My Little Old Boy as well.

• Insightful 1

Recurring words in "And…”:

Love x24
Goodbye x20
Forget x14
Time x14
Heart x12
Together x11
Memories x10
Don't forget x8
Step x7
Moment x6
Fade x6
Wind x5
Longing x5
Smile x5
Some day x5
Streets x5
Warm/Warmth x5
Mean x5

I hope x5
I’m happy x4
Remember x4
Spring x3
Painful x3
Seasons x2
Look back x2

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1433689wpp/astros-cha-eun-woo-lee-seung-gi-and-shin-sung-rok-reminisce-about-the-highs-and-lows-of-their-careers

Lee Seung Gi, who debuted as a singer, hit it big right away with his song “Because You’re My Woman.” He said, “My popularity rose with the public right after my debut. But my personal happiness and satisfaction were the complete opposite. The pressure was too intense. This was a time in which I felt constantly nervous and pressured. Until now, there was never a time in my life where I felt I was happy every day. It felt like I had a stone weighing on my chest. Even when I spoke, I wasn’t really speaking from the heart, but just moving my mouth.”

He continued, “So I was actually happy to go to the military. It felt freeing. My happiness rose during my military service. I was so happy to be thinking of simple things like, ‘When will I eat?’ and ‘When will my next leave be?’ And now this is my most happiest time. I think there’s a good balance between who I am as a person and who I am as a celebrity.”

• Insightful 1

You know, it makes tons of sense that YoonA didn't tell them she had broken up. Apart from being her personal life, she obviously didn't want to be judged, she was afraid to be judged. By them, by everyone.

When news broke out on 1st January 2014, Sooyoung said they all acted like nothing in those days.

Same thing applies with their break up.

Yuri wasn't insensitive when she mentioned his name like someone had said, she merely wasn't aware, because YoonA lied to everyone.

When Soo-geun humiliated her on KB (because that's what it was) by heavily implying that YoonA broke up with him and that she's basically a liar, he basically said what was on everyone's mind, including the members, and they all confirmed that with their body language, especially Sooyoung and Yuri.

• Like 1