[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Little Forest was about to debut a year ago.

Today, Twogether will air.

Today, news came out that So Min broke up.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1409150wpp/breaking-jung-so-min-and-lee-joon-confirmed-to-have-broken-up-after-3-years-of-dating

Sorry @Renard (lol at all the Twitter comments). Their relationship could've been over by the time LF was airing, just like YoonGi's relationship was "over" long before it was actually fed to the news media.

I don't think anyone announces the end of their public relationship at the exact time it occurs.

• Unamused 1

On 8/25/2019 at 4:00 PM, incoty said:

2018:

Seunggi: Before, I thought getting married before age 40 was a given. However, now, there are so many things I want to do so I can’t answer that. Seeing the hyungs around me, I feel that I’ll slowly end up doing so without intending to. But I’m a bit skeptical about marrying as late as Lee Seojin hyung hahaha.

2019:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347960wpp/lee-seung-gi-yook-sungjae-and-more-discuss-their-ideal-weddings-on-master-in-the-house

Lee Seung Gi, Yook Sungjae, And More Discuss Their Ideal Weddings On “Master In The House”

Lee Seung Gi talked about his own preferences and remarked, “Personally, I want a small wedding, and I want to invite the people I’m close to and contact on a regular basis to a special place. I’ll invite the ‘Master in the House’ members. I’ll invite some of the staff members through a raffle. We’d go on a trip to Jeju Island or somewhere like that.” He also said, “Marriage is like a mirage. People say I should be thinking of marriage at my age, but I don’t have anyone to marry and I’m unsure.”

It's good to keep a track record of their statements so in the future we'll see whether they were being truthful or not. Although these things can and do change quickly.

105318875-932134697248832-60670165522435

For years it's been nothing but talk of "thinking" and "hoping". That's obviously not going to get you far, if anywhere, especially if you keep overworking yourself.

This is a case of believing it only when you see it.

Hahaha LOL!

105211567-332314027774212-51582552038400

Men-on-a-Mission-S02-E18-English-subtitl

• LOL 1

It’s gonna be alright ...  hope so ;-) 

Spoiler

It would be better with  English sub  ... 

Edited by IliK
lyrics under spoiler tag
  • Like 1

he had an interesting song choices ... ;-) 

Spoiler

Yoon Do Hyun "The road"

https://youtu.be/JzDrHREVHV4

English lyrics (by google translate)

Spoiler

I had nothing
Always with you
You are like sunshine in a depressed time
After that time
Me and me still by my side
He gave me happiness like a little kid
Oh~ the way to go
I'm still far away
In times of pain
I have to go somehow

If you walk alone
I think it's too hard
Can you talk to me sometimes
So that many hours pass
Like I lived in my heart

Love and people
You said you turned away
Like the air of the first dawn, it gave me hope
The way to go
I'm still far away
In times of pain
I have to go somehow
If you walk alone
I think it's too hard
Can you talk to me sometimes
So that many hours pass
Like I lived in my heart
Long lived silently
Love you

You’re my woman ...

I didn’t watch the whole program, just that part when JL asked “You’re my woman” song and he played ... well, during the song he had  many interesting facial expressions ... some of them even reminded me for that  concert in August 2015 ...

Zico's "Summer Hate" reaction video (full) start with Yoona's part

Seung Gi is really a lucky one .... lol

Click the tweet for the end of the story ;-) 

Wondering what is this “slightly”  mean exactly ?! ;-)

Edited by IliK
full video
  • Like 1

leeseunggi.official Verified

벌써 인증샷을 올릴수 있게 해주신 전세계 아이렌과 이호의 팬분들 그리고 투게더를 시청해주신 모든 분들께 감사드립니다더 달리즈아

It’s unbelievable how fast Twogether is going viral on Netflix! I am so grateful for all your love and support from all over the world. Now i have to keep the promise to wear the pajama from Jasper

I know it’s very hard time for all of us, but I hope our travel stories give you guys laughs and feel healed. Thank you once again for watching us and supporting us!

#Twogether #WeGoTwogether
@netflixkr @netflixtw @ryu19860812

106410030-2604595526471561-1503042932362

f4dXk0i.png

• Like 1

Now that it's everywhere, we can safely say it: That was quite the fail.

H6i9GbG.png

Was forced to write down a handwritten apology:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410397wpp/lee-hyori-posts-apology-following-criticism-of-her-instagram-live-with-girls-generations-yoona

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA has also posted an apology regarding her Instagram Live broadcast with Lee Hyori.

Her handwritten letter reads as follows:

106731046-2380679708898085-2745567818814

Hello, this is Lim YoonA.
First of all, I am sincerely reflecting on myself for causing concern due to my careless action.. I apologize..

My thoughts and judgment were poor during this period when everyone is having a hard time and should be careful. I will put in much effort to act more cautiously from now on.

I am deeply reflecting for not being attentive of the medical professionals and people of the nation who continue to work hard for COVID-19.
I once again apologize for causing concern to everyone…

Especially coming after LSG's IG post that everyone's having a hard time.

Can't imagine what she'll say when her next dating news is out in the open lol.

• Like 1

Yoona had mentioned this back in 2018.

GPXi4ZN.png

They've both seen it.

She watched his movie Take Me to The Moon and she likes the movie vibes

Had he seen Jasper's work?

"I've seen 'Take me to the moon'. Isn't Taiwan strong in romance?"

