[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Damn, those shippers from twitter really drive me crazy! I didn’t expect being so sensitive about someone’s imagination :mellow: they can’t even wish to SG a happy birthday without shipping him with SZ :wacko: I think I might start to hate her soon :(

12 hours ago, Renard said:

Damn, those shippers from twitter really drive me crazy! I didn’t expect being so sensitive about someone’s imagination :mellow: they can’t even wish to SG a happy birthday without shipping him with SZ :wacko: I think I might start to hate her soon :(

Why to hate her when the fans are shipping them... aren’t we doing the same even though they brokeup we are shipping them. Until and unless we have proof we are also shippers.

” I want it to be that way now

In your shadow, I heal my tiresome heart ...”

He was singing from “I hope it would be that way now” (by Chu Young Pil) ... here is a cover version from AKMU with English lyrics (couldn’t find the original with eng sub)

Spoiler

forgot to mention ...

Spoiler

... how much  the song lyrics reminded me for that MITH episode with YYJ  when LSG talked about in the past he wanted to put everything his pocket while didn’t  aporeciate enough what he alteady had and lost his precious thing along the way ;-) 

There is some other info about this song and  LSG link ;-)

• Like 2

Translation:

LSG: Happy to see you. I'm Gong Cha model Lee Seunggi. Thank you for sharing a lot of love for Gong Cha during the 2019 year. In 2020 too, we hope for your unchanging love and support. Everyone~ Happy New Year! 

(LSGfan Twitter)

• Like 2