[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

They misspelled Jasper's name in the link and in the press release title.

SEOUL, June 8, 2020 - Netflix, the world’s leading streaming entertainment service, has released the main poster for an upcoming travel variety show Twogether, confirming its worldwide premiere on June 26.

Twogether follows two handsome Asian stars, Lee Seung-gi and Jasper Liu, as they set off in search of their fans in various countries in the region, and become friends in the process despite their language differences. The main poster for Twogether shows Lee and Liu side by side taking a selfie before they embark on the trip.

Lee and Liu have adventures in six different Asian cities during the course of their travels on Twogether. They begin by visiting Yogyakarta and Bali in Indonesia, then Bangkok and Chiang Mai in Thailand, and finally Pokhara and Kathmandu in Nepal. These are all locations that were recommended by their fans. If they successfully complete missions given in each city, they will be allowed to head to a special place to meet their waiting fans. Lee, a variety show veteran, and Liu, a variety show beginner, will try to complete the hilarious yet ingenious missions cooked up by the show’s creators. The chemistry grows between the two as they do their best to gather clues.

Twogether is produced by Company SangSang, the company responsible for many popular shows, including Family Outing and Running Man, as well as Netflix original series Busted! and Park Na-rae: Glamour Warning.

Oh, I was just wondering when will the show with Jasper Liu come out... Because today Yoona and Jasper interacted on instagaram again after awhile lol. What a timing. EZ_gUWkVcAMviWU?format=jpg&name=small

Jasper: Lie down. Very. Comfortable 

Yoona: Lie down. Selfie. Amazing

Jasper: Your Chinese skill is really great! My Korean... still needs some works

• Like 2

There exists a pattern to know whether Yoona is currently dating someone or not. I would say it has a 99.999999% accuracy/success rate. Almost infallible.

It's in plain sight for all to see and it's incredibly easy to figure out.

As we've learned throughout all this time, Yoona is the queen of shooting herself in the foot. I'm not sure if she does this on purpose or subconsciously as some hidden irresistible urge of hers to get people to tease her or she just wants to get it out there without explicitly saying it, or both.

Of course all this renders the denials and obvious lies futile. It's an old game that never really worked other than on gullible and naive international fans.

Pay attention to this:

2007 Two Outs in the Ninth Inning

2008 Unstoppable Marriage / Woman of Matchless Beauty / You Are My Destiny

2009 Cinderella Man

-GAP-

2012 Love Rain

2013 Prime Minister & I

-GAP-

2015 God of War, Zhao / My First Time

2016 The K2

2017 The King in Love / Confidential Assignment

-GAP-

2019 Exit

2020 Hush

Notice anything? In the free/missing time/years Yoona wasn't filming anything, she always had dating rumors with someone, or was confirmed dating.

As per Dispatch, YoonGi started seeing each other in September of 2013. She was filming PM&I at the time, but once that finished, 2014 for her was drama/movie free.

These are of course rough estimates.

Mid 2009-Early 2011 - SJ's Donghae (Caught hugging on camera)

LSG could've made his move here and asked her out, he didn't and came to regret it later on, as he himself stated in June of 2015 when asked for the meaning of 'And Goodbye'.

Fall 2012-Early 2013 - CNBlue's Jong-hyun - Blatantly teased by Taeyeon and Yuri on Romantic Fantasy which aired on January 2013. Her fans like to act like this is some baseless rumor made by shippers at the time after the scandal he found himself in, so obviously they don't want her name associated with him. Sadly for them, Taeyeon and Yuri don't qualify as such, and we've all seen the way they were looking at each other on KBS Music Bank. That's not even mentioning their December 2015 "incident".

Note: This could've also been about LSG as I've said and showed before, because Yuri always teased her with him, and they definitely had each other contacts by then, but technically as per Dispatch, they started seeing each other in September, so for this case and for argument's sake I have to stick with that.

Fall 2013-Early 2015 - LSG

In the midst and after the break up with LSG, she filmed God of War in China through January-March 2015 and cameoed in My First Time's 1st episode with Minho in September 2015.

Roughly a year later, on August 2016, her new role in The K2 was confirmed. A month later she was confirmed to star in The KIng Loves (Originally titled 'The King') which was due to start filming in the following year for 6 months. Long enough to keep her preoccupied until he returns. In January 2017 news came out that she would have a small role and make her movie debut in CA.

Fall 2017-onwards - She explicitly mentions her love life in InStyle's November 2017 Issue - Donghae/LSG dating rumors on the rise once again.

If it wasn't for Dispatch, some would probably believe (and have you believe) that she never dated anybody lol.

• LOL 1

as a reminder ...

Spoiler

Believe that there is no love or living
This excitement or awkward.
I on your mind all day.
Hanging ears, mouth going towards you.
Magna joyful footsteps

ah yes ~
Yes, you've got a long time it was.
I did not know that the love of these things.
, Waking minute l laid eyes look even if where you are.
So reminds me of my Buy
The long, long time Lee Seung Gi Oh (feat. Amen) Lyrics

More than an afternoon nap more than the morning sun.
You like a warm, too cute.
Your face your tone even your beckon.
What about the good stuff, I need your very own

A long long long long long time I think that I love only you, Oh
Today until tomorrow, when I'll always be with you

Yeol from head to toe.
You look beautiful, everything is yours.
better than Audrey Hepburn

A lot of it
Get my eyes pod ssuiin in.
Dirt from entering my eyes.
Unless you keep going on and on and on
My heart you the neorae neorae.

Force a rain olttaen, an umbrella deulttaen shoulders
She passed me, I'll look forward to you.
What with anyone you do not change the
It's the world to me You're all me

Been also expected deulttaen power.
Wide shoulders for you here
The rest when you're tired.
Only for you My arms pillow

Your face your tone even your beckon.
What about the good stuff, I need your very own