• Like 1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/07/02/actor-lee-seung-gi-prizes-reality-shows-for-the-chance-to-be-himself/#7f163911c8d0

Jul 2, 2020, 07:24am EDT

Actor Lee Seung-Gi Prizes Reality Shows For The Chance To Be Himself

Thanks to his participation in reality shows, Lee Seung-gi has become an experienced traveler.

Korean star Lee Seung-gi is known for his internationally successful TV dramas and films, but also for his participation in dozens of reality shows, a variety of unscripted television productions that underscore his naturally playful, upbeat personality. The charismatic singer-actor explained his attraction to reality shows while talking about his most recent show, Twogether, which he filmed with Taiwanese actor Jasper Liu.

“I debuted as a singer and appeared in many variety shows and drama series immediately after,” said Lee. “For me, all three are very meaningful and each gives me different joys. I think in variety shows, I can be my most honest self and can become really close with the people I work with, and also because it doesn’t have many rules or boundaries, it can be the most exciting out of the three.” 

During the series, in which the star duo traveled to six Asian cities—Yogyakarta and Bali in Indonesia, Bangkok and Chiang Mai in Thailand, and Pokhara and Kathmandu in Nepal—Lee naturally assumed the lead. It was Liu’s first reality show and Lee has appeared in dozens, including 1 Night 2 Days, Running Man, Sisters Over Flowers, Strong Heart and New Journey To The West. In Twogether the duo had to complete various missions for clues that would help them find their fans’ homes. Lee’s previous experience proved invaluable.

During the series, Lee and co-star Jasper Liu perform at a market.

“I have a lot of experience in variety shows from the start of my career, and I pride myself in having learned from the best in the field,” said Lee. “Of course there were times when I wished for better communication skills or more time or money, but I think all of those restrictions are what made Twogether even richer in content.” 

While facing challenging missions such as paragliding, harpoon fishing, axe throwing and exploring the depths of a vertical cave, the actors, who speak different languages, had to find a way to communicate. Their conversations mingled words and phrases from both languages and quite a bit of English.

“I was very lucky to be able to share the joy of travel with Jasper Liu, with whom I had difficulties communicating, but shared a lot in common,” said Lee.

Triple threat entertainer Lee Seung-gi has made the Forbes Korea Power Celebrity List several times.

When director Cho Hyo-jin first explored the idea for a show about two men from different linguistic and cultural backgrounds who travel together, he immediately thought of Lee.

“Out of all the stars I’ve worked with, through variety shows I’ve directed such as Running Man or Busted!, Seung-gi was the quickest to think on his feet and had the most intuitive understanding of reality shows,” said Cho. “Above all, I thought he had the personality to be able to get along with others despite language barriers. In that sense, I was confident that Seung-gi would be able to lead Twogether better than anyone.”

To set the show’s itinerary, fans sent in recommendations of the most impressive locations in their homeland. The diverse suggestions delivered an enticing mix of beautiful coastlines, mysterious caves, ancient temples and a floating market. In each setting the duo must accomplish a mission—whether it is scaling rocks, catching fish, diving off cliffs or playing games to earn a meal. 

“Fans were going to invite the two stars of the show into the city or town that they grew up in, and we created missions that would be suitable for each destination,” said Cho. “Once the two stars complete a mission designed to fit the traits of a particular city and overcome unexpected challenges, they finally get to meet their fans waiting for them. The challenges the pair have gone through amplify the joy and emotions they feel when they get to see the fans.”

“Meeting with fans, for whom I have immense gratitude that isn’t always easy to express, was an amazing experience that wouldn’t have been possible if not for Twogether,” said Lee. “While I get to meet them at various events, visiting my fans in their homes is a special experience not many people get to have.” 

Lee enjoys traveling and, ironically, has a long bucket list of places to visit in his own country. The Hallyu star is so well known for his hit songs and roles in the dramas Brilliant Legacy, My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox, The King 2 Hearts, Gu Family Book, You're All Surrounded, Vagabond and A Korean Odyssey, that it’s hard for him to wander Korean streets anonymously. On trips to other countries he has often been content to walk quietly down busy streets and take public transportation.

“Before shooting Sisters Over Flowers, I actually didn’t have a lot of travel experience,” said Lee. “I would also tend to depend on others while traveling. But I really learned a lot from that show and since then, I try to take the initiative when traveling.”

Travel has definitely broadened his horizons.

“I think travel leads you to new experiences,” said Lee. “Whether that’s awe of nature, or sometimes just seeing how different people live in different ways outside of your country—that itself is a learning experience. For example, unique cultural etiquette, food culture, or language. Observing various cultures and people especially helps me in my acting, more so than any acting lesson.”

The fans’ personal recommendations made for a unique experience.

“It was only possible for us to enjoy nature and experience what locals would experience because the itinerary was based on our fans’ recommendations,” he said. 

Since travel is currently restricted because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the series provides a welcome look at some stunning scenery, made all the more enjoyable by the entertaining camaraderie and the zeal with which the stars face their missions.  

“We’re going through a difficult time when all of us around the world are prevented from traveling,” said Cho. “Twogether was filmed before the pandemic hit all of us, so it captures the free spirit of traveling around the world, and you’ll be able to vicariously satisfy your need to travel.”

Lee looks forward to filming a second season of Twogether. Meanwhile, he is a regular cast member on the variety show Master in the House, is also shooting yet another variety show, and getting ready for a new drama.

“I’ll also be playing a character quite different from my past roles in the drama series Mouse, which will launch in January of next year, so I’m preparing for that as we begin shooting in September. And as for my singing career, which has been weighing heavy on me since I finished my military service—I’m still working on it.”

• Like 